Dragon Ball Goku (Monkey Form) Vs Naruto (6 Tailed Fox Form)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Red
Goku's Ape Form

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z68/PersonFromDownUnder/ApeForm.jpg

Naruto's Fox Form

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z68/PersonFromDownUnder/Fox.jpg

Neither one has any control. They destroy whatever is in their path. Even loved ones. So, a straight out brawl. Who'd win?

KingD19
Naruto, quite easily.

Wei Phoenix
Goku quite easily.

SuperLuigi
Goku. no version of naruto can beat Kid Goku and oozaru will deinitely get it done

KingD19
What has Goku really done as an Oozaru??? Stepped on some houses, stomped around, I don't even remember him shooting his mouth beam.

Naruto as a four tails had a roar that damaged a large area around him, and the Chakra Ball is the fight ender, it made a huge crater next to Konoha, which was already destroyed. He also has a speed and durability advantage. Where an Oozaru can get cut by a normal katana, Orochimaru's Kusanagi Blade didn't even get through the blood shroud, and he shot it out of his mouth with enough force to knock the 4 tails very far away. He also reversed the effects of Shinra Tensei, and pushed it back on Pain.

Endless Mike
We only really got to see Goku rampage as an Oozaru once, early on in the series. That form would lose. However, if this was Goku at the point where he fought Piccolo Daimao, or even in the 22nd Budokai, who went Oozaru he would stomp

Peterlane
Goku stomps easily.

KingD19
Goku, as an Oozaru is basically featless, he wasn't even able to use his mouth beam. All he did was stomp around and act retarded. Also, Vegeta, who was much stronger than Goku, got his tail cut off 6 Tails Naruto on the other hand has a blood shroud that tanked the Kusanagi Sword, and he can shoot the Chakra Ball, which is equivalent to one of the energy attacks used later in DBZ(Super saiyans and all that). He also reversed Shinra Tensai.

Tell me how Goku stomps so easily?

King Kandy
Goku loses. He was a mere child when he turned into an oozaru and was nowhere near the size of the oozaru's that appeared later. All he has are unimpressive strength feats.

http://www.onemanga.com/Dragon_Ball/22/13/

Look, he's not even that big compared compared to Yamcha. Shukaku, Three Tails etc are all bigger and probably stronger than him, Naruto can take this no problem.

Accel
Shenron wasn't that big in his first appearance either. I don't believe Toriyama had really decided yet on how big he wanted his larger characters to be in relation to every one else.

If he had drawn that same form of Oozaru Goku now, no doubt he'd be as big as any other Oozaru.

KingD19
Size doesn't matter, he's still inferior to the 6 tails.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Accel
Shenron wasn't that big in his first appearance either. I don't believe Toriyama had really decided yet on how big he wanted his larger characters to be in relation to every one else.

If he had drawn that same form of Oozaru Goku now, no doubt he'd be as big as any other Oozaru.
Nonetheless, this is how he DID draw them. I'd rather use on-panel evidence than speculate on his artistic intentions.

Accel
That'd make sense, if that actually WERE on-panel evidence. Goku, when he first transformed, was about 12 years old, whereas Gohan later on transformed when he was only four. And Oozaru Gohan was clearly depicted as being bigger than how Oozaru Goku was in his first appearance. Age clearly has nothing to do with size.

KingD19
Size still doesn't matter, Naruto has an impenetrable blood shroud, an area effect roar, the compressed chakra ball, insane speed, what can Goku really do besides lose?

danteiscool
Kid Goku as an Oozaru can't do anything. he loses. 6-tailed Naruto, we all know for a fact, can do something.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Accel
That'd make sense, if that actually WERE on-panel evidence. Goku, when he first transformed, was about 12 years old, whereas Gohan later on transformed when he was only four. And Oozaru Gohan was clearly depicted as being bigger than how Oozaru Goku was in his first appearance. Age clearly has nothing to do with size.
Okay, then just drop the age issue. The point is, he's small and weak compared to many naruto characters, and six tails can win easily.

SuperLuigi
no kid goku can beat naruto no matter how many tails he has. goku in his oozaru form is 10x more powerful. naruto wont see it coming.

