Hourman W/Worlogog vs Galactus W/UN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which cosmic being wins?

galactusischere
big g

Knowsbleed33
Galactus.

Galan007
i'm fairly confident that if a reality gemless IG can own the UN, the worlogog can as well.

Blanket
Originally posted by Galan007
i'm fairly confident that if a reality gemless IG can own the UN, the worlogog can as well. You're confidence is a lie.

Prep-Man
i'm fairly confident that if a reality gemless IG can own the UN, the worlogog can as well.

Yeah, the W has limitless power. Since it's apart of the Source, right?

Galan007
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yeah, the W has limitless power. Since it's apart of the Source, right? well you can't just go by statements made regarding teh powa, you must also consider it's feats... and feat-wise the 'gog has shown absolute mastery over the very same aspects as the IG. so there's really no reason i can think of why the 'gog would not be able to own the UN as easily as the IG did. *shrugs*

Prep-Man
Ok, then. Does DC have something that is close to the UN?

Galan007
nah, DC doesn't have artifacts that weak. ermm

Prep-Man
Hah! Seriously, though, I think the Medusa's Mask would come close.

KuRuPT Thanosi
well you can't just go by statements made regarding teh powa, you must also consider it's feats... and feat-wise the 'gog has shown absolute mastery over the very same aspects as the IG. so there's really no reason i can think of why the 'gog would not be able to own the UN as easily as the IG did. *shrugs*

I concur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.