Etiquette

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bigon
There's a very pretty girl who is at the office as a summer job.

How do I get her attention? Bearing in mind that workplace etiquette forbids anything like flirting?

Scythe
You follow her to her car, place bag over her face, naturally, then throw her into your motorvehicle. I'm sorry, what I meant to say was car. Yes.

Bigon
Oh well, I would imagine that is how you would carry on.

Scythe
Oh, you're just no fun.

But honestly, get her number, regardless if it is not allowed in the workplace you two can associate outside of work.

Rogue Jedi
Stuff a banana in your undies, walk over to her desk at lunchtime, and ask her if she's hungry.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Stuff a banana in your undies, walk over to her desk at lunchtime, and ask her if she's hungry.

..the risk of being sued..

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
..the risk of being sued.. haermm

Jaeh.is.Awesome
haermm

you do things the weird way, RJ.

..try saying "bewbz" to her. that would get her attention. ermm

no expression I learn so much from this site.

seriously though, dude, just give her your number, or ask her out when the office hours are over or outside the office.

whatever Scythe said, actually.

Bigon
This girl is gorgeous enough to refuse though... obviously if any other young woman at the office did that would just be laughable.

What does everyone think of this compliment? "You have a very mellow voice. not high and annoying as female voices usually are."

steverules_2
Originally posted by Bigon
This girl is gorgeous enough to refuse though... obviously if any other young woman at the office did that would just be laughable.

What does everyone think of this compliment? "You have a very mellow voice. not high and annoying as female voices usually are."

Just tell her you have a big penis, that'll do it

Bardock42

This thread is a joke, right?

Bigon
No it's true, although I have phrased it in a joking fashion, obviously being flippant with the last post.

Sancty

Ja a sexist idiotic comment like that will definitely help thumb up

Bigon
It was a joke... dear me.

steverules_2
Do you know what she's like as a person? If she's a ***** ur screwed

Bigon
hmmmmm.... she has a pleasant tight lipped smile... seems a little bit shy if anything.

steverules_2
Oh...well...ask her if she wants to go for a drink some time, then get her number big grin See if she's shy you don't wanna be too forward, not that you were gonna go up to her and say 'hey I want your number and then sex...if you don't agree to sex I will spike your drink and then have sex with you...either way I win b*tch!' Then you slap her a little bit maybe erm

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by steverules_2
Oh...well...ask her if she wants to go for a drink some time, then get her number big grin See if she's shy you don't wanna be too forward, not that you were gonna go up to her and say 'hey I want your number and then sex...if you don't agree to sex I will spike your drink and then have sex with you...either way I win b*tch!' Then you slap her a little bit maybe erm

can you say restraining order? stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
you do things the weird way, RJ.

Shit gets done yes

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Shit gets done yes

*facepalm* I bet.

Rogue Jedi
Hey, it'd definitely get her attention.

BruceSkywalker
walk up to her and and kiss her

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Hey, it'd definitely get her attention.

2 words: restraining order.

But hey, if it works, it works.

maybe she'd like the approach... >>.

Rogue Jedi
2 words: restraining order.

But hey, if it works, it works.

maybe she'd like the approach... >>. Hey, dude said "get her attention", he never said in a positive way.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Hey, dude said "get her attention", he never said in a positive way.

I missed that. laughing out loud why yes, yes that would definitely work.

Rogue Jedi
See? haermm Walk up to her and blow a snot rocket in her face!!!!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
so much for being subtle haermm

AngryManatee
There's a very pretty girl who is at the office as a summer job.

How do I get her attention? Bearing in mind that workplace etiquette forbids anything like flirting?

You could always just run into her in some sort of casual work scenario and just initiate some small talk. Just get her to talk about something and say "Wow tell me more," and you're goddam guaranteed to get more.

Originally posted by Sancty
Ja a sexist idiotic comment like that will definitely help thumb up

It just might. A lot of women love being compared in a favorable manner to other women (Same goes for men, too. Positive reinforcement n' shit). Although the comment he used did sound a bit weird for striking up initial conversation. I'd save it for when she's comfortable with talking first.