KingD19
Are you serious, putting a featless monkey up against an elemental force??

Naruto's 6 tailed chakra ball devastaed an area the size of konoha, and he resisted the effect of the same attack that turned konoha into a parking lot, he even reversed it on Pain. He also has a blood shroud of impenetrable, dense chakra.

Tell me, what can Goku do, besides die a horrible death?

SuperLuigi
feats dont have shit to do with anything. Oozaru >>>>>>>>>> Kid Goku > any version of Naruto.

KingD19
That's why you shouldn't be taken seriously.

6 tails Naruto has done much more damage than any Oozaru ever has.

King Kandy
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
feats dont have shit to do with anything. Oozaru >>>>>>>>>> Kid Goku > any version of Naruto.
That's right, let's all just use our own biases rather than feats or fact based analysis! That's sure to generate good discussion!

Seriously, all he did was smash stuff before being rendered helpless by yamcha grabbing his tail. Color me unimpressed.

KingD19
You grab Naruto's tail, 1st you get burned badly, then he turns around and kills you with a roar.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm ov the oppinion that, unless your talking about the non-canon GT Golden Oozaru Goku, or even Oozaru Vegeta from the Saiyan Saga, then this is a loss for Dragon Ball.

Seriously, Pre Z Goku, up to 23 Budokai, fails against 6 tails or better... It's simply elementary.

Pre 23rd Oozaru displayed no energy attacks and absolutely helpless speed, it was all pure brute power with no skill behind it. Goku as a giant ape is simply an animal.

mikeydude
straight up goku. even though goku has just stomped some houses. look at when his dad did stuff on a diffrent planet on that bardok episode. thats straight up badass. soooo... goku can do the same. yeah goku.

mikeydude
and bardok in Oozaru form would kill anything.

King Kandy
Originally posted by mikeydude
straight up goku. even though goku has just stomped some houses. look at when his dad did stuff on a diffrent planet on that bardok episode. thats straight up badass. soooo... goku can do the same. yeah goku.
Bardock was an adult saiyan with many many times the power of Goku at that age. Probably 100 times as powerful or more according to the special. Using him to justify something about kid Goku is nonsense.

EvilAngel
Well i hate DBZ and love the Kyuubi, so i'm bias. But that admited. Nothing has ever been able to damage 6 tails. Including a miniture black whole. When he is knocked back he can literally form new bodies from and part of him and immediately attack back. Touching him causes you to turn to ash.

What feats does the monkey have?

King Kandy
Originally posted by EvilAngel
When he is knocked back he can literally form new bodies from and part of him
What? When has he ever done that?

KingD19
I think she meant forming hands to attack with the blood shroud. He's even done that with 1 tail.

But regenerating new bodies, yeah, no. He can't do that.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by King Kandy
What? When has he ever done that?

I mean like 3:17 - 3:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbJaW1RO9p8

Sorry if that was unclear ^^'

Endless Mike
Anime is not canon

KingD19
In this case it is, since the anime follows the manga, and I'm pretty sure he's done that in the manga as well.

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
In this case it is The anime is never canon, unless it is the primary source.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by NemeBro
The anime is never canon, unless it is the primary source.

Okay fine, have it your way

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/294/09/

Same thing, but the one i like has pretty colors =P

Nemesis X
All that Goku (in Oozaru form) has done was stomp around acting like a child with a tantrum and the easiest way to defaeat his monkey form is to cut off his tail.

NemeBro
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Okay fine, have it your way

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/294/09/

Same thing, but the one i like has pretty colors =P Never said you were wrong, just stating a fact. stick out tongue

dadudemon
Goku, naked.

http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000036/000157022/14.jpg

Naruto wins this EASILY n'stuff.

NemeBro
ZOMG JOO POSTED T3H PICTURE OF T3H PENIS!!!

REPORTED!!!

stick out tongue

mikeydude
Originally posted by dadudemon
Goku, naked.

http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000036/000157022/14.jpg

Naruto wins this EASILY n'stuff.
yes but how would naruto even know how to do this?!?

