Hey,Computer people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smile Dont I deserve a bigger Avatar or something? I have been a member for like 4 years now

Incase anyone wonders why, I dont come on anymore, I have a one year old daughter,Who I love very much smile I also live with my girlfriend and we dont have a computer, I'm staying at my parents at the moment,cause we keep fighting all the ****ing time.

smokin' Girls just take life to seriously

Scythe
100x100 I guess, go change it.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Scythe
100x100 I guess, go change it.

beer Dont know how

erm And please dont tell me what to do

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by K.Diddy
smile Dont I deserve a bigger Avatar or something? I have been a member for like 4 years now

Incase anyone wonders why, I dont come on anymore, I have a one year old daughter,Who I love very much smile I also live with my girlfriend and we dont have a computer, I'm staying at my parents at the moment,cause we keep fighting all the ****ing time.

Oh ****, you're back? This is worse than Billy Mays dying.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Oh ****, you're back? This is worse than Billy Mays dying.

beer My old enemy Vinnie Valentine, Thought you would have chosen a better name by now,anyway dont worry, I probably wont be back for long.

Vinny Valentine
beer My old enemy Vinnie Valentine, Thought you would have chosen a better name by now,anyway dont worry, I probably wont be back for long.

Whatever you say, G-Dippity.

K.Diddy

laughing out loud G-Dippity? What the ****s with that?

Rogue Jedi
Oh ****, you're back? This is worse than Billy Mays dying. Billy Mays was a cross dressing Neo nazi. True story.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Billy Mays was a cross dressing Neo nazi. True story.

beer C'mon mate, This is my thread not Billy may's

L!l'!c3y

i member u.. u n scythe used to diss me with all ur giant medical lingo.. baacc when scythes sig was a goat or something..

L!l'!c3y
Billy Mays was a cross dressing Neo nazi. True story.

indeed no expression

Scythe
Originally posted by L!l'!c3y
i member u.. u n scythe used to diss me with all ur giant medical lingo.. baacc when scythes sig was a goat or something..

Good times.

Rogue Jedi
bewbz.

lord xyz
If I ever needed a reminder why to not go back to this place....this thread is it.

Rogue Jedi
bewbz.

the.kenzo
Originally posted by lord xyz
If I ever needed a reminder why to not go back to this place....this thread is it.

Then sign out and don't come back.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Gotcha!!!

the.kenzo
It really confuses me why these 'tards complain over and over about KMC and yet they make an OTF clone (even going so far as to copy threads exactly) and also continue to come here.

Rogue Jedi
I stopped laughing about that a few days ago. Bygones and shit.

Steak Knife

I think I might remember you. hmm

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...sounds familiar, really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.