Bigon
You are quite right, my mother is like that.

I have already tried small talk on a number of occasions, but have never got round to anything interesting. I always forget what to say at the crucial moment, it's like she can turn me back into an inarticulate teenager... hmm does that mean she is the one.

steverules_2
can you say restraining order? stick out tongue

I can say that I may have...signed a few, that may have been given to me by the odd few *ahem* courts....your very pretty no expression

Ladyluck
Ask her to go for a coffee on lunch or something. Just something really casual, nothing serious. Maybe you can strike up a better converstaion if you're in a more relaxed environment.

Rogue Jedi
Then grab her bewb and go "honk."

the.kenzo
Touch her tummy and say "Soon this will be plump with my seed."

Rogue Jedi
haermm Seed.

Bigon
Scary guys...

Rogue Jedi
Walk up to her, hair dishevelled, eyes wide, covered in sweat, and say "I worship the devil."

Bigon
No no, that is how you treat old or plain women not those who are mega foxy awesome hot!

Rogue Jedi
Megan droolio

AngryManatee

hmm does that mean she is the one.

No, and never. It just means you need to build up more XP when it comes to talking with girls. Typically I just try to keep a bit of my smart ass side on the back burner for whenever I need to make witty remarks about what she says (because getting her to laugh is always a good start) and ask her to tell you more about whatever she's talking about, whilst listening in the process in case she tries to pop-quiz you midway. Don't be overly nice or you establish yourself as easily manipulated, because then you become her innocent little boy toy, nothing serious. In other words, learn to be confident. You don't have to be an *******, but don't be a weenie, either. You gotta find a nice medium. Well, not necassarily, I have some friends who are total shits to women, and yet they still get laid, but then again those women are hollowed out crepe shells that have been filled with insanity and jizz, and you don't want that shit.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by steverules_2
I can say that I may have...signed a few, that may have been given to me by the odd few *ahem* courts....your very pretty no expression laughing out loud

shiv
Use your Rape Strength

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AngryManatee
No, and never. It just means you need to build up more XP when it comes to talking with girls. Typically I just try to keep a bit of my smart ass side on the back burner for whenever I need to make witty remarks about what she says (because getting her to laugh is always a good start) and ask her to tell you more about whatever she's talking about, whilst listening in the process in case she tries to pop-quiz you midway. Don't be overly nice or you establish yourself as easily manipulated, because then you become her innocent little boy toy, nothing serious. In other words, learn to be confident. You don't have to be an *******, but don't be a weenie, either. You gotta find a nice medium. Well, not necassarily, I have some friends who are total shits to women, and yet they still get laid, but then again those women are hollowed out crepe shells that have been filled with insanity and jizz, and you don't want that shit. Jizz filled, like jelly filled donuts haermm

Bigon
What do you all think of the compliment "gorgeous giantess?" I have to look up slightly when talking to her and I am over six foot!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
with all honesty, if you told me that, I would either have hit you or laughed.

then again, i dunno her so...

shiv
Oh she's got big feet.

Call her bigfoot.

AngryManatee
What do you all think of the compliment "gorgeous giantess?" I have to look up slightly when talking to her and I am over six foot!

That could be interpreted as "fat." Probably not a good idea. It seems I'm not the only one who likes to climb trees on occassion smile

Jizz filled, like jelly filled donuts haermm

Reminds me of Van Wilder laughing

dadudemon
It seems I'm not the only one who likes to climb trees on occassion smile

Me too!

Me too twice!

Kursh36

big grin

Bigon
with all honesty, if you told me that, I would either have hit you or laughed.

then again, i dunno her so...

Just as well I am only attracted to nice, well behaved girls!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...just.. have fun with it stick out tongue

Bigon
Oh yes, I asked her last Friday wink

Jaeh.is.Awesome
and how was it?

Rogue Jedi
Teeeheeee splooge in the chowder!!!

Bigon
Well I attempted to ask her that morning, but my throat closed after I said "hi" so she waited for me to speak, frowned and then went away. I did it the second attempt though yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.