KingD19
His tail is a big target, he might just grab it, if not, he'll just kill him. Many Oozaru have been killed without having their tails off, Vegeta almost suffered the same fate.

Hellspawn28
Which Oozaru form of Goku are we using? The one against Roshi should win since Goku at the 21st budokai was much stronger then he was at the first saga of the series. And that the moon gives the Sayain a 10X powerup from the moon IIRC.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Hellspawn28
Which Oozaru form of Goku are we using? The one against Roshi should win since Goku at the 21st budokai was much stronger then he was at the first saga of the series. And that the moon gives the Sayain a 10X powerup from the moon IIRC.
What would he do, even if it was the 21st version? All he can do is walk around and smash stuff... slowly...

KingD19
Kandy is right. 6 tails was fast enough to fight Orochimaru and get the upper hand, and keep it the whole fight. Plus even at 4 tails, Orochimaru knew that the Compressed Chakra Ball would kill him if it hit. Now, 6 tails doesn't have to swallow the thing, and I'm pretty sure it travels faster, and is more powerful, since it's basically 2x enhanced. Goku has no chance.

wammamram
man what kind of match up is this? goku would stop nine tails fox in super sayain form, all day

King Kandy
Originally posted by wammamram
man what kind of match up is this? goku would stop nine tails fox in super sayain form, all day
That would be a bad match up. Good thing the thread isn't about Goku in super saiyan form.

wakkawakkawakka
HAHAHAHAHAH! The dragonball series actually loses a fight, well to Naruto anyway.What a shocker.

BloodRain
(Wonders if the two raging beasts would actually fight each other/ see the other as a threat to make some serious attacks.) Yeah all Oozaru only has size and physical strength in his favour.... then again they did say that one Oozaru is enough to level a planet for takeover.... hmm

wammamram
Sadly great ape would destory 9 tails fox in about three hits

outavodka
Originally posted by wammamram
Sadly great ape would destory 9 tails fox in about three hits i sure 9tails wouldnt sit there waiting to get hit from a sluggish swing

SpadeKing
Originally posted by KingD19
That's why you shouldn't be taken seriously.

6 tails Naruto has done much more damage than any Oozaru ever has.

even the super saiyan Oozaru? I highly doubt.

BloodRain
Kid Oozaru<6 tails<<9 tails<?Oozaru(Vegeta)<<<<<Golden Oozaru.
There ya go, the answer and some extras. 6 tails.

Magee
If you want to get in to it the nine tailed fox would beat even vegeta in his ape form. An energy blast isn't going to do any thing against it since its regenerative abilities will be off the scale and since it's technically (officially) made of chakra aka energy. We have seen the kind of blasts Naruto can unleash even just in 4 tailed mode, a nine tail full power blast would dwarf Vegeta's attack.

I'm not going to argue but it's obvious to any one who isn't retarded there is nothing even vegeta in his ape form could do to put down the nine tailed demon fox. I will never know why DB/Z is so over rated, the mention of those three letters on this forum is automatic win for some people.

SpadeKing
So when were the Naruto characters planet busters? Matter of fact have any of them taken out a galaxy yet?

Ridley_Prime
I've come to the conclusion that some people just overrate/overestimate DBZ's overratedness.

Or something.

DBZDefender
this is an interesting topic...i believe that the 6 tails might have an advantage over speed but maybe not power...so the overall fight might end with the moon being destroyed and the fight ending

So Naruto 6 tails

DBZDefender
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I've come to the conclusion that some people just overrate/overestimate DBZ's overratedness.

Or something.

Many do, I don't...im intelligent enough to defend DBZ without ignoring facts

The Red
Originally posted by DBZDefender
this is an interesting topic...i believe that the 6 tails might have an advantage over speed but maybe not power...so the overall fight might end with the moon being destroyed and the fight ending

So Naruto 6 tails

The moon being destroyed? Who would destroy it?

King Kandy
Still Kyuubi... this is a good example of when being "more powerful" means nothing if a character doesn't have the abilities needed to win.

TheAuraAngel
Why would Naruto make the connection between Oozaru and the Moon...?

Seriously though, love this silly thread. Naruto stomps so hard.

