Batplane VS X-Jet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Court
Not sure where I'm going with this, but I was just curious.

Batman in the Batplane in an air superiority contest against the X-Jet piloted by the X-Men's best pilot. A week's prep before showtime. They each get five planes, and Living Tribunal revives the pilots after each crash and immediately teleports them to their next plane.

Who wins?

Wei Phoenix
Why would they crash their planes?

Eternal Idol
ermm

Master Court
Nah, I meant getting shot down.

EDIT: Or blown up.

psycho gundam
shadowcat makes the blackbird intangible, then cyclops opens the side door and one shots the batplane.

or do they actually have to phucking crash these things? that would be retarded.

Eternal Idol
Star Fox team ftw.

Except Slippy. Slippy dies a terrible, terrible death.

Master Court
They "crash" after getting shot down. Or if they blow up, or whatever. After each plane is destroyed, beaten, and eventually falls to the ground, whether in one piece or a thousand. Same as any plane that gets gunned down or hit with a missile and sh*t.

Survivor19
And now we have a clear winner
Intangible Plane Technique ftw.

redhotrash
Bleh I hate calling it the X-Jet, its the f'ing blackbird damn it. And if I remember right, it was originally built using some Shiar tech

Survivor19
Nah, since original Blackbird was built way before then Xavier contacted Shi'ar.

Blanket
Batman opens up the hatch, and holds his foot out in front of the plane.

Master Court
Originally posted by Blanket
Batman opens up the hatch, and holds his foot out in front of the plane.

laughing

psycho gundam
colossus would have already thrown wolverine through the batplane long before the batkick could make contact

Creshosk
Batman batkicks the one who's the best there is at what he does and a paradox bubble forms summoning chuck noris.

psycho gundam
...which turns out to be an illusion of batman winning created by emma to distract batman from piloting properly. in reality, the batplane is about to crash into a cliff face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.