The Official "Go **** Yourself Kanye West" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
His antics are generally bullshit to begin with, but after what he did to Taylor Swift, he crossed the line.

She won the Female Video of the Year award at the MTV video awards 2009, and Kanye goes up on stage mid speech, takes the mic, and well... You can see for yourself.

G3UlaPT5KLY

That is without a doubt the most disgraceful act I have ever seen from a celebrity.

**** you Kanye West.

Oh and by the way douchebag? You like Fish Dicks.

vincent

Ms.Marvel
... laughing

i love kanye west. hes such an entertainer.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
... laughing

i love kanye west. hes such an entertainer.

You're an idiot.

Scythe
Oh wow, f*ck that piece of shit.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Scythe
Oh wow, f*ck that piece of shit.

Exactly.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You're an idiot.

no u. hahaha.

Vinny Valentine

BruceSkywalker
I hate Kanye

Paola
what he said? huh My cousin's cousin at FB said something bad (real bad) about the guy but I won't click that video and I'm so curious and lazy schmoll

pls tell... thx

Vinny Valentine
peRD4faQ9vs

Watch it.

Seriously. It's ****ing awful.

It was Taylor Swifts first award, and she's 19. As Katy Perry put it on her Twitter, "**** Kayne West, it's like he just stepped on a kitten."

Rogue Jedi
Whoa haermm

Scythe
She looked so adorable and happy to get her award, man that was effin' lame. Piece of shit thinks he's god's gift to man and music.

Rogue Jedi
Why was he allowed on stage in the first place?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Why was he allowed on stage in the first place?

He wasn't, he just went.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
He wasn't, he just went. Wow. Seems like someone from her entourage woulda ***** slapped him.

Ms.Marvel
are you serious vinny? he wasnt even supposed to be up there?

lmfao. hes such a dick. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Beyonce is hot droolio

AngryManatee
Not really a big Taylor Swift fan, but **** Kanye. Such an arrogant little *****.

Alpha Centauri
Ok, look.

Kanye West should have done what he did. I don't like her music, but that doesn't mean you have to interrupt her moment to tell her you feel someone is better than her.

Conversely, I do not see why people are acting like he just stabbed a small child. He made a dick move, that's it. People make dick moves.

-AC

Bardock42
How dare he disturb the biggest celebration of shit music this year.

Alpha Centauri
That was actually meant to say "Shouldn't", my bad.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC I forgive you.

Like we all should forgive Kanye West.

~Wålshy~
Green Day also won 3 awards at the VMAs and performed East Jesus Nowhere

steverules_2

Discos
why does he always do this, what would his mother think of all this?
its not cool dude, that Swift chick is just some small town chick and to get a VMA must have been awesome.

I must applaud Beyonce for askin Taylor to come back up onto stage at the end. Much respect!

steverules_2
Kanye's just a dick it seems...

Discos
big time,
you wouldnt think he would be, what with all his sensible clothes and sunglasses

steverules_2
Of course...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Discos
that Swift chick is just some small town chick and to get a VMA must have been awesome.

"According to the 2009 issue of Forbes, Swift is ranked as the 69th most powerful celebrity with over $18 million in earnings this year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_swift

steverules_2
I'm ranked no.1 obviously shifty

Quincy
Originally posted by Bardock42
"According to the 2009 issue of Forbes, Swift is ranked as the 69th most powerful celebrity with over $18 million in earnings this year."

You looked that shit up?

steverules_2
Clearly...

Mr. Rhythmic
Why's Kanye got to be such a dick? And after his gay fish rant, too? He's so irritating. Taylor Swift is one of those people who grew up in a small town, and after she just made millions of dollars, she gets the best award(at least for now) a singer can get, and when she's on the tippy top of the mountain, Kanye pushes her off.

Him and Souljia Boy represent the douchebag unit of people in the world. At school, they're being loud and irritating while everyone else is settled down. At work? That one guy that just thinks he's so great. Among friends? You'll have that guy who just tags along, but does nothing but get you into trouble.
In the music industry? You've got Kanye West and Souljia Boy. And for Hollywood, there's Tom Cruise, Martin Sheen, and George Clooney.

steverules_2
I thought he was ok with the Gay fish thing messed least thats what I heard...

Mr. Rhythmic

So that proves, what, she has money at this moment in time?

steverules_2
Yeah

Mr. Rhythmic
People make dick moves.

-AC

Over and over and over and over and over and over again, apparently.

steverules_2
Kanye clearly lets his arrogance speak rather than his conscience....if he has one...he thinks he can just go up there and rant his little rant

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by Scythe
She looked so adorable and happy to get her award.

And then God chose Kanye to be "that guy". Most "that guy"s would just mumble about it or complain to their friends afterwords, but Kanye? To him, a good idea is to get up in front of the world and insult the girl.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by steverules_2
I thought he was ok with the Gay fish thing messed least thats what I heard...

No, he made a whole speech on how he was going to work on being a better person and NOT be an annoying jerk.

Well, that didn't work.

steverules_2
God chose that sperm to be Kanye...out of all the tiny little sperm he was the one that made erm

Rogue Jedi
How dare he disturb the biggest celebration of shit music this year. haermm

Ladyluck
I just watched this video a few minutes ago. Such a douchebag.

He later apoligized in his blog. Yeah, that's sincere roll eyes (sarcastic)

Apparently MTV banned him or something.

steverules_2
They banned Kanye after his rant? Thought they would banned him ages ago

Steak Knife

-AC

Okay, I forgive you.....this time.

Seriously though, we mourned Kanye's mom's death with him, supported him through those tough times, and now he pulls this crap. What a cocklesucker.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
So that proves, what, she has money at this moment in time?

That she's not just some small town girl who was so lucky to get to the VMAs in a perfect cinderella story coot

Impediment
Well, I don't listen to either one of them, but that was certainly a dick move by West. Yeah.

dadudemon
Here's the video.

Stupid Viacom is going apeshit on youtube.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/435995/taylor-swift-wins-best-female-video.jhtml

WhoopeeDee
Kanye West is overrated.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by dadudemon
Here's the video.

Stupid Viacom is going apeshit on youtube.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/435995/taylor-swift-wins-best-female-video.jhtml finally a good one

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
finally a good one

gtfo

awesome

Smallville
He spoke his mind, which was rejected by the public. Bad timing? Yes. Bad taste? Yes. But, it was his opinion. However, demanding that your opinion be made public is unnecessary.

Lesson learned, Kanye. Not everybody agrees with you, so shut up next time.

Ax3l
Let him say whatever the **** he wants. Don't make me cite the constitution.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Bad timing and taste, not to mention a lack of class on the part of Kanye.

Ax3l
He's black, though. So. He's allowed to do that.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
it's a shitty attitude for black people to have. You don't own the world, you don't deserve anything from anybody, you are just here, like the rest of us.

Ax3l
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
it's a shitty attitude for black people to have. You don't own the world, you don't deserve anything from anybody, you are just here, like the rest of us. Whoa. Racist.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
it's a shitty attitude for black people to have. You don't own the world, you don't deserve anything from anybody, you are just here, like the rest of us. Indeed. They have just as many, if not more, rights as whites.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by dadudemon
gtfo

awesome that's it, you're banned

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mairuzu
that's it, you're banned haermm

BackFire
This just in: Stupid people do stupid things. More at 10:00.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.