Magneto, Juggernaut, and Apocalypse (Classic versions) runs Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
The 3 fearsome X-Villains team up and form a powerful trio of energy, power, and telepathy. How far do they get?

1. Iron Man
2. Namor
3. Black Bolt
4. WWHulk
5. Sentry
6. Gladiator
7. Thor
8. Silver Surfer
9. Thanos

Knowsbleed33
They clear it easily.

Xplosive
They could clear it. But Silver Surferspeed could be a problem, because he could bfr them all quickly.

weaponx510
clear it with ease

thanos-prime
stop at 9

Mshinu
Clear but Thanos makes them work for it.

Survivor19
Clear it.

Naija boy
They certainly arent beating thanos even if they get past surfer which is doubtful. Juggernaut is the only real problem for SS but once SS sees he cant put him down physically he will BFR him (like he did to Durok,and psychomans creation who the FF couldnt put down). Mags and apocalypse get their Xgene messed with big time. Surfer is also considerably faster than any of them as well.

D-Block
Originally posted by Naija boy
They certainly arent beating thanos even if they get past surfer which is doubtful. Juggernaut is the only real problem for SS but once SS sees he cant put him down physically he will BFR him (like he did to Durok,and psychomans creation who the FF couldnt put down). Mags and apocalypse get their Xgene messed with big time. Surfer is also considerably faster than any of them as well.

I agree with this. I also think Thor could stop them.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thor or Surfer could stop them no doubt. They are certainly not getting past thanos

Konton
Team gets bloodied up a bit at Thor.
SS takes them.

Survivor19
Team getting past surfer really depends on amount of prep they get.

Naija boy
I dont think they get any prep for this fight since it wasnt indicated in the OP.

psycho gundam
def hard stop at thanos, thor and surfer are uncertain.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyone who thinks they clear it easily, don't know shit.

I doubt they can get past Thor, or Silver Surfer. They shouldn't even think about taking on Thanos.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Anyone who thinks they clear it easily, don't know shit.

I doubt they can get past Thor, or Silver Surfer. They shouldn't even think about taking on Thanos. Magneto and Juggernaut have both given Thor trouble on their own in the past

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
Magneto and Juggernaut have both given Thor trouble on their own in the past

True enough, but that trouble only lasts as long as Thor allows it. As shown if needed, he can use his versatility to end either of them.

Starscream M
True enough, but that trouble only lasts as long as Thor allows it. Uh, the same can be said of the two villains as well. Magneto could easily use his more fancy powers against Thor...suck all iron out of his blood.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Uh, the same can be said of the two villains as well. Magneto could easily use his more fancy powers against Thor...suck all iron out of his blood.

How can that be said for them?

You have proof of Magneto having the ability to do something like that, to an opponent of Thor's durability? Hell, do we even know if Thor has Iron in his blood? He has Godly Energies running through his veins as well apparently. His physiology is incredibly different from humans.

Starscream M
His physiology is incredibly different from humans. not really...olympians physiology is actually incredibly similar to humans. they're just denser...he still has blood, which has iron.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

They are certainly not getting past thanos lol sure they can : Jug clears the way

serously, Thanos...without cube or any o the gems whats he gonna do to Jug?

I agree Magnetos wont do shit to Thor tho

Naija boy
not really...olympians physiology is actually incredibly similar to humans. they're just denser...he still has blood, which has iron.

Thor is Asgardian not olympian and further he has shown on numerous occasions that his entire molecular structure is far different from that of mortals hence the reason he has been able to resist his body being manipulated on numerous occasions.

Knowsbleed33
Anyone who thinks Thor, SS or Thanos can solo this trio are beyond stupid.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Anyone who thinks Thor, SS or Thanos can solo this trio are beyond stupid.

First explain how they even beat SS and then please do the same for how they beat thanos.

Lord S
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
lol sure they can : Jug clears the way

serously, Thanos...without cube or any o the gems whats he gonna do to Jug? rolleyes1

What utter bull-shit. Thanos can BFR him, easily.

I see Thanos eye-shotting both Magneto and Apocalypse at the same time. It's an insult to him to have his name spoken in the same sentence as those two.

