Namor vs Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Judging by his recent feats Skaar has proven that he is a heavyweight, so if he fought Namor how would it go?

jalek moye
Namor

Skarr has yet to prove he can beat someone on his level

Stoic
Skaar mopped the floor with the FF, took a heavy hit from his father and was back on his feet in seconds. He was also hit by the Surfer and was back on his feet without taking any heavy damage. I'm pulling for Skaar on this one. He after all is more powerful than Namor when taking his old power into consideration.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Stoic
Skaar mopped the floor with the FF, took a heavy hit from his father and was back on his feet in seconds. He was also hit by the Surfer and was back on his feet without taking any heavy damage. I'm pulling for Skaar on this one. He after all is more powerful than Namor when taking his old power into consideration.
surfer wasn't taking him seriously at all and didn't want to fight

only fantastic four member he fought was a Ben who wasn't trying to hurt him. And he took one Hit form Hulk which isn't really impressive

and Skaar probbly won't even use the old power and barely if he does

Stoic
Skaar is far more durable than Namor as he was seen bathing in lava, and being taken into outer space. Skaar actually does use the old power, remember when he cut the ground and magma began bubbling from the crust? He also cut a tank in half with one hit. Namor isn't really a top tier he's close but at his best he's just a high end meta. Namors lack of durability IMO would be his downfall in a battle with Skaar.

jalek moye
Skaar is far more durable than Namor as he was seen bathing in lava, and being taken into outer space. Skaar actually does use the old power, remember when he cut the ground and magma began bubbling from the crust? He also cut a tank in half with one hit. Namor isn't really a top tier he's close but at his best he's just a high end meta. Namors lack of durability IMO would be his downfall in a battle with Skaar.
Skaar as seen likes to try to go physical more often (his brother is more old power based). Namor could eassily cut through the tank and all he did was cut the barrel off.

Namor has shown more strength, speed, can fly, is a better fighter

all Skaar has is durability that isn't high enough to give him the win since Namor's hits would still hurt. Well he heals too but it's not Hulk level

After next Issue I may change my mind depending on how it goes

Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor beats him down.

The Nuul
That SS fight is just pure crap.

Survivor19
Namor for the curbstomp.
Seriously, what chances Skaar has? If his old man didn't win a single time against Avenging Son...

Lord Feron
Namor but I would say it's close.

guy222
Skaar

Stoic
Guy I think we see something none of the others do.

Knowsbleed33
Judging by his recent feats Skaar has proven that he is a heavyweight, so if he fought Namor how would it go?

What feats are these? Getting owned by daddy? Humilated by the Surfer?

Stoic
Let's get one thing straight the Hulk did nothing to Skaar that Skaar didn't get up from, and as I recall it didn't take too much power for the Hulk to subdue Namor, when he was trying to form the Defenders vs the Offenders. I also recall that the Hulk nearly killed Namor years ago, when he tore through two teams of Avengers.

Taking Skaars old power into consideration and how he has seemingly pulled lava to the surface sort of indicates that Namor could die if these two fought. I'll let a little time pass but I think alot of people may be underestimating Skaar, I'm still impressed though after all Skaar is a 12 yr old.

Knowsbleed33
He was nothing to the Hulk. Hulk swatted him around like a rag doll.

Also, Skaar is a loser with the OldPower.

The Nuul
Skaar did shit all to Hulk.

jalek moye
Let's get one thing straight the Hulk did nothing to Skaar that Skaar didn't get up from, and as I recall it didn't take too much power for the Hulk to subdue Namor, when he was trying to form the Defenders vs the Offenders. I also recall that the Hulk nearly killed Namor years ago, when he tore through two teams of Avengers.

Taking Skaars old power into consideration and how he has seemingly pulled lava to the surface sort of indicates that Namor could die if these two fought. I'll let a little time pass but I think alot of people may be underestimating Skaar, I'm still impressed though after all Skaar is a 12 yr old.
Skaar hasn't shown the same level of old power ability on Earth as he did on Sakaar, and Hulk only hit Skaar twice (every body has taken two hits from him) id he really wanted to kill Skaar he could have, his lack of memory and Banner's kindness saved him.

Master Court
Respect Namor!!

Skaar has promise and potential, sure, but Namor takes him to school. If they make an issue proving otherwise, I'm going to make a firebomb and take out the writers.

At this point in time, Namor 10/10.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor beats him down.

Stoic
Originally posted by jalek moye
Skaar hasn't shown the same level of old power ability on Earth as he did on Sakaar, and Hulk only hit Skaar twice (every body has taken two hits from him) id he really wanted to kill Skaar he could have, his lack of memory and Banner's kindness saved him.

Skaar stopped a nuclear meltdown with a smile on his face... Namor is just a brick with ankle wings... a flying brick who would no doubt be beaten by Skaars superior powers.

let's do this another way shall we? let look at this under a microscope.

Skaar's Powers vs Namor's Powers

Namor has enhanced strength below Wonderman's which should put him at best in the 85 ton range.
Namor can breathe under water.
Namor has these nifty little wings on his ankles that allow him to somehow fly at speeds of around 120 mph.
Namor is an excellent warrior.
Namor is weak against flame, and slowly loses strength when left out of water.

Skaar has super strength
Skaar can survive indefinitely in outer space
Skaar can survive indefinitely in super heated magma
Skaar can survive indefinitely underwater.
Skaar can manipulate geology
Skaar can heal from virtually any wound (as seen in Skaar #1)
Skaar can increase his already impressive body armor, enabling him to survive reentry from outer space.
Skaar is an impressive warrior, and has been fighting since birth.
Skaar can use his old power.

Namor would be in for it.
Skaar is more powerful than Namor PERIOD.

Blanket
Skaar stopped a nuclear meltdown with a smile on his face... Namor is just a brick with ankle wings... a flying brick who would no doubt be beaten by Skaars superior powers.

let's do this another way shall we? let look at this under a microscope.

Skaar's Powers vs Namor's Powers

Namor has enhanced strength below Wonderman's which should put him at best in the 85 ton range.
Namor can breathe under water.
Namor has these nifty little wings on his ankles that allow him to somehow fly at speeds of around 120 mph.
Namor is an excellent warrior.
Namor is weak against flame, and slowly loses strength when left out of water.

Skaar has super strength
Skaar can survive indefinitely in outer space
Skaar can survive indefinitely in super heated magma
Skaar can survive indefinitely underwater.
Skaar can manipulate geology
Skaar can heal from virtually any wound (as seen in Skaar #1)
Skaar can increase his already impressive body armor, enabling him to survive reentry from outer space.
Skaar is an impressive warrior, and has been fighting since birth.
Skaar can use his old power.

Namor would be in for it.
Skaar is more powerful than Namor PERIOD. I like how you put this. This way we can ignore Namor's feat.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Blanket
I like how you put this. This way we can ignore Namor's feat.

The same goes for Sentry is more powerful than Supes.....laughing

Survivor19
Namor takes fight in air, where Old Power doesn't do squat and breaks Skaar's neck at his leisure. )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.