The Red
I did say six tails. We're not talking about full on 9 tails form. I've yet to see examples to back of any arguments presented.

sonhenkigama
i think that nine tails is way stronger than ss 4 cause when vegeta wanted to turn into ss 4 he got ss4 goku and goku could nt break out of his grip and goku was at least big as his hands and nine tails when fighting narutos dad was smaller than the kyuubis nail and i know for sure that he has more muscle than great ape

sonhenkigama
even in four tales form naruto stil has enough strenght to create a shokwave with a single blow of his hand

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by sonhenkigama
i think that nine tails is way stronger than ss 4

laughing laughing laughing

sonhenkigama
goku is about lets see smaler than ninetails liitle pinky nail and he got at least half his chakra taken away so in original state he would of been godzilla(ninetails) vs king kong(great ape) so if goku couldnt break out of great apes grip in ss4 form what makes you think he would get out nine tails

TheAuraAngel
Wait....You're really serious aren't you?

And Idk, maybe because the Great Ape is stronger that the Kyuubi?

SS4 Goku could breathe and solo the Naruto-Verse. no expression

carver9
Originally posted by sonhenkigama
goku is about lets see smaler than ninetails liitle pinky nail and he got at least half his chakra taken away so in original state he would of been godzilla(ninetails) vs king kong(great ape) so if goku couldnt break out of great apes grip in ss4 form what makes you think he would get out nine tails

The answer to this question is simple. Even though they both are huge at height... vegeta in ape form has super strength. Vegeta alone without going super saiyan is a high end 100 tonner, then add his super saiyan form which increase his strength 50 folds and then add his monkey form which makes him 10 times stronger; THEN this monkey form was in super saiyan mode... yeah, its understandable that he couldn't break it.

Even though both Naruta nine tails and Vegeta Monkey form is the same height doesn't make them the same strength level. I would go as far to say that black hair Vegeta is stronger than nine tails Naruto.

tenHuitzilopoch
there is a difference in power in both the dbz and naruto universe you see if piccolo who is about 1250 energy level can destroy a moon which is the size of a contenent and goku in ss4 form is about i read is 500 billion in his energy level goku would win,but since kyuubi is suppose to be an unlimited form of energy he could reach about centillion (one hundred zeros in front of the number) in energy level if he was from dbz universe but in naruto it takes more energy since its laws of energy is way more different from dbz

Q99
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel

SS4 Goku could breathe and solo the Naruto-Verse. no expression

This is literally true- he was strong enough to blow up the planet with a mouth-launched attack.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by tenHuitzilopoch
but since kyuubi is suppose to be an unlimited form of energy he could reach about centillion (one hundred zeros in front of the number) in energy level if he was from dbz universe but in naruto it takes more energy since its laws of energy is way more different from dbz

The hell are you smoking? Just because something is called unlimited doesn't mean it has more power than a DBZ character.

Originally posted by Q99
This is literally true- he was strong enough to blow up the planet with a mouth-launched attack.

laughing

dadudemon
laughing laughing laughing

You laugh but I agree...somewhat. SS4 Goku had troubles lifting up a building.

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon
You laugh but I agree...somewhat. SS4 Goku had troubles lifting up a building. If I recall right, SS4 Goku had trouble lifting up a city. Which weighs more than a building.

Though really why are we using GT?

TheAuraAngel
Yeah....

This thread is pointless. 6-Tails Naruto in an unholy stomp will crush Monkey Goku. Were it Monkey Vegeta, this would be entirely different.

NemeBro
It could be Raditz, and the outcome of this thread would be entirely different.

TheAuraAngel
I don't remember if Monkey Raditz ever did the energy blast thing. Actually do not remember a Monkey Raditz. :O

Unless you mean normal Raditz, in which case this becomes a 180 spite.

tenHuitzilopoch
what the **** you ****in smokin aura ive been watching dragon ball since when i even draw dragon ball i have all the ****in movies you look like if you play world of war craft

TheAuraAngel
You can tell what I look like? My my, I'm impressed. Wrong judgment since I consider WoW evil, but still I'm impressed.

sCaf3n3n86U

I guess Palpatine has more power in his force lightning than Goku. I mean he did say "Unlimited" after all.

tenHuitzilopoch
okay lets take a survey who here thinks almost infinite is lower than 500 billion laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing :laugh

TheAuraAngel
Who here thinks "Almost infinite" is a massive hyperbole? Use the vin face if you do.

tenHuitzilopoch
idont know it looks cheap you kinda look like an elf if your talking about a anime im not in to it too much

Q99
The Kyuubi's power output was obviously far lower. Keep in mind, "Infinite" can just mean endlessly refilling. A power level of 5 that constantly refreshes itself is a source of 'infinite' power.