I have a hard time seeing them getting past Thor. He chucks Magneto, then slugs Apoc in the face with the hammer as he starts with another tiresome evolutionary speech. So then it's down to him and Juggy. I don't know for sure if Thor can beat him...I know they've met in the past, but from what I've heard, Thor was able to use Mjolnir to get past his enchantment.

Someone who knows a little more about Thor could probably do a better job speculating on it than me. But all logic (unless you're an X-fanboy) points to Thor overcoming these three.

If Thor fails, Surfer destroys them.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Lord S
rolleyes1

What utter bull-shit. Thanos can BFR him, easily.

I see Thanos eye-shotting both Magneto and Apocalypse at the same time. It's an insult to him to have his name spoken in the same sentence as those two.

I have a hard time seeing them getting past Thor. He chucks Magneto, then slugs Apoc in the face with the hammer as he starts with another tiresome evolutionary speech. So then it's down to him and Juggy. I don't know for sure if Thor can beat him...I know they've met in the past, but from what I've heard, Thor was able to use Mjolnir to get past his enchantment.

Someone who knows a little more about Thor could probably do a better job speculating on it than me. But all logic (unless you're an X-fanboy) points to Thor overcoming these three.

If Thor fails, Surfer destroys them.

Exactly its pretty ridiculous to think that they clear this with ease. there is no way they are clearing it all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
not really...olympians physiology is actually incredibly similar to humans. they're just denser...he still has blood, which has iron.

Yes really. His Asgardian and his shown his physiology and molecular structure is incredibly different from humans. Outside of looking human and having flesh Thor is vastly different from humans. So you have proof that Thor has iron in his blood?

Starscream M
So you have proof that Thor has iron in his blood? nice try...You have proof he doesn't?

Rage.Of.Olympus
nice try...You have proof he doesn't?

Prove a negative?

Your the one who claimed that Magneto could rip the iron from his blood, and I asked if you have proof, so the burden falls onto you to prove that Thor does have iron in his blood. Thor has constantly shown throughout his history that his physiology and molecular structure is vastly different than humans. Hell, he has Godly Energies running through his veins.

Naija boy
nice try...You have proof he doesn't?

Whether thor has iron in his blood or not does not really matter as he has shown that he is highly resistant to having himself or any of part of him manipulated.

Starscream M
Whether thor has iron in his blood or not does not really matter as he has shown that he is highly resistant to having himself or any of part of him manipulated. that might be true...I won't dispute that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Whether thor has iron in his blood or not does not really matter as he has shown that he is highly resistant to having himself or any of part of him manipulated.

That's also true.

Someone as resistant manipulation, even molecular manipulation like Thor, I doubt would be affected by someone like Magneto attempting to rip the iron out of his blood.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Lord S
rolleyes1

What utter bull-shit. Thanos can BFR him, easily.o yeah BFR thats all u can think of? lol...its like runnin away from fight...BFR outa be ban from vs but w/e

btw prove BFR gonna work if Jug has his FF up Happy Dance

yeah but I wasnt talking about Mag & Apoc roll eyes (sarcastic) against Thanos its Jug whose gonna make the diffrence

Naija boy
That's also true.

Someone as resistant manipulation, even molecular manipulation like Thor, I doubt would be affected by someone like Magneto attempting to rip the iron out of his blood. thumb up

SoulDevourer
me too im sure Magneto cant do shit to Thor BUT he can control his hammer & send it flyin away so that leave Thor w/o his hammer

Rage.Of.Olympus
me too im sure Magneto cant do shit to Thor BUT he can control his hammer & send it flyin away so that leave Thor w/o his hammer

And Thor can just as easily will it back.

Odin's enchantment > Magneto's Magnetism

Shit, not even Skyfather's like Zeus can prevent Mjolnir from returning to Thor.

The only thing he did, was surprise Thor, by using his magnetism to send Mjolnir flying and Thor still had Mjolnir in his hand.

