Darth Maul vs Kas'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
In a straight up lightsaber fight, who takes this? Battle takes place in the Sith Academy on Korriban.

Ms.Marvel
kas'im imo.

Darth Subjekt
Yea, I'd have to say Kas'im if based solely on sabers. As in, no hand to hand, grappling, or force aide.

Red Nemesis
Kas'im takes it as long as he has a lightsaber in his hand.

Maul can do whatever the hell he wants but he's not gonna kill the old guy.

Hewhoknowsall
Kas'im wins with some difficulty.

truejedi
I'm thinking Kas'im as well.

Red Nemesis
Maul eviscerates him. He wasn't "the deadliest Sith apprentice in history" for nothing.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Maul eviscerates him. He wasn't "the deadliest Sith apprentice in history" for nothing.

So Maul is more deadly than Dooku, Vader, Sidious when he was an apprentice, and Bane when he was an apprentice?

Kas'im wasn't an apprentice. He was a blademaster, and had perfected every sequence and move of every form except for Vapaad. He was stated to be perhaps the greatest swordsman ever. Kas'im beat the crap out of Bane, and only lost because they happened to be in a temple, so it collapsed on him when Bane knocked it down.

Eminence
Red Nemesis
Kas'im takes it as long as he has a lightsaber in his hand.

Maul can do whatever the hell he wants but he's not gonna kill the old guy. Dubya tee eff i pwned you a4 others did

DS could've used that win...

truejedi

didn't you just say Kas'im wins? Confusion. confused

Eminence
Ha, ninja'd you, fool. Ninja'd you all.

truejedi
Originally posted by Eminence
Ha, ninja'd you, fool. Ninja'd you all.

dang... it was the smilie.

BruceSkywalker
Maul with difficulty

Red Nemesis
Are you joking bruce? Maul would get torn apart. Kas'im wtfpwnd Bane, and knew "every combination of every form"- including Maul's own!

truejedi
lol,

I get it now.

Red Nemesis
You get that Darth Maul is *also* a "master of multiple forms" and that his extensive physical training- which includes the martial art Teris Kasi (sp?) would eclipse whatever (very, very slim) skill advantage that Kas'im has such that Kas'im would surely be eviscerated?

truejedi
that's laughable, idiot, because Ka'sim had access to the library of the adcademy on korriban. By learning the many powerful techniques that are there, (and he would have learned them all, that's just plain common sense) He would have more force knowledge than Maul (whom you can't prove was smart enough to learn anything) and would therefore be ranked in the top five all time most knowledgeable, and therefore powerful sith of all times.

Probably only sidious and Revan could beat Ka'sim, because they have more knowledge, QED fool.

Red Nemesis
Forsooth! You analysis of Maul is superb. But:
Everybody knows that Kas'im was the one that wrote the library on Korriban. He was just hiding all his knowledge by not giving us any concrete feats that we can use. Therefore he is probably part of the same secret organization as Plo Koon. It is very possible that he taught Plo Koon to freeze creeks! (Everyone in that order is immortal.)

The master of Plo Koon (freezer of creeks may he live forever) >>>>>>>>>> Maul.

QED

Edit:
Master of Plo Koon (freezer of creeks may he live forever) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Revan >>>>>>>>>>> Sidious

truejedi
Forsooth! You analysis of Maul is superb. But:
Everybody knows that Kas'im was the one that wrote the library on Korriban. He was just hiding all his knowledge by not giving us any concrete feats that we can use. Therefore he is probably part of the same secret organization as Plo Koon. It is very possible that he taught Plo Koon to freeze creeks! (Everyone in that order is immortal.)

The master of Plo Koon (freezer of creeks may he live forever) >>>>>>>>>> Maul.

QED

Edit:
Master of Plo Koon (freezer of creeks may he live forever) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Revan >>>>>>>>>>> Sidious

You couldn't make a logical argument to save your life RH!!! MAUL was the one who DESTROYED Anoon Bondara, the greatest Jedi during the Golden Age of the Jedi. Since he was greater than Bondara>Yoda, whose knowledge was the greatest of the Jedi, and DEFINITLY who was more knowledgeable than the ancient sith, because they were the equivalents of CAVE MEN OF THE FORCE compared to Yoda 2-4000 years later, Then Maul, as you can clearly see, > Ancient Sith > Revan> Bane> Kas'im

Try Again.

Oh wait, don't,
Your done.

I win.

