Anakin and Dooku vs Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Is the combo of Dooku and pre-suited Darth Vader enough to take on ROTS Sidious.

Vorpal Ruin
I'm gonna go ahead and assume you posted this in the worng forum.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I'm gonna go ahead and assume you posted this in the worng forum.

That is correct.

Lord Lucien
I'd say so. Everyone would die or be horribly maimed, but they could do it.

Darth Subjekt
Absolutely. I would say as of ROTS, as long as in the right mental state, Anakin could possibly rival Sidious in SABERS alone. Add in Dooku's saber skills and force prowess, i think they take him down after a tough bout.

truejedi
i think sidious wins.

DarthLazious
They would lose.

MasterAshenVor
Pre-Suit Ani and Dooku vs Sidious. Hell yea now THATS a battle.

Ani and Dooku take it after a hell of a long and bloody battle. and considering after they wreck the entire fricken site that they are fighting at.

4-LOMftw
lol! you're right!

p.s. i'll have to go with dooku and anakin.

Bladewind
Anakin and Dooku win. Their combined powers overwhelm Sidious.

darthbanelives
hm...idk. it depends on if ani somehow survived the fight with obi wan and learned to not take it to far with the whole passion and anger thing ha. dooku was really good....but sidious had so much sith knowledge....i could see him pulling something on both of them, maybe even taking ani's body

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Absolutely. I would say as of ROTS, as long as in the right mental state, Anakin could possibly rival Sidious in SABERS alone. Add in Dooku's saber skills and force prowess, i think they take him down after a tough bout.

Okay, and this is coming from me of all people...I don't think so. Anakin is pretty strong, and so is Dooku, but Sidious would be able to kick their butts. Reasons:

1.) Stronger Force Powers than Dooku and Anakin
2.) More experienced than Anakin
3.) Killed 3 Jedi in 7 seconds or less and narrowly defeated Yoda

It would be a very tough match, but Sidious' Juyo combined with his telekinetic and electrokinetic prowess is enough to put the two in their places.

Darth_Glentract
Since when has Sidious used Juyo?

I think the duo can pull this off if Anakin can keep his head cool. Dooku's technique plus Anakin's raw power are gonna be too much.

Gideon
Darth_Glentract
Since when has Sidious used Juyo?

I'm fairly certain he trained Maul.

Weltall
Is there proof he personally trained Maul in lightsaber combat, and Juyo specifically?

Anakin4Ever
Originally posted by Weltall
Is there proof he personally trained Maul in lightsaber combat, and Juyo specifically?

Yeah, if you read one of Darth Maul's background comics.

Darth_Glentract
I thought he was a Niman master... Can't remember where I thought I read that. If yall know where you've seen otherwise though, I'll take your word for it.

mattatom
Which form did he use in the fight v Mace in ROTS?

Nephthys
Old-man-bad-choreography Style, I believe it's called.

mattatom
No seriously, doing this project.

Gideon
Off the top of my head, the Dark Side Sourcebook says that Maul was "trained by Darth Sidious in not only Sith lore, but the Jedi arts" -- lightsaber dueling.

mattatom
Care to help me with my query Gideon?

Gideon
Originally posted by mattatom
Care to help me with my query Gideon?

no

I have absolutely no idea which formed he used against Mace and no source, to my knowledge, tells us.

mattatom
Okay, thats what i needed to know.

the marinate
I Personaly dont like Sidious but i think he's got this hands down, as he seemed to have a slight edge over yoda in battle, and yoda was even/slowly overwealming count, Anakin would be FRIED from force lightning in under a minuit, and count would try and match Sidious in a sabre battle, maybe getting the edge but then Sidious the worm that he is would most likely choke or fry count =D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.