SoulDevourer
Odin's enchantment > Magneto's Magnetism u sure about that? huh

the only fight i remeber wuz when Magneto is attack on all sides by Thor & Cap America & Iron man and he control all there metal stuff (hammer sheild & iron armor)

but they never show Thor & Mag both tryin to control the hammer at same time & see who control it better

thanos-prime
o yeah BFR thats all u can think of? lol...its like runnin away from fight...BFR outa be ban from vs but w/e

btw prove BFR gonna work if Jug has his FF up Happy Dance

yeah but I wasnt talking about Mag & Apoc roll eyes (sarcastic) against Thanos its Jug whose gonna make the diffrence how about he rips him helmet of and mind rapes him

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by thanos-prime
how about he rips him helmet of and mind rapes him if Jug has his FF up? confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
u sure about that? huh

the only fight i remeber wuz when Magneto is attack on all sides by Thor & Cap America & Iron man and he control all there metal stuff (hammer sheild & iron armor)

but they never show Thor & Mag both tryin to control the hammer at same time & see who control it better

Yes I'm pretty sure about that. If the Destroyer, Zeus and others could not overcome it, I doubt Magneto's magnetism will.

Here's another fight:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ThorvsMagneto1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ThorvsMagneto2.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ThorvsMagneto3.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ThorvsMagneto6.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ThorvsMagneto7.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_ThorvsMagneto8.jpg

Lord S
o yeah BFR thats all u can think of? lol...its like runnin away from fight...BFR outa be ban from vs but w/e

btw prove BFR gonna work if Jug has his FF up Happy Dance Because if Juggs charges at him, Thanos can use his momentum to BFR him. Like Hulk did in 'WWH X-Men'.

I never said you were talking about Mag & Apoc...I was responding to the subject of the thread...so rolleyes1 right back atcha.

Not really. In fact, I don't see either one physically hurting the other.

How is Juggs going to hurt Thanos? In a fist fight? Thanos' durability is nothing to sneeze at, either. They would stalemate each other, physically. The difference is Thanos is smarter, and would probably find a way to get rid of him.

thanos-prime
if Jug has his FF up? confused when was the last time he actually used his FF?

bobbi
They stop at surfer for the reasons said already. Surfer's speed is enough that you don't even need to BFR. Juggernaut doesn't regularly fly so if they fight in the air that should be enough to keep him out of the picture. (Sure jug's doesn't need to walk on something solid for him to get to where he wants to be but he still has to walk there right? Kinda hard to chase after ppl flying around if you technically can't fly) Think they can get by thor if they're smart about it. They just have juggernaut get into a fistfight with him for a while as magneto and apocalypse think up some permanent plan.

weaponx510
any one of them can solo thor you all must really like thor because there is not way thor can stop them...but it stops around 9 or 10

Naija boy
^Solo thor? lol.

Starscream M
^Solo thor? lol. in comics, Magneto has often been shown to be as powerful as thor

juggernaut can't solo thor, but neither could thor really do anything to juggernaut besides bfr

thanos-prime
in comics, Magneto has often been shown to be as powerful as thor

juggernaut can't solo thor, but neither could thor really do anything to juggernaut besides bfr not with the others attacking him but with them gone i don't see why he can't cut cyttorak's link with his hammer again

Naija boy

juggernaut can't solo thor, but neither could thor really do anything to juggernaut besides bfr

Which comics are u referring to?

And BFR is a perfectly valid option against jugs

Starscream M
Which comics are u referring to?

And BFR is a perfectly valid option against jugs the comics where magneto was battling the avengers, of which thor was a part. from what I remember, Thor was certainly not having an easy time against Magneto. Both were pretty evenly matched.

DarkOdin
the comics where magneto was battling the avengers, of which thor was a part. from what I remember, Thor was certainly not having an easy time against Magneto. Both were pretty evenly matched.

Maybe but only thru PIS they are evenly matched Mjolnir can negate magneto's power but Thor seems to forget that.

Lord Feron
Stop at Thor

Sin I AM
Hmmm I dont see how the three can get past Kallark. Nothing Magneto or Apoc can go would affect him, and bfr is a viable tactic for Cain

Naija boy
the comics where magneto was battling the avengers, of which thor was a part. from what I remember, Thor was certainly not having an easy time against Magneto. Both were pretty evenly matched.

