VINNY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Hi. wave

How's your hammer hangin'?

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/gallery/silly/big_cup_of_STFU.jpg
post removed

Impediment
You must want to be banned, gobsta. Quit it. Now.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Impediment
Hi. wave

How's your hammer hangin'?

By hammer, I'm going to assume you're talking about my penis, as I named it Thor's Hammer. It is doing well.

As for me, I'm taking a year off to work within the Liberal Party of Canada, working aside an MLA I am associated with, and an MP. Hopefully that goes all well. I'll be starting university at York in September of '10, going for a Major in Political Science.

How are you doing bud?

gobstakid777
You must want to be banned, gobsta. Quit it. Now.
aw fine.tell him to quit his trolling though

Impediment
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
By hammer, I'm going to assume you're talking about my penis, as I named it Thor's Hammer. It is doing well.

As for me, I'm taking a year off to work within the Liberal Party of Canada, working aside an MLA I am associated with, and an MP. Hopefully that goes all well. I'll be starting university at York in September of '10, going for a Major in Political Science.

How are you doing bud?

I'm good.

The beer vending business is ever fast. Labor day week almost killed me as I, and my helper, "slung" over 10,000 cases of beer. I hate my job, but for $800 a week, it's not THAT bad.

Raeann is working as a file clerk for an insurance agency, and Madison is in kindergarten. She is so happy!

I am still the same stuttering nerd as ever, and I just got Batman: Arkham Asylum for PS3. Sweet game.

Impediment
I wish I could go to college, but I have a family to support. Not that it is a bad thing, though. stick out tongue

I still have my Army college fund I could use. Maybe someday.

Vinny Valentine
I'm good.

The beer vending business is ever fast. Labor day week almost killed me as I, and my helper, "slung" over 10,000 cases of beer. I hate my job, but for $800 a week, it's not THAT bad.

Raeann is working as a file clerk for an insurance agency, and Madison is in kindergarten. She is so happy!

I am still the same stuttering nerd as ever, and I just got Batman: Arkham Asylum for PS3. Sweet game.

That's good to hear. I'm sure it's hard, but probably good exercise no? You need to keep yourself ripped for when Madison gets to High School, so you can knock out "little boys" running after her! However I'm sure you could do that anyway; or use a bat.

Batman:AA makes me want to jizz in my pants from what I've seen of it, but I haven't been able to pick up a copy yet. When I do though...oh god. I saw the scarecrow battle scene, it was super sick.

Family > School

Impediment
Yeah, the job is a work out and I do my share of sweating, but the time I get to spend in the frigid coolers makes up for the heat. yes

Madison can read! She knows how to read Green Eggs and Ham. I have a plan for when Madison has her first date: I will not do the stereotypical "cleaning gun" or "knife sharpening" schtick. Rather, I will be a polite host, and, as Maddie and her date are walking out of the door, I will grab his ears, kiss him on the mouth, and say "Anything you do to my daughter, I'm going to do to you!"

Yeah.

Vinny Valentine
Yeah, the job is a work out and I do my share of sweating, but the time I get to spend in the frigid coolers makes up for the heat. yes

Madison can read! She knows how to read Green Eggs and Ham. I have a plan for when Madison has her first date: I will not do the stereotypical "cleaning gun" or "knife sharpening" schtick. Rather, I will be a polite host, and, as Maddie and her date are walking out of the door, I will grab his ears, kiss him on the mouth, and say "Anything you do to my daughter, I'm going to do to you!"

Yeah.

I lol'd.

Green Eggs and Ham eh? A timeless classic. Does she have a KMC account yet? Better get on that! She like anything much really? Music, sports? I know she's little but they can still have some grasp for some things I think, right?

Impediment
Eh, I dunno about KMC, yet. Soon, though. Soon.

She LOVES Wii Sports. Dude, she's actually pretty good at baseball and tennis. She's super into Ni Hao Kai Lan (the Chinese girl from Noggin) and she likes it when I play techno music in the car.

My air conditioner is broken right now. sad My house is SOOOOO effing hot. The guy wont be here until tomorrow.

I have 3 fans on me right now and the windows open.

