Massive Corporate Media Coverup of Real Numbers at D.C. Rally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NuclearWinter

Robtard
"Obama and the corporate-fascist agenda of his one-world masters."

Who are these masters?

Not that it really proves anything, but all the people in the two pictures you posted look "white". Kinda funny.

jaden101
Yet another excuse to wheel out this bad boy

http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/political-pictures-ron-paul-crowd-supporters-mainstream-media.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Robtard
"Obama and the corporate-fascist agenda of his one-world masters."

Who are these masters?

Not that it really proves anything, but all the people in the two pictures you posted look "white". Kinda funny.

Nah, there's a latina woman holding the "Chicago Style Politics sign".

What does two million people prove any way? (that's assuming the whole thing isn't a hoax)

Robtard
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Nah, there's a latina woman holding the "Chicago Style Politics sign".

What does two million people prove any way? (that's assuming the whole thing isn't a hoax)

Nah, she's just a fat white-girl with bad hair and a spray-on tan. Look closer.

That's there two million disgruntled Americans. Yeah, I know, big surprise.

Bat Dude
To be honest, and I don't mean to sound racist, because that isn't my intention, but you can't criticize a black president without everyone saying "you're just racist." It's sad but true...

It doesn't matter what the opposition says, because they'll always be accused of being racist... I'm not a fan of Barack Obama, and I question his allegiance (like I do all politicians), but I'm certainly not racist because of it...

Bloinky
Originally posted by Bat Dude
To be honest, and I don't mean to sound racist, because that isn't my intention, but you can't criticize a black president without everyone saying "you're just racist." It's sad but true...

It doesn't matter what the opposition says, because they'll always be accused of being racist... I'm not a fan of Barack Obama, and I question his allegiance (like I do all politicians), but I'm certainly not racist because of it...

I know....there is a black english teacher in this school and whenever a white student or parent gets mad, she pulls the racist card. Plus one time she was about to be fired and she pulled the racist card.

I hope I didn't sound racist with this post.....

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bloinky
I know....there is a black english teacher in this school and whenever a white student or parent gets mad, she pulls the racist card. Plus one time she was about to be fired and she pulled the racist card.

I hope I didn't sound racist with this post.....

Nah, it didn't. I don't particular enjoy that type of person. (The "you're racist" every five seconds types.)

Darth Jello
I love how Fox news is inflating numbers and using video and images from completely different events in order to inflate numbers. Still cracks me up that they completely ignored a gay rights protest at DC in the thousands in order to film an empty elementary school lawn where a couple of teabaggers protested some hours earlier. It's like "Fives!!! Literally fives of people have come out to protest something that happened almost a year ago with parents' approval and none of the protesters have children or any stake at this school! Clearly a small fringe group of fascist wackos represents all of America!!! In other news some typicaly anti-american liberal-Jew-gay fringe thing happened in Washington. No one cares.......I'm Brit Hume!"

ChakraStrings
Well that's because Fox news is absolutely awful, it's one of the most corrupted/brainwashed news stations that the USA has, they always cover things up though. At the G20 Summit there were over 5,000 Anarchist protestors most were protesting peacefully except when agigtated by local authourity. Most news stations said there was something like a few hundred and that most were local college students who were drunk.

Ahhh, you've got to love American media.

Darth Jello
I've also noticed and am both disturbed and not surprised by the fact that more and more right wing callers to mainstream talk radio are beginning to refer to "Jewish Liberalism" and to health care reform as a "Jewish Plot" and that it seems like slowly people are becoming more and more accepting and tolerant of this. I mean, I expect this from the Ron Paul people due to the close relationship with the GOA but things are getting more and more scary. The National Alliance and other groups are openly recruiting at teabagger events and are not being challenged and are usually welcomed in.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Bat Dude

The proper, non-racist way to criticize Obama is to be honest and just call him a cynical, corporatist pussy.

Shey Tapani
Clinton was a genius.

Obama can read and has a good voice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.