Desk Job and a Swollen Ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Man oh man. I can't stand this desk job. I need to be up and about. Sitting here making phone calls all day is a real pain.

I'm constantly selling parts. I now make life hell for my ex co-workers, making them wonder around in box hell, searching for auto parts.

I pop in and out here during the day now (in the US). But usually my boss comes in and tells me to quit f**kin around. Everyone else comes in and teases me. They call me a nerd for participating in a web site forum. But I tell them to suck my ass, because I enjoy playing here.

Anyway, it's Whiskey Thursday in about one hour. I hope someone comes online. Otherwise, I'll check in tomorrow.

keokiswahine
To, what kind of job are you doing, besides sitting at a desk, driving everyone nutz? I work at a desk all day, too, and listen to people fuss at me about what they did or did not do. roll eyes (sarcastic) wink big grin smokin' Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

BackFire349
sounds like this isnt the first time you're ass has hurt wink

Fire
hehe, well To I hope you find a better job soon, if not get a better offer cause I don't think you're the desk type a guy

finti
what is a desk type guy then?

queeq
A guy who likes to type?

finti
you now Type is what women calles a hunkadory man in Norway

queeq
So To would be doing well in Norway?

finti
No

mah
hello, hallo To

queeq
Mah seems to like him.

finti
well that is Mah

queeq
big grin

mah
and he is great

finti
as a fisherman

queeq
What's your favourite fish, mah?

finti
goober

queeq
laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Do you ask them to suck your ass because that would ease the swelling?

mah
ush-laughing out loud

queeq: I'm not particularly fond of fish as food at all

finti
still you catch them though

queeq
How do you catch a goober, mah?

finti
tell it to fetch a hook

Fire
fish as food is usualy very untasteful imo

finti
and some times it is just plain untastful?

Fire
yea
and some times it's very good

finti
you need help

Fire
nha I dont I need someone who can cook a decent fish

finti
decent fish or decent meal out of fish?

Fire
both actualy

but more important a decent meal out of fsh

finti
must be some belgian animal fsh

Fire
must be norwegian humor roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
didnt know that existed......................................when you look at Mah, mujaffa, Thomas, me on the other hand big grin

Fire
yea some ppl can really amaze you once you get to know them
:P

Tex
You should put that swollen ass to work To!
Quit your desk job, and become J.Lo's stunt double!
You'll be rollin in the $$$$$$$

ToMacco
Jlo has boobs though, I don't.

My ass is numb. I'm at work right now. My boss sure has me nervous.

We had this one dumbass back the forklift into a wall today. He completely ruined the wall. He gave himself whiplash, and had to go to the doctor.

Mujaffa
laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Was it an understandable mistake or sheer stupidity?

ToMacco
Stupidity. The guy is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Funny thing is, it's not the first time he's done this. He's ruined 4 walls now.

This time, he said his foot slipped off the brake. Well, dumbass. . . how fast were you going? What a dork.

Mujaffa
back up untill you crash..then drive forward 10 cm..laughing out loud

Ushgarak
What was his excuse this time?

Mujaffa
he thought he saw elvis

ToMacco
That's about it too.

Swear to god, this is what he told me: He said after he crashed into the wall, he went into the bathroom, and he said he could see little furballs chasing each other in the sink.

I'm thinkin', dude, what kind of drugs are you on? Little fur balls? What the hell?

Ushgarak
Scary. Don;t you need a licence top operate fork lifts and stuff?

(Triva note- I am medically forbidden from doing that sort of thing on order of the HQ of the Royal Army Medical Corps, Colchester... I cannot fire weapons unattended, either)

Mujaffa
yes you need a licence for driving a forklift

ToMacco
Yeah you do, but it hasn't really been enforced. I have a feeling it will be now.

Mujaffa
hehehe

mah
at least you should hold up some fingers and make sure he knows how many, before he's allowed to drive!

Mujaffa
if your high on something he won't pass, if he's drunk he'll pass..I did

Fire
yea that's an idea, or you can knock him out while he is looking at your fingers if he really is too drunk to drive

don't gimme that look we did it to my dad once

mechmoggy
To my good man!

Sorry to hear your ass hurts, my job means I'm at a desk a lot but I also have to go running around a bit too so mines not too bad. Hows the situation with your buddies who still "order pick", are they still cool with you?

I get grief from my pub mates about being an internet geek, but I just ignore the dumb-asses. stick out tongue

- Further Trivia -

I have a license to operate a fork lift truck and also supervise others too.

finti
hu hu hu you said fork

mechmoggy
Oh dear, thats my cue to turn off the puta' and continue getting drunk downstairs.

Night all. big grin

Tex
Fork lift operators get paid pretty well.
I have a friend in my Finance class who operates one at a Frito-Lay werehouse just outside of town.
He gets medical and dental coverage, aswell as $30,000 a year. All without a college degree.
He gets free chips too!
Aint bad.

Dim
What is "paid pretty well"?

Tex
Getting lots of benjamins for not doing much.

mah
that's nice

finti
guess it is nice

queeq
I LOVE driving a fork lift. I don't have a license but I was allowed to drive them a lot during my jobs whil in college.

Fire
lol they dont make that much money in belgium Tex

I also thought it was quite fun I did it while I was working over the summer in this fruit and vegetable storage thingy

queeq
Maybe we should organise a fork lift race for board members. big grin

mechmoggy

finti
I would simply settle on running you over Mech

queeq
Sounds like a challenge. I'll open up a Fork Lift Racing Track thread!

mechmoggy
eek!

A driver who delivers to our factory told me a nasty fork lift truck story the other month because he'd had to go to a hearing about the accidental death of the driver. He said the chap was buggering about on the truck and turned a corner too quickly and the truck began to tip over. Instead of bracing himself and staying still, the driver tried to climb out as the truck was going over. The metal frame around the cab landed on this guys neck and he died. I was told in full detail how this guys head had gone bright red and loads of people were trying to lift the truck off him.

Nasty eh?

Yuck, gives me the willies every time I think about it. sad

queeq
UGGHH...

Lucky for us Fork Lift Racing is only virtual.

mechmoggy
But I think its our moral duty to still make sure the contestants still "buckle up", virtual or not.

queeq
Yup. No buckle, no start.

mechmoggy
*Klunk-Klick*

big grin

finti
sounds like a british car

mechmoggy
It was, that was good solid British Engineering then.

*Grabs gear lever which comes off in hand*

Errrrrrrm......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.