Black celestial arc Galactus Vs. Full Phoenix force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
no UN
who wins??

Knowsbleed33
BC Galactus was well on his way to consuming the omniverse. Seeing as how the full PF has been eaten before...Galactus wins.

bbrem123
so basically galactus cant be stopped if he absorbs to much...??

bbrem123
cant he just absorb any enemy he faces?

Xplosive
BCA Galactus was supposedly on a way to eat an Omniverse, but I don't think he would be able to absorb powerful cosmic beings or completely everything, no way. Maybe he would be able to absorb PF, if PF let him do it, but I don't think that would happen. I think PF would stop him. If he can absorb, that doesn't mean he can't get hurt. When he is hungry, he can eat a planet and more easily, but that doesn't mean an energy planet destroying blast can't hurt him, because it can while in such condition. I think PF wins.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by bbrem123
so basically galactus cant be stopped if he absorbs to much...?? Originally posted by bbrem123
cant he just absorb any enemy he faces?

He doesn't normally absorb whole universes either, that's not the point. He was being manipulated to do so. I think if he really wanted to absorb the PF, he could.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I think if he really wanted to absorb the PF, he could.

And I think that only happens, if PF let him do it.

id369
If the idea is that Galactus was beginning to consume the Universe, which would then lead to the Omniverse due to its growing appetite. What happens, when he comes across the energies of the "Crunch"?

King Kandy
Galactus just absorbs her.

bbrem123
mephisto didnt let him absorb his realm, but he did anyways...seems like he take what he wants

Xplosive
Originally posted by bbrem123
mephisto didnt let him absorb his realm, but he did anyways...seems like he take what he wants

Mephisto is not PF and PF wouldn't just watch Galactus absorb it. And Galactus had trouble with Mephisto (I also remember once Mephisto stalemating him, Galactus couldn't do it by force). BCA was also stupid. Galactus absorbing an Omniverse and other beings would just watch him do it and doing nothing. Not to mention when was begging with absorption, there was many beings who could already stop him in the beginning or at least with a combined effort. PF wouldn't just stand there. PF stops him.

Mr Master
Originally posted by King Kandy

Galactus just absorbs her.
thumb up ... as easily as he was absorbed Taimut,
& as easily as he was absorbing Eternity/Infinity. (Time/Space)

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Xplosive
And I think that only happens, if PF let him do it.

How the heck does the PF stop him? Galactus consuming the universe is like entropy. It's an inevitability that can't be stopped.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
How the heck does the PF stop him? Galactus consuming the universe is like entropy. It's an inevitability that can't be stopped.

Ok.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Xplosive
Ok.

Well? What's the PF gonna do? Just say "No, you can't consume me. I won't let you" and magically Galactus doesn't consume it?

You said Galactus can't consume the PF if it doesn't want him to. How does it stop him?

Eternal Idol
Galactus ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.