Squall vs Genesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WoF
Dissidia and/or FF8 skills and feats can be used.

We saw how well Squall put up with Sephiroth for a while in the Dissidia intro, though I think it is accepted he will lose more often than not against the villain of FF7. Can he even out with Genesis, however? Here are some of the showings:

Squall fighting Sephiroth at 3:15

tfKcfNkoZjI

Genesis also fighting Sephiroth

l6ZaSipHuO4

Go Squall. Happy Dance

NemeBro
Squall and friends put down a Multiversal reality warper.

WoF
That's why PIS is gay. wink

NemeBro
They had the Crystals, which gave them each a portion of Cosmos' power, so combined they had the power of Cosmos, also a multiversal reality warper.

Yeah.

Sin_Volvagia
Even without the whole Dissidia thing, I think Squall can put out Genesis (at least him in Crisis Core).

SpadeKing
genesis is stated as a combat equal to sephiroth. after getting the blessing from minerva needless to say he is even stronger now.

Squall would have his best chance with the crisis core Genesis

if you mean post FF7: DoC then I doubt it.

Csdabest
My money is on Squall vs Crisis Core easily. But DoC.Im not even sure

SuperLuigi
Genesis on because he rival soldier Sephiroth before he started he world conquest

XanatosForever
Squall could take on Genesis, especially Crisis Core. I think he could stand fairly well against DoC Genesis as well.

NemeBro
I think the Squall from Dissidia would make Genesis(Any incarnation) scream like a little girl in pain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.