Eternity, Death, Galactus Vs. Abraxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
E and D are Multi-abstracts of themselves and G doesn't get the UN

Knowsbleed33
He can beat everyone but Death.

Mindset
He'd punch out death.

Bouboumaster
Galactus should in theory statlemate him, nah? Since if Galactus doesn't exist, Abraxas take his place, shouldn't it be vice-versa?

Mindset
No

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus should in theory statlemate him, nah? Since if Galactus doesn't exist, Abraxas take his place, shouldn't it be vice-versa?

Galactuses exsistance keeps Abraxas imprisoned. When he dies, Abraxas is let loose to bring and end to everything. I don't think Galactus can take him without the UN.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Galactuses exsistance keeps Abraxas imprisoned. When he dies, Abraxas is let loose to bring and end to everything. I don't think Galactus can take him without the UN.

And would Abraxas able to take Galactus without it?

In the 616 universe, he tried to do attitude to Galactus, and Galactus didn't bother. And then try to use the UN, but Galactus take it from his hands.

Lord Feron
ABraxes acts like a evil version of Big G. But Stacking those 3 on one team should beat Abraxes IMO.

Mr Master

Easily.

In the 616 universe, he tried to do attitude to Galactus, and Galactus didn't bother.

And then try to use the UN, but Galactus take it from his hands.
Abraxas never tried using the UN on Galactus or anyone else,
in fact, Abraxas never intended on using the UN at all, at anytime,
Abraxas only wanted the UN,
so it could not be used on him.

SoulDevourer
since when Abraxas > Eternity? huh

galactusischere
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
since when Abraxas > Eternity? huh

always

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by galactusischere
always alrite

i ment when did Abraxas beat Eternity? confused

Eternal Idol
Abstracts stomp.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Abstracts stomp.

they might win but they dont stomp.

Abraxas is atleast 2x more powerful each of them

Knowsbleed33

Why not? He was systematically killing off Galactuses from all the other realities. I don't see 616 Galactus being THAT far above his alternate selfs that he can survive Abraxas and they can't.

As Mr. M said, Abraxas never tried or even intended to use the UN. He wanted to have possession of it to prevent anyone from using it on him. The shock Abraxas experienced was from Galactus so easily stripping him of the UN.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.