So exsited, Dragon's Call is coming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killmuuus

killmuuus

killmuuus
Hoho~Three new omponent instructions of the upcoming MMO game, Dragon's Call, including the monster fighting, the skills and the in-game items systems.

Background picture of battle scene:
http://images.mmosite.com/news/2009/09/22/dragoncall/dragoncallscene.jpg

http://images.mmosite.com/news/2009/09/22/dragoncall/dragoncallscene2.jpg

About Monster Fighting

Whether you want to level up your character, get items or do quests, you'll have to fight monsters in the wild. By killing monsters, you'll gain some items, money and experience, but you'll consume 1 Action Point for each monster you kill...

Skills

Characters of three professions are built up to possess different skill trees. Skill tree development will end up with a shift in one direction or the other. You are allowed to create a character with high proficiency in attack skills or secondary skills based on the combat you are engaged in. And you can reset skill points and redistribute them among skills available for your class...

In-game Items

Items are classified into four categories: Character Equipment, Potion, Accessory Items and Quest Items.

Character Equipment:
Character equipment include weapon, armor and jewelry
Weapon: Sword, Staff, Mage's Book and Dagger
Armor: Shield, Arm Guards, Boots, Leg Guards, Helmet and Suit
Jewelry: Ring and Necklace
Potion
Potion includes healing potion and stat boosting potion.

Accessory Items Accessory Items: Lucky Gem, Synthetic Gem, Materials for Combination and Rune.
Lucky Gem is used for equipment refining
Synthetic Gem is used for equipment combination
Runes are socketed items allowing you to customize your equipment by giving them specific magical properties.
Quest Items
Quest items are used to complete quests.

the game components are massively unveiling, very interesting big grin

~:Mr.Anderson:~
maybe some screen shots instead of alot of concept art that looks like its the cover art of a rpg that just arrived in a time machine from 1994?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
maybe some screen shots instead of alot of concept art that looks like its the cover art of a rpg that just arrived in a time machine from 1994?

haha...but it's FREE@#!%!@-#$

killmuuus
concept just for people who like reading and kill some boring time. I m waiting for gameplay screen shots and close beta as well big grin

killmuuus
Finally, Dragon's call has come, tried it, loved it, very fun

Ingame ID: dArkne33

challenge me if you could, but dont ask me for gold, lol big grin

Ms.Marvel
how much do you get paid to advertise this?

jaden101
I just spat biscuit crumbs onto my laptop reading this. It's all very "fantasy epic" like until you read the name of one of the characters.

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.