Hmm i dont seem to remember thor and magneto ever engaging in prolonged personal combat. What issue r u referring to?

Bouboumaster
They might get to Thanos (note the "might"wink, but they stop right there. Thanos would beat the shit of both Apocalypse in the same time.

And for Juggy... BFR is an option. Mindraping is another.

Rage.Of.Olympus

No he hasn't.

Or turn off his enchantment and beat the crap out of him.

The one time they had a one on one match and Thor actually used versatility, Magneto got off easy...

The other time's they encountered each other, was when he was fighting the Avengers and his Force Field withstood a hit from Thor, and the time before that, was him surprising Thor by flinging him away by controlling, the metal properties of Uru. That's about it as far as I recall. Anyone has any more to add that slip my mind feel free.

Naija boy
No he hasn't.

Or turn off his enchantment and beat the crap out of him.

The one time they had a one on one match and Thor actually used versatility, Magneto got off easy...

The other time's they encountered each other, was when he was fighting the Avengers and his Force Field withstood a hit from Thor, and the time before that, was him surprising Thor by flinging him away by controlling, the metal properties of Uru. That's about it as far as I recall. Anyone has any more to add that slip my mind feel free.

I also wonder what hes talking about. As u said, there the time they met where thor absorbs magnetos shield. then there the time that his shield takes a hit from thor and she hulk while fighting the avenegers, and then theirs the time where he flings away caps shield,thors hammer and iron man. Maybe he is referring to their encounters in the ultimate universe????

Longinus
Am I the only one who believes that a competent Sentry can do as much damage as Thor, Silver Surfer and Thanos, especially if he adopts his Void persona in the fight. But hey thats just me and I'm sure I'm in the minority.

big juggy man
Naija Boy you know Juggernaut has already beat Thor on various occasions right? Thor only wins because of plot devices and you know the writers will never allow Juggernaut to kill Thor or any other popular hero.

And for those who brought up that Thor negated the Juggernauts force field and beat him was bad writing. People have made this statement before, the writer acted like the Juggernaut's invunerabitity was based on his force field being up not his body itself being invunerable.

Either way Juggernaut, Magneto and Apocalypse together would easily beat Thor, I believe the Hulk has beat Silver Surfer before so if he could do this by himself then this team would. If Thanos gets to use all of his tricks then the Juggernaut should be allowed to have his force field up and if this is the case then what would Thanos do? Find some magical gems like he always does to boost his power?

With out him doing that he loses to this team as well

thanos-prime
Originally posted by big juggy man
Naija Boy you know Juggernaut has already beat Thor on various occasions right? Thor only wins because of plot devices and you know the writers will never allow Juggernaut to kill Thor or any other popular hero.

And for those who brought up that Thor negated the Juggernauts force field and beat him was bad writing. People have made this statement before, the writer acted like the Juggernaut's invunerabitity was based on his force field being up not his body itself being invunerable.

Either way Juggernaut, Magneto and Apocalypse together would easily beat Thor, I believe the Hulk has beat Silver Surfer before so if he could do this by himself then this team would. If Thanos gets to use all of his tricks then the Juggernaut should be allowed to have his force field up and if this is the case then what would Thanos do? Find some magical gems like he always does to boost his power?

With out him doing that he loses to this team as well um no he mind rapes juggs and deals with the other 2 accordingly

Survivor19
With Juggs' helmet on and Poccy possibly shielding his mind as well?
Not gonna happen, smart guy.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Survivor19
With Juggs' helmet on and Poccy possibly shielding his mind as well?
Not gonna happen, smart guy. and if so he takes out apoc first

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by thanos-prime
and if so he takes out apoc first

Thanos ain't taking down apoc.

That's cuz they're not getting past the Surfer...

Nihilist
Stops at 7-8

golem370
Juggernaut has solo'ed Thor

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by golem370
Juggernaut has solo'ed Thor

facepalm

Placidity
Stops at 8.

Naija boy
Originally posted by big juggy man

With out him doing that he loses to this team as well

lol. what a load of gibberish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.