Also, it's hyperbole. The biju *can* be drained and Kyuubi was. People with finite power like Kushina were also capable of holding him.

tenHuitzilopoch
okay heres a sum 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
999999999999x9999999999999999999999999999999999999
99999999999999999999=99999999999999999999999999999

TheAuraAngel
sad

You didn't use the face!

tenHuitzilopoch
okayokay heres a sum 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

999999999999x9999999999999999999999999999999999999

99999999999999999999=99999999999999999999999999999

erm that was long

TheAuraAngel
Humor me: Where are you getting your numbers from? :O

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Q99
The Kyuubi's power output was obviously far lower. Keep in mind, "Infinite" can just mean endlessly refilling. A power level of 5 that constantly refreshes itself is a source of 'infinite' power.

Also, it's hyperbole. The biju *can* be drained and Kyuubi was. People with finite power like Kushina were also capable of holding him.

This.

People like Sasuke and Madara can also make it their b****.
Man, I never get tired of stating that.

NemeBro
If it was "infinite" within the context you are talking about, you should not be able to cut its power in half and weaken it.

This happened.

tenHuitzilopoch
hey thats what happened to broly

tenHuitzilopoch
heres a picture

tenHuitzilopoch
replace broly with goku and goku with naruto if some one that strong can get his ass ****ed by some one that weak then akira just prove naruto right

tenHuitzilopoch
so sasuke can control goku to destroy his freinds i didnt know (in flapjack voice when he ripped the candy rapper)

tenHuitzilopoch
If it was "infinite" within the context you are talking about, you should not be able to cut its power in half and weaken it.

This happened. hey brolys power was almost infinite

TheAuraAngel
?

Naruto=Goku?

NemeBro
Broly did not have his power cut in half, weakening him.

Broly's power is "infinite" in that it never stops increasing, yes.

But it is irrelevant. Raditz could kill the Kyuubi.

KAIKAGE
just because an oozaru is bigger does not make him more powerful, i mean one swing of just the four tails arm did more damage than an oozaru ever did and it was no bigger than a 16 year old, and just one tailed beast blast from the four tails would be overkill used on an oozaru. four tails naruto alone is alot stronger and infinitely faster and far more powerful. so just imagine what the six tails naruto could do. I mean don't get me wrong oozaru's are powerful but not that powerful, although it probably depends on what timeline your talking about because the golden oozaru baby vegeta transformed into I will admit could beat the six tails naruto.

KAIKAGE
Raditz you have got to be out of your mind, you clearly don't know what your talking about, when have we seen raditz display anything anywhere close to what either the four or six tails naruto have shown. It would take at least a super saiyan to beat the six tailed naruto. I mean give the four and six tails naruto some credit. I mean have you even watched what they can do.

BloodRain
Wasn't the KN6 blast < in damage to pre-Z attacks? A little hint; Kyuubi can supposedly destroy a mountain.. Roshi destroyed the Moon. The Fox cant compare.

Galan007
Broly's power is "infinite" in that it never stops increasing, yes. When was that stated?

King Kandy
Originally posted by KAIKAGE
Raditz you have got to be out of your mind, you clearly don't know what your talking about, when have we seen raditz display anything anywhere close to what either the four or six tails naruto have shown. It would take at least a super saiyan to beat the six tailed naruto. I mean give the four and six tails naruto some credit. I mean have you even watched what they can do.
Raditz is above casual moon destroyers... that's WAY above anything six tails has shown. Hell a way, way smaller moon rendered six tails helpless.

