Juggernaut durability test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Juggernaut is said to be more durable than Galactus.
But can he overcome this test?
Some may say it's possible, others not...
Who knows...

1. A slash and a stab from adamantium Wolverine
2. Daken's Muramasa blade
3. Cyclops' "GET OFF MY LAWN!" blast
4. Black Canary's SCREAM
5. Black Bolt's SHOUT
6. Superman's Heat vision lobotomy
7. A slash from Shining Knight's enchanted sword
8. A pimpslap from Thanos w/ the IG
9. LT's Blue energy beam (from Marvel: The End)
10. A strike from Wally the God Boy's baseball bat

galactusischere
8 and 9

golem370

Parmaniac
8 and 9 I'm not sure about 2 isn't the murasama blade claimed to cut/kill everything?

Survivor19
Well, it broke on Armor's forcefield...

jalek moye
8 depends on if Thanos wants it to

9 kills him

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Survivor19

true but maybe they've done it to give the pieces to Daken as new claws somekind of PIF (plot induced fragility) stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Survivor19

Does his FF have any feats to compare with Cain's? Far as I know it cancels out HFs and it hasn't been shown to affect anything on the level of Cyttorak or Juggernaut.

Knowsbleed33
If Thanos uses the IG to amp the pimp hand he stops at 8. If not, LT erases him.

SoulDevourer
8 & 9 easy

prolly 7

MAYBE 5 if BB rilly screams

Knowsbleed33
BB's scream at any capacity will do nothing to the Juggernaut. He laughed off a blast from Cyclops that would've split a small planet.

SoulDevourer
but BB whisper affect a planet rite? (iirc when he got injured he wuz whining or somethin, dat made the whole planet shake)

so imagine what scream woud do
maybe BBs scream aint planet-bustin, more like galaxy-bustin laughing out loud

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
BB's scream at any capacity will do nothing to the Juggernaut. He laughed off a blast from Cyclops that would've split a small planet.

Yes, because Cyclops can do that.

SoulDevourer
btw when did they say optic blast coud bust a planet? huh he cant even damage ultron & ultron aint as durable as a whole planet lol

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Yes, because Cyclops can do that.

On panel.

Endless Mike
I'm pretty sure no attack will hurt him unless it is stronger than Cytorrak, only 8 and up manage that

Nestical
8 & 9, the rest fail

Kris Blaze
On panel.

Never done so.

It was one claim, out of line with his entire history of power and after years of growth prior to that event, he has never displayed it.

CortSether
8 and 9 would do it, though Juggernaut would come back. Juggernaut cannot die unless the source of his power is cut, so LT or Thanos w/ IG must erase Cyttorak first.

jalek moye
Originally posted by CortSether
8 and 9 would do it, though Juggernaut would come back. Juggernaut cannot die unless the source of his power is cut, so LT or Thanos w/ IG must erase Cyttorak first.

No either of them can kill him regardless of Cyttorak

Knowsbleed33

Either one could kill him for good.

CortSether
Originally posted by jalek moye
No either of them can kill him regardless of Cyttorak

And Juggernaut would just come back. You won't get rid of Juggernaut unless you get rid of his power source. They'd have to erase Cyttorak, which they could do easy, but they'd still have to get rid of Cyttorak to get rid of Juggernaut.

jalek moye
And Juggernaut would just come back. You won't get rid of Juggernaut unless you get rid of his power source. They'd have to erase Cyttorak, which they could do easy, but they'd still have to get rid of Cyttorak to get rid of Juggernaut.
no they wouldn't they have a power that can negate anything cyttorak can do. If they kill him Cyytorak wont be able to bring him back unless they want him to

Knowsbleed33

Are you shittin' me?

CortSether
Are you shittin' me?

No.

They would have to target Cyttorak first to permanently get rid of Juggernaut.

It's like this...

If I killed an ant, that would get rid of that one annoyance. But, the ants won't disappear for good unless I get rid of the source of the ants, the queen, even though I am infinitely more powerful than the ant.

jalek moye
No.

It's like this...

If I killed an ant, that would get rid of that one annoyance. But, the ants won't disappear for good unless I get rid of the source of the ants, the queen, even though I am infinitely more powerful than the ant.
but the queen cant bring that ant back to life, Cyttorak can't bring Cain back if they kill him because there power can completly prevtn that from happening. Cyttorak can mae a new juggernuat but it wont be Cain Marko

Knowsbleed33
No.

It's like this...

Yes, you're shittin' me.

CortSether
Yes, you're shittin' me.

You sure act like an a$$ to people who disagree with you about comic characters. laughing

Wei Phoenix
No.

It's like this...

The Juggernaut can come back, just not Cain Marko. It's going to be someone completely different.

Knowsbleed33
You sure act like an a$$ to people who disagree with you about comic characters. laughing

The LT can just make it so Cyttorak can't bring the Juggernaut back even if he wanted to. He doesn't need to take Cyttorak out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.