Kuma vs Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omnislash Kid
Alucard from Hellsing vs series 1 Kuma from Afro Samurai. Also, Alucard is not immortal and can only be killed by being stabbed in the heart (I know that in the actual manga/anime this of course is not the case but I have to make the fight somewhat fair.) The fight is solely based off of skill, strength, speed, and weapons of choice. Besides being mortal, Alucard has all of his other abilities.

KingD19
Alucard in a stomp, all his abilities means his seal is at 0. Which means, Kuma gets raped.

Omnislash Kid
You underestimate Kuma. In the fight against Afro all he did was kicked and sent Afro spiraling into the air. At that point I dont think at lvl 0 and all seals unlocked that would help. It would have to be a 1v1 against the 2 simply because Kuma would be to fast to be hit by Als legions of ghost, zombies, vampires, ect. In that case I am giving the fight to Al. But with seals in place and not at level 0 I think it would be a more even fight lol. Ok so Afro and Kuma vs Al? What then (still with the pre-set rules I applied)

KingD19
Even with his seals in place, and against Afro and Kuma, Alucard still takes it. His strength is still greater than both of theirs, and unless they can get a heart shot, which will be hard seeing as how he's faster than both of them, then he'll only regenerate. Plus he has so many vague powers and abilities he can pull just about anything out of his ass. Even with his standard stuff, he's got 2 guns with infinite ammo, that blow basketball sized holes into targets. If Kuma or Afro tried to block, their swords would probably break. They're just outmatched.

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by KingD19
Even with his seals in place, and against Afro and Kuma, Alucard still takes it. His strength is still greater than both of theirs, and unless they can get a heart shot, which will be hard seeing as how he's faster than both of them, then he'll only regenerate. Plus he has so many vague powers and abilities he can pull just about anything out of his ass. Even with his standard stuff, he's got 2 guns with infinite ammo, that blow basketball sized holes into targets. If Kuma or Afro tried to block, their swords would probably break. They're just outmatched. If Afro is capable of dodging bullets and if Kuma is faster than him Kuma can dodge bullets. Also, if Kuma just goes into the "hyperstate"mode of his (I dont know what else you would call it. lol pure rage maybe? lol) then I think the both of them could probably find a way to hold him down if only for a second and give him a good stab in the heart. In my opinion it would have to be something I would have to see actually happen. Kuma and Afro are no pushovers

KingD19
I never said they were pushovers, but trying to put them against Alucard is kinda unfair, even if they are working together, and he's being gimped.

As long as they don't get his heart, he'll regenerate.
Alucard has hit targets from a kilometer away with his pistols, while looking the other way.
He has easily ripped humans and vampires apart with no visible effort.
He moves so fast he seems to teleport.
He can become invisible.
He can phase through solid objects, he could probably phase through attacks as well, but normally he's too arrogant to do so, however with the limitations, he might put that into effect.
Gravity apparently doesn't work on him, since he's jumped hundreds of feet straight up, and walks on walls.
He can actually teleport.
He can control the weather.
He's got telekinesis.
He can read minds.(Anticipating their attacks)
He has a bunch more powers, those are just a few I named. He also has Shcoringer's powers, which are quantum reality manipulation. I don't know what release state he has to be in though.

He takes this.

Omnislash Kid
I know he does. If anything I think there is a slim chance of them winning though. Afro also has Ninja Ninja which can tell Afro where Alucard is. I mean Justice was supposed to be immortal as well and Afro killed him after dodging his secret sword from near point blank. It wasn't slow either and Afro's hands were also tired up and he still managed to escape and cut him into hundreds of pieces in less than a second. Afro blocked his bullets and those things didn't seem run of the mill either. Afro also fought the Afro bot who was superior in every way and knew how Afro fought so he anticipated all of his moves but Afro still won so as predicting his moves that doesn't mean he wont be able to avoid them (though with Als speed it would make things a hell of a lot harder). I think Al would win but I think there's a chance Afro an Kuma could win

KingD19
There's a chance, I'll give them maybe 3/10.

Omnislash Kid
That's fair enough. Now lets throw in Kakashi from Naruto. I dont want to sound like a Narutard but you have to admit Kakashi is pretty kick a**. I dont want to throw in anybody from the Akatsuki like Pein because then I'm sure 9 against one as well as Pein himself being able to take all the souls out of Alucard would win

KingD19
Kakshi would raise their chances to about 4.5, maybe even 5/10, simply because his Sharingan should be able to track Alucard well enough, and his Raikiri is known for piercing hearts(Kakazu) Plus his Mangekyo can easily send Alucard to another dimension if Kuma and Afro keep him busy. Although with his reality warp powers, he might just come back. However, a BFR is a BFR.

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by KingD19
Kakshi would raise their chances to about 4.5, maybe even 5/10, simply because his Sharingan should be able to track Alucard well enough, and his Raikiri is known for piercing hearts(Kakazu) Plus his Mangekyo can easily send Alucard to another dimension if Kuma and Afro keep him busy. Although with his reality warp powers, he might just come back. However, a BFR is a BFR. That's kind of why I said kakashi over anyone else. He can also use Raikuri 5-6 times before he runs out of chakra. I think if he used his dimension warp he would either only use it to warp him somewhere else to save them and fight another day or focus it at his heart for and instant kill. I think he can only use it 2-3 times (with full chakra). If he uses 2-3 raikiri's I think he would only be able to use it once or twice. I guess it depends what he prefers. I mean if both Afro and Kuma are in the way using raikiri might be hard but if he destroyed his heart by warping it somewhere else that might make it easier. Still, it's a finite thing that they would have to conserve. Kakashi is also a decent/ good taijutsu fighter capable of releasing at least the first chakra gate (cant remember what exact anime epi it was or what manga chapter but it's the one where he's going to the location to teach Sasuke chidori by rock climbing with one arm but mentions he's getting old and has to release the first gate to ease his musclues making him slightly stronger to ease that last pull to get to the location)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.