TheAuraAngel
The Oozaru loses this fight unless it were a saiyan who is used to fighting as an Oozaru. Which Goku is not.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Galan007
When was that stated? Oh, that was the description of the Legendary Super Saiyan form as read from the Daizenshuu, IIRC.

Broly's power gradually increases in the form.

Galan007
^ Cool beans. I couldn't remember if that was stated in the film. embarrasment

KAIKAGE
with just one swing of his tail or arm the nine tailed fox can destroy mountains and create tsunami's, so i think if he actually aimed a chakra blast at the moon he could vaporise it. the only reason roshi or piccolo destroyed the moon is because they where at the right range from it, why do you think that super saiyan level blasts only destroyed cities when they hit, so the 4 and 6 tails naruto could destroy moons and even planets if he where at the right range from the thing he targets, so just thank god that he can't fly otherwise the whole planet could be destroyed, although I don't think the kyuubi would choose to destroy the planet.

TheAuraAngel
......The right range? I would love to know what counts as the right range when we're talking about something that far away.

Naruto does win this thread. Were Goku in human form, this might have a different outcome. As it stands, 6-tails>Monkey.

BloodRain
Range? Roshi was standing on the ground.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v33/c295/10.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v47/c438/8.html
At best you can argue full 6-tails blast is a citybuster, nothing more until more destructive feats are shown that are not hyperbole statements. And yes, iirc the tsunami and mountain thing is only from word of mouth seeing as we already have the 8-tails blast;
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v45/c414/7.html
..and 9-tails blast;
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v53/c502/7.html
..that are nowhere near moon level, let alone on a planetary scale.

KAIKAGE
why do you think they always fly up a distance before they use there planet destroying moves, if range wasn't a factor then the super saiyans would have destroyed the entire planet dozens of times over by now, because there is avast difference between roshi and a super saiyan, besides its even mentioned in the cell saga when goku powers up his super kamehameha at cell from high up in the sky, basically the more powerfull you are the less far away you have to be to destroy a planet. Anyway what makes you think that people like roshi and raditz can beat 6 tails naruto anyway just because he hasn't destroyed a moon or planet, just because he's never done it doesn't mean he's not capable. you saw the 4 tails chakra blast how powerful it was, it was comparable to dragon ball z blasts it just didn't destroy the planet for the same reason the super saiyans energy blasts didn't and they only destroyed cities too, remember when super saiyan kid trunks and majin vegeta where at the world tournament.

KAIKAGE
......The right range? I would love to know what counts as the right range when we're talking about something that far away.

Naruto does win this thread. Were Goku in human form, this might have a different outcome. As it stands, 6-tails>Monkey.

you have it back to front, the further away you are from it the easier it is, why do you think that such a small energy blast from broly destroyed an entire planet that was millions of miles away maybe even bordering billions and didn't when he fired dozens more around the planet he was on in his first movie. anyway were comparing the six tails to the great apes, great apes have only ever maneged to destroy cities and that took multiple blasts from their mouths on top of smashing buildings, 6 tails naruto could do it in one blast maybe two at the most.

BloodRain
Planetary attacks < 6-tails<Oozaru.

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by BloodRain
Wasn't the KN6 blast < in damage to pre-Z attacks? A little hint; Kyuubi can supposedly destroy a mountain.. Roshi destroyed the Moon. The Fox cant compare.

the nine tailed fox destroyed mountains and created tsunami's with just one swing of his tail, if the nine tailed fox aimed a chakra blast at the moon it would vaporise it, the further away from a moon or planet you are the easier it is to destroy with an energy blast, the only reason roshi destroyed that moon was because he was a tremendous distance away, why do you think they always use their planet destroying moves when in the sky, it even says in the cell saga when goku powers up a super kamehameha from up in the sky at cell. if you didn't need to be a distance away from the planet or moon don't you think the planet would have been destroyed hundreds of times by now, because the far stronger characters in dragon ball z have fired far stronger blasts and haven't destroyed the planet, their strongest blasts have only managed to destroy cities, but from space or the sky they have destroyed planets rather easily. so if the the 4 or 6 tails could fly up high enough it could destroy the planet with their chakra blasts.

