Early Ronald McDonald

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bigon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tGbvfVpPGg

I do wonder who was resonsible for this advert. The writing of the script is so awful; "I'm no stranger I'm Ronald Mcdonald, I'll give you three hamburgers..."

I suppose if the clown were a girl it would not have the disturbing connotations.

L!l'!c3y
i love clowns, imma clown myself..
but that just disgraced us clowns..
that ******* ronald..

Bigon
I wonder why McDonalds never thought of a cute mascot like the girl who was a clown for a McDonald's advert there.

L!l'!c3y
Originally posted by Bigon
I wonder why McDonalds never thought of a cute mascot like the girl who was a clown for a McDonald's advert there.

i really dont knnow.. or they shoulda had a slutty clown chicc for their mascot.. http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm303/ariboukayoula420/juggalette.jpg

Bigon
Oh yes, that would certainly have been better than the horrible bloke in the advert.

L!l'!c3y
indeed.. (rubs hands together maniacly)

Insomniatric
T3_KtEC1rkk&feature=fvw

Bigon
That is less scary than the original.

Bigon
Originally posted by L!l'!c3y
indeed.. (rubs hands together maniacly)

Anyhow, do you know any slutty girl clowns you could acquaint me with?

steverules_2
Do any slutty girl clowns exist?

Bigon
I actually saw one on Bonfire night many years ago... I was just a teenager then.

steverules_2
Where were the slutty clowns when I was a teenager...last clown I saw....I did not like what happened......no I wasn't raped or felt up...

Bigon
She was on stilts as part of her act.

Do you know that the white base clown makeup gets everywhere?

steverules_2
Really? And where exactly did it go on her other than her face? sly

Bigon
Well it was applied to her face by someone who could actually apply make up - that Ronald McDonald in the dreadful advert has it applied very amateurishly as if he were a layman doing it himself - but it comes off when eg hugging, kissing, heavily petting or more.

steverules_2
....how do you know this exactly?

Bigon
Know which? You can see that horrible advert for youself through the youtube link.

Well obviously kissing or any kind of face to face contact with the girl was a give away.

steverules_2
Well I wasn't there...I was either very young or not alive...I honest to God do not know how old you are..

Bigon
I am 25. Then I was 17

steverules_2
Oh I was 11...are you in the US or UK?

Bigon
UK. Or you could call it the Banana Republic of Great Britain.

steverules_2
Ahhh so there's hope for me yet...I'm 19 and I still have....7 months till I'm 20 so big grin

Bigon
If it makes you feel better still, it's been weeks since I went out on a date.

steverules_2
If I don't have a date by...march 7th I won't have dated for a year...but at least you tried so thank you smile What happened with your date?

Bigon
I liked her a lot, she was a little thai girl who did everything I said. I was too lazy to get back into contact with her though. Are you in London. If you are you have to drop any inhibitions, if you have them, about being with non-Europeans. Of the three girls who I am interested in at the moment two are jewish.

steverules_2
I live in Bristol...it's like chav central some times...the girl I dated did become my girlfriend so I dunno if when we go out that counts as a date or just going out, eventually I dumped her in November cuz she was waaaay to clingy she wanted to meet everyday and I had college and work and just did not have the energy and if I said I wanted some space she'd get upset and then cry....alot...

Bigon
Ohh dear, why can't they all be quiet and well behaved *shakes head*

steverules_2
I know...then she's call me at 12:00 midnight...when I was sleeping cuz she had free weekend calls/texts...maybe I'm seeming a bit un fair but come on! We were going out, we weren't married...I just wanted some space and time to myself, thats what people or...some people want in a relationship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.