Vinny Valentine
Eh, I dunno about KMC, yet. Soon, though. Soon.

She LOVES Wii Sports. Dude, she's actually pretty good at baseball and tennis. She's super into Ni Hao Kai Lan (the Chinese girl from Noggin) and she likes it when I play techno music in the car.

My air conditioner is broken right now. sad My house is SOOOOO effing hot. The guy wont be here until tomorrow.

I have 3 fans on me right now and the windows open.

Wii sports is ****ing sick man. I play it at work all the time when I get bored. Get her into Golf! That's where its at.

When I scanned and saw the word Kai Lan, I thought it said Lein and you made me chuckle. Just thought you should know. But, on the best note of all, Techno music is awesome on so many levels, and that puts Madison on the win list.

So life seems all good for you.

Impediment
Life is good, but I could win the lotto, you know?

Cuz then I could buy Raeann some boobs and me a bigger penis truck.

Heh. Just wanted to show you some love, Neil. You rock.

Vinny Valentine
Life is good, but I could win the lotto, you know?

Cuz then I could buy Raeann some boobs and me a bigger penis truck.

Heh. Just wanted to show you some love, Neil. You rock.

I could also use a bigger penis.

... I mean truck.

Hey Matt, it's always good to catch up. However someone should get MSN.

Impediment
Raeann has one. Maybe I ought to get one, too. hmm

Aye, say I. I'll look into it this weekend.

Vinny Valentine
Raeann has one. Maybe I ought to get one, too. hmm

Aye, say I. I'll look into it this weekend.

Sounds like a good plan.

Also, how goes Modship?

Impediment
facepalm

The Movie Versus Forum is driving me up the f*cking wall.

Now, if you go to the News & Questions Forum, I am pushing for a Movie Character Respect Forum, in the hope that it will help alleviate some of the shit from the MVF. Go to the thread and voice your support!

Other that that, being a mod with the most forums to mod on this entire board isn't all bad. The only TRULY active forums are MDF, MVF, Celebs, and Trivia.

Vinny Valentine
Well.

It's good to know the Versus forums are still civil and obedient, just as always.

.... laughing

Impediment
There are only 4 posters that truly test my limits. I'm sure you can name 2 or 3 off the bat due to their nature. I love 'em, but, damn, I wish I was a Global sometimes.

Vinny Valentine
There are only 4 posters that truly test my limits. I'm sure you can name 2 or 3 off the bat due to their nature. I love 'em, but, damn, I wish I was a Global sometimes.

One day you will be, probably.

And I'm sure I can. KMC never changes, just the names do. Same issues, different generation.

Impediment
Eh.

KMC isn't going anywhere, and neither am I. I figure I'll be a mod here for a long while until I actually get a job that grants me no free time, or I die. stick out tongue

Some people say that I have no life. I disagree. I just prefer to live in my own little world, is all. I get enough of a dose of reality every day at work.

+10STR
Vinny's a $2 whore vin

After tips haermm

Side note, cleared my cookies, lost my password again facepalm Back to using what is probably now my 5th or 6th sock account mistdance

Impediment
Who are you?

+10STR
shock

I thought the mistdance smilie would have given a clue weep

Impediment
*tsk* *tsk*

Why sock, then?

+10STR
The password to my KMC account was attached to an email account I dont use anymore and dont have the password to so I cant retrieve my KMC password. I downgraded my Firefox and my main account was still logged in, but I forgot to change the email on it. Then a couple days ago I cleared cookies by accident and this was the only account I could remember the password to weep

Tried pm'ing Raz MONTHS ago about changing the email on my account but he's never on and hasnt replied so Im stuck.

Paola
Originally posted by +10STR
The password to my KMC account was attached to an email account I dont use anymore and dont have the password to so I cant retrieve my KMC password. I downgraded my Firefox and my main account was still logged in, but I forgot to change the email on it. Then a couple days ago I cleared cookies by accident and this was the only account I could remember the password to weep

Tried pm'ing Raz MONTHS ago about changing the email on my account but he's never on and hasnt replied so Im stuck.

aw man! that socks erm

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.