Peter Parker vs. Lex Luthor (NOT WHAT U THINK)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Alright let's say the dc and marvel universes were fused for a good 5 years for some strange reason, and it was Peter Parker that Lex hit off the bridge. Do you think Lex would ever find out that Peter was spiderman.

Blanket
OMG! This thread was not what I thought!

Close it. Close it now.

Scarlet315
Maybe you need to stay under your blanket right now

Lord Feron
Nope Hell does he even know who batman is yet?

Master Court
I don't think Lex cares who the superheroes are. He's always been trying to ruin Superman, not Clark. It'd probably be the same thing for Spider-Man. Same as Joker wants to ruin Batman. He's even avoided learning Batman's secret identity a few times, despite having the opportunity to uncover it. Hm. Maybe it's because he knows Batman is the secret identity, and whoever he is in the day is just business.

Anyway, I just think Lex isn't too bright in that area.

-Pr-
More than once, Lex has figured out who Superman is. He could do the same with Peter, imo.

Master Court
Originally posted by -Pr-
More than once, Lex has figured out who Superman is.

Oh, really? Didn't know that. Props.

But Superman doesn't even wear a mask. I wonder if Lex has ever thought of just tossing a mugshot into a facial recognition program with all Metropolis' residents in it. Anywho, some of Spider-Man's enemies have found out his secret identity a number of times, and Lex is without a doubt a lot smarter than some of them. So I guess Lex probably would figure out Spider-Man's secret identity.

Juntai
Originally posted by Master Court
I wonder if Lex has ever thought of just tossing a mugshot into a facial recognition program with all Metropolis' residents in it. He'd disregard it.
Super-hypnosis.

bobbi
Yeah it makes no sense that lex doesn't know who superman is. (Makes no sense that most ppl don't know he's superman)

Only reason he doesn't figure out his identity is cus the writers make it that way for the plot. Assuming no actual comic is being made here lex shoudl figure out spiderman's ID fairly easily

Aqua-pimp
Well Superman doesn't where a mask..He just fly's around in his blue pyama's and red cape like it ain't a thang..So i gues Lex doesn't have a reason to think that Superman has a secret identity in the first place does he.. wink When he looks at Clark he'll just think damn that clumpsy reporter sure looks like Superman and in his arogants just disregards the posibility that a weak low class reporter could be more powerfull then himwink

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Master Court
I wonder if Lex has ever thought of just tossing a mugshot into a facial recognition program with all Metropolis' residents in it.

That actually happened in the comics.

Luthor had a scientist program a computer with all the data they had on Superman and it determined that Superman was Clark Kent.

Lex refused to accept it. He just couldn't comprehend that anyone with such power would ever 'lower himself' to living like a 'normal' person. So he had the data completely erased as he reasoned something had to be wrong with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.