BloodRain
Hyperbole.

marwash22
naruto. too fast and has devastating attacks.

Samurai100
so if the the 4 or 6 tails could fly up high enough it could destroy the planet with their chakra blasts.
and the 6 tails can fly since when exactly?

TheAuraAngel
why do you think they always fly up a distance before they use there planet destroying moves

Probably so they don't get caught in the planets destruction. no expression

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by Samurai100
and the 6 tails can fly since when exactly?

I said if it could fly

KAIKAGE
Probably so they don't get caught in the planets destruction. no expression

Yes because flying up a little bit would be enough to escape a planets explosion.

KAIKAGE
Hyperbole.

the nine tailed fox can destroy mountains and create tsunami's with a swing of it's arm or tail it tells you that directly with the original naruto series' introduction at the beginning of the first episode. As for destroying the moon, of course it bloody can, you really think that roshi has more power than the nine tailed fox, the nine tails has been the greatest and most feared power throughout the entire storyline, we have only just found out that the nine tails comes second to the ten tails which is the combination of all nine of the tailed beasts. how can someone like roshi compare to a force that makes the whole world quake in fear. next you will say that roshi or the great ape goku can beat the three egyptian gods, because i have news for you the nine tails is more powerful than them and almost all other tailed beasts rival them, and i am willing to say that the eight and seven tailed beasts are stronger than the winged dragon of ra. the only oozarus that can surpass a tailed beast is the golden oozaru that rivals a super saiyan 4. if you watched the naruto and naruto shippuden series and read the newer manga chapters you would not be so quick to put the jinchuuruki down.

BloodRain
^ Hyper. Bole.

Never shown nor hinted upon, only a myth as far as the series goes. As like the link I showed you demonstrates, 9-tails was only at hill/mounting buster at best.

The rest, tl;dr.

TheAuraAngel
Yes because flying up a little bit would be enough to escape a planets explosion.

Decidedly less messy on the boots.

the nine tailed fox can destroy mountains and create tsunami's with a swing of it's arm or tail it tells you that directly with the original naruto series' introduction at the beginning of the first episode. As for destroying the moon, of course it bloody can, you really think that roshi has more power than the nine tailed fox, the nine tails has been the greatest and most feared power throughout the entire storyline, we have only just found out that the nine tails comes second to the ten tails which is the combination of all nine of the tailed beasts. how can someone like roshi compare to a force that makes the whole world quake in fear. next you will say that roshi or the great ape goku can beat the three egyptian gods, because i have news for you the nine tails is more powerful than them and almost all other tailed beasts rival them, and i am willing to say that the eight and seven tailed beasts are stronger than the winged dragon of ra. the only oozarus that can surpass a tailed beast is the golden oozaru that rivals a super saiyan 4. if you watched the naruto and naruto shippuden series and read the newer manga chapters you would not be so quick to put the jinchuuruki down.

haermm

You're a riot you know that?

KAIKAGE
^ Hyper. Bole.

Never shown nor hinted upon, only a myth as far as the series goes. As like the link I showed you demonstrates, 9-tails was only at hill/mounting buster at best.

The rest, tl;dr.

a tiny tailed beast ball destroyed mountains from the nine tails, and the nine tails created a tailed beast ball 200 times that size when it had virtually no chakra after naruto took the nine tails chakra from it. I mean super saiyan 4 blasts never destroyed the planet when those blasts are millions of times stronger than the energy it takes to do so.

TheAuraAngel
That's called PIS.

Naruto wins this thread.

/thread.

carver9
IMO... hyperbole doesn't exist in anime... especially limited series Anime. We have to take as much from it as we can. Its not continuous like american comics.

NemeBro
Only hyberbole does in fact exist, and has proven to.

Freeza: "I'm the strongest in the universe!"

Any random person who has actually seen DBZ: "Your own father is stronger than you are."

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by carver9
IMO... hyperbole doesn't exist in anime... especially limited series Anime. We have to take as much from it as we can. Its not continuous like american comics.

Key words being 'IMO'.
Doesn't mean you are right. You're entitled to your opinion though.

Karagiannis
goku owns him

TheAuraAngel
lol no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.