karate kid stamina test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
karate kid has to fight one character at a time and after he beats one the next person steps up and fights him so karate kid doesnt get a break he has to keep on fighting one after the next right away.

of course he would be able to solo all of them if he fought each one the next day.

but the question is where does he stop at as in cant beat the next person from being to worn out ?

1. daredevil
2 elektra
3 spiderman
4 wolverine
5 sabretooth
6 deadpool
7 batman
8 shang chi

and no i didnt list them in any specific order

Endless Mike
Clears it

chomperx9
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Clears it he wouldnt be worn out to fight one of the guys at the end ?

Endless Mike
Yeah, but he would still manage to get by

Digi
Originally posted by chomperx9
elektra

...stamina indeed.

shifty

chomperx9
Originally posted by Digi
...stamina indeed.

shifty u saying he stops at elektra ?

Badabing
u saying he stops at elektra ? facepalm

Read between the lines. laughing out loud

Konton
Clears it with ease.

Prep-Man
I wouldn't be surprised if Val (at his best) could take most of them at the same time. He did take on a whole prisons worth of villains with a bunch of abilities like TP, TK, healing, super strength, etc... Plus none of these guys are anywhere near Val in martial arts.

Digi
u saying he stops at elektra ?

Possibly. Did you see what Luke Cage did to her? It might take a marathon runner to finish that race.

wink

....or was that a Skrull? Marvel continuity always gets me.

Wild Shadow
pound for pound spidey should be able to stomp KK..... sadly with both PIS/CIS involved MA is spidey's kryptonite....

Elektra should be able to stop and kill KK with TP distractions... but sadly KK comic feat CIS and PIS is sooo strong that it breaks out of comics and into forum battles....

truthfully powerset he really shouldnt stand a chance whatsoever here....

but i know ppl will be mad/annoyed if i dont agree with them and give it to KK

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
pound for pound spidey should be able to stomp KK..... sadly with both PIS/CIS involved MA is spidey's kryptonite....

Elektra should be able to stop and kill KK with TP distractions... but sadly KK comic feat CIS and PIS is sooo strong that it breaks out of comics and into forum battles....

Depending on what Val we use, his teacher trained val to use super speed in combat. that's how he can keep up. Stupid, i know.

dmills
KK feats are a stinky mixture of PIS CIS and a litte bit of FIS.

chomperx9

but i know ppl will be mad/annoyed if i dont agree with them and give it to KK so you dont go by your personal opinions ?

Digi

You're joking, right? He stomps Spidey. No PIS, CIS, nothing. Just straight stomp. I'm a Spider-Man fan, and couldn't care less about KK. But it's not even close. His skill is so mind-numbingly refined that he's superhuman in what he can accomplish. It's been shown again and again. And again. It's not PIS at all. And give him his flight ring, which gives a modicum of defense against omni-directional stuff (and flight), and he should be legitimately punking Iron Man-level opponents. He was able to match combat speed with a rookie Flash when no other Legionnaire could touch him, and has stalemated cosmic Superman types at least a few times (not beaten them, granted, but done well).

iceman24567
Val stomps even with no CIS or PIS he's that good when one of these cats can Judo chop diamond and break it tell me.

Prep-Man
I wanna see a Kenshiro vs Karate Kid fight. Kenshiro from Fists OTNS is one bad ass dude.

Blanket
Stops at one and seven, but the others are a cakewalk.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Blanket
Stops at one and seven, but the others are a cakewalk. i doubt he would be worn out at one since thats the 1st person hes fighting. and doubt DD can wear him out

Blanket
i doubt he would be worn out at one since thats the 1st person hes fighting. and doubt DD can wear him out DD can.

Prep-Man
The only KK that Matt has a chance of is Myg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.