Megan Fox vs Angelina Jolie for Barbarella role!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steak Knife
Check it, both are auditioning for the lead in Barbarella.

http://www.topnews.in/angelina-jolie-megan-fox-compete-barbarella-role-2208374

I think they should just cast both of them and name the film, 'Barbarellas', with an 'S'! Problem solved. They should both be naked during the entire film as well. They should just always be naked.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Steak Knife
Check it, both are auditioning for the lead in Barbarella.

http://www.topnews.in/angelina-jolie-megan-fox-compete-barbarella-role-2208374

I think they should just cast both of them and name the film, 'Barbarellas', with an 'S'! Problem solved. They should both be naked during the entire film as well. They should just always be naked.

QFT. yes

Rogue Jedi
Oh my........Excuse my while I fap.

Alpha-7
I really wish that I was the one doing the casting!!

BruceSkywalker
dunno wat 2 think

NemeBro
Megan Fox is overrated. In hawtness I mean.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro

Since her terrible lip-job, she definitely is.

Paola
I agree with Hiker here, except on the naked and Fox part... thumbsup

siriuswriter
wiki has rose mcgowan down for the title role. which would totally work, imo.

as far as fox v. jolie, i think jolie should take it. she's done wanted : "incredibly sexy fighter with a bit of mystery thrown in." mrs. jane smith was like this. i think fox needs to get over herself a bit before she tries something like this.

MildPossession
No one, Jane Fonda will ALWAYS be Barbarella in my eyes!!

Discos
Originally posted by NemeBro

I never tought she was hot when she was in the tv show "Hope & Faith". Maybe its because she was still very young.

wasnt impressed with her in transformers, she was well just eye candy in those films.

but when she did a guest spot on Two and a Half Men, i was blown away, very nice

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by siriuswriter

as far as fox v. jolie, i think jolie should take it. she's done wanted : "incredibly sexy fighter with a bit of mystery thrown in." mrs. jane smith was like this. i think fox needs to get over herself a bit before she tries something like this.

here's hoping red sonja is any good for rose to take on something better..

IMO neither should do

Steak Knife
Originally posted by siriuswriter

Mmmm, well... more of a reason Fox should get the part in my opinion. We've seen Jolie play this type of role before, it would be nice to see Fox wearing those shoes for once. And if all she's wearing is shoes, then that would be a plus as well.

WhoopeeDee
Jolie is getting old...bring in some fresh new meat.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Paola
I agree with Hiker here, except on the naked and Fox part... thumbsup

*Adds naked Paola to the cast*

no expression

jinXed by JaNx
uma thurman gosh nabbit

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
uma thurman gosh nabbit

Uma is a MILF, but maybe if this was done prior too that awful Batman and Robin than Uma would've been perfect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.