Realistic Maul vs Vader fight and Jedi vs Mandos fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall

Hewhoknowsall

Hewhoknowsall
EDIT: On second thought, I don't want anyone stealing all of my ideas, but I'll still keep the Maul vs Vader and first part of Jedi vs Mandos open.

Advent
I disliked the ending of the Maul vs. Vader. Getting killed with a Force push from nowhere...other than that, I thought the rest was pretty good.

Jaina + Jedi vs. Mandalorians was an enjoyable read though. The only part that I have a problem with (and this is minor) is Jaina smiling after killing the Mandalorian. I'm not sure what the teachings on behavior are for the New Jedi Order, but a Jedi expressing joy after taking a life is out of character, IMO.

Lightsnake
After what they put her through on Mandalore...ye lords, she has a right to smle.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Advent
I disliked the ending of the Maul vs. Vader. Getting killed with a Force push from nowhere...other than that, I thought the rest was pretty good.

Jaina + Jedi vs. Mandalorians was an enjoyable read though. The only part that I have a problem with (and this is minor) is Jaina smiling after killing the Mandalorian. I'm not sure what the teachings on behavior are for the New Jedi Order, but a Jedi expressing joy after taking a life is out of character, IMO.

Yeah, I sort of rushed the ending.

Thanks, that was a little out of character...

Hewhoknowsall

Vorpal Ruin
Good job, Hewho.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Good job, Hewho.

Thanks

Wolverine2179
I liked it.

Darth Subjekt
Yea, i must agree... not bad. I dug it.

mattatom
I enjoyed it too, though expect: You have time to write these and post them but not respond to my post which destroyed yours? Another reason to ignore...

Darth Truculent
Well written and enjoyed both.

kotorfan
dude don't rag on Mr. Omniknowledge! those were good reads man.

@hewho:
I felt that it could have been proofread alittle, but its ok. Just the part was pretty weird.

I know you meant Kyle's blade, but idk. it just stood out to me. The rest was good though.

Red Nemesis
Just read through it. I'm not thrilled by the phrases 'some big red thing' and 'some sort of commander or something.' They seem lazy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.