Face it. Loser.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by truejedi
that's laughable, idiot, because Ka'sim had access to the library of the adcademy on korriban. By learning the many powerful techniques that are there, (and he would have learned them all, that's just plain common sense) He would have more force knowledge than Maul (whom you can't prove was smart enough to learn anything) and would therefore be ranked in the top five all time most knowledgeable, and therefore powerful sith of all times.

Probably only sidious and Revan could beat Ka'sim, because they have more knowledge, QED fool.

You know, this only makes you look even MORE ridiculous considering RH already acknowledged that I was right and you were wrong in the fact that we KNOW Revan was powerful, we KNOW that her learned from Malachor V and Korriban, and that I do NOT have to prove specific techniques because it wasn't a combat scenario...

Sux 2 b u.

Red Nemesis
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QXRm8WxqwVE/RZpTJaVhuNI/AAAAAAAAAAk/Uyra562mS8M/s320/missingthepoint.png

Dr McBeefington
I would take you seriously RH but at this point, you're full of laughable contradictions that I don't think even you can defend, and I don't expect you to. I expect you'll ignore the whole argument because it's a losing one.. Where have I heard that before?smile

Lord Lucien
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QXRm8WxqwVE/RZpTJaVhuNI/AAAAAAAAAAk/Uyra562mS8M/s320/missingthepoint.png

Red Nemesis
Laughable contradictions?

Specify.

And stop poaching on my vocabulary. I understand your need for respect but your abecedarian antics just make you look sad. A grown man taking lessons from a sixteen year old. erm

Dr McBeefington
Laughable contradictions?

Specify.

And stop poaching on my vocabulary. I understand your need for respect but your abecedarian antics just make you look sad. A grown man taking lessons from a sixteen year old. erm

Your vocabulary? I wasn't aware that you owned the English language. I'll try to be more careful next good sir. And I DID specify in the other thread, where I eagerly await your laughable response.

Hewhoknowsall
Kas'im wins.

Kas'im knew every combination of every form.

Kas'im was considered to be perhaps the greatest swordsman ever, and this was after Revan/Exar/Ragnos/etc, meaning that he rivals if not surpasses them all in sabers.

Kas'im blocked an attack that took down a temple, even when he only had a split second to put up the defense.

Maul lost to a padawan

Darth Subjekt
Maul's hubris made him lose to a padawan. He himself was better than OB1 and QGJ together. But yes, Kas'im still wins.

Eminence
Kas'im lost to falling rocks.

kotorfan
Then it should be:
Maul lost to a dead man's lightsaber. (even more ironic, the one he killed)

Kas'im lost to falling rocks caused by Bane's force wave. (which would have pushed maul into the pit easily).

Darth Subjekt
Kas'im lost to falling rocks. LMAO!!

Hewhoknowsall
Kas'im lost to falling rocks.

Uh, no. I don't think that temples in Star Wars were made out of rocks.

Darth Subjekt
Really.... then what the hell were they made of....

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Uh, no. I don't think that temples in Star Wars were made out of rocks. For f*ckssakes. What the hell is the matter with you?

chilled monkey
Uh, no. I don't think that temples in Star Wars were made out of rocks.

From "Path of Destruction":

""In the very center stood the Rakatan Temple. The structure rose nearly twenty meters to the sky, a monument of carved ROCK and STONE."

Clear?

Kas'im knew every combination of every form.

What people keep forgetting is that Kas'im knew every combination that existed 1000 years before Maul was alive. Plenty of time for some new combo's to be devised that Kas'im would be unfamiliar with.

Hewhoknowsall
Oops, sorry. Wasn't thinking clearly.

But Kas'im wins. Much more experience and skill.

mattatom
Maul chucks a rock at Kas'im and due to Kas'im's phobia of them now he runs away and Maul does a poncy spin stabs hi min the stomach then another poncy spin. Then Bane disects Maul...with a moon. Then Bandon pushes Bane into an Electricity Conduit.

chilled monkey
Oops, sorry. Wasn't thinking clearly.

No problem. It happens

But Kas'im wins. Much more experience and skill.

True, he is considerably more experienced.

Darth Subjekt
Well in the essence of being fair, although I've already stated that Kas'm would win, Dooku had tons more experience than Anakin, but we all know how that turned out.

Just reiterating that experience doesn't necessitate a win.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Well in the essence of being fair, although I've already stated that Kas'm would win, Dooku had tons more experience than Anakin, but we all know how that turned out.

Just reiterating that experience doesn't necessitate a win.

That is also true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.