well im here to say hello.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onawien
hi, im Onawien.
well those who dont already know me, or have not read any of my post so far, i am a what some people might say is Obbsesed with LOTR.

All friends and aquatences from former Forum visited 'RINGQUEST' taught me more about lotr and have been obsessed ever since.

i am what my friends say have a Hobbit like personality , always ready to have a laugh. i say anyone is welcome to chat to me whenever online.

Mujaffa
hi dude. keep posting!

Dexx
hey man

Fire
okie have fun

Dexx
thanx

Mujaffa
we always do ey dexx

Fire
most of the time muja
btw great avatar

Mujaffa
need new..

Fitch
welcome man.happy posting.
supose dexx will help you with that....

Ushgarak
Hello there! Well, I hope you find things to your liking here.

Dexx
yes, fitch..i'll help. Look..a comfforting remark: My best of luck in fiding a new avatar muj smile

Mujaffa
good luck man and may all course of orcs be with you hehe

Dexx
umm..i'm not engaging in an event in need of luck any time soon..what's with the wishes?

mah
hi, hello, welcome!

Mujaffa
thanx

Dexx
now,...where do i know that attitude from?..plagiator!

Onawien
Now to clarify im a girl, just to let people know.

Ushgarak
Ah! See, this is the sort of information that people like to hear!
What do you say is a 'Hobbit like personality', because I think some people might describe that in a way displeasing to you...

Onawien
lol, well, cheerful, loves to have fun, im have more of a merry/pippin attitude/personality. well thats what people say. ( thats when we determine which race people we know would fit into and why. its good fun you should try it, a not so friend of ours is orc like. LOL)

Fitch
well...very useful to know smile.feel free to post everywhere.Start with our traditional bar that we have here,in the General Discussion Forum.

looks like mijj and dexx really want to enlarge their post numbers,saying thx everywhere.understand them.......stick out tongue

Dexx
oh yeah...your posts are renowned for their plentyfull content

Fitch
of course... smokin'

Ushgarak
Hmmm (thinks for a few moments)

So, where is it you hail from, oh Hobbit-like one?

(BTW, I was thinking the problem with Hobbit-like is that people might think that meant small, fat and annoying...)

Dexx
oh, that most surely wouldn't be me...nooo sir! big grin

Onawien
well that is not me, but i am small.

Ushgarak
A-ha! I KNEW it! Ahem...

So, fun-loving LOTR-liking female... yup, that should fit in well around here!

Onawien
IM NOT QUITE SURE WHAT YOU MEAN.

Onawien
HOW DO YOU GET A SWORDS <edit-why are you typing capitals? and i wanna a sword tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> THAT IS MY FRIEND WHO YOU HEAR EVER SO OFTEN, WHEN SHE DECIDES TO TAKE OVER. I FIND IT EXTREMLY ANNOYING <hello! i love LotR!!!! sick Aragorn!!! he is just tooooooooo HOT!!!!!!! yeah so, anyway i do not take over!!! *sorry for making you shorter Ona* yeah so...im Bril BTW love me if you care, hate me if you dare! sick Ok so have your (com)pootie back now Ona> THANK YOU, WELL THAT WAS BRILL. SHE DOES THIS A LOT IF YOU HAVE'T NOTICE.

Ushgarak
Well, you can get a sig, like a sword, by creating it yourself or getting friendly with Dim and asking her.

And I meant... that we like fun people around here!

Are you logging on here from school, or something?

Onawien
college. i got it later on, i readit differently, you know when your in one of those moods everything you see/read ect are in the same context. it also didnt help that i was being distracted by bril.

Ushgarak
Ah, well, misinterpretation CAN be bad thing...

Distracted by WHO?

Onawien
DISTRACTED BY BRIL, THE ONE WHO TAKES OVER MY POST AT TIMES.

i know, do you ever find it funny when people not only misinterperit a coversation they only hear half of it when they have been eavesdropping (n ot sure how to spell.)
ive notice this welcome thread of mine is already on the 3rd page. not bad since i havent really said must, or posts so often as most of you. figure you want to get your post count up.

Ushgarak
Err, no, we basically just like to hear more about new posters. I have no need to drastically increase my post count!

So, college where, and studying what, and how is it going, and so forth?

Onawien
ok, well im at esher college, studying, pe, biology, chemestry a level.

what you doing at the moment.

Ushgarak
I KNEW it! We have had LOADS of girls from Esher here over time. Is that the same place Lara goes to?

I am a budding writer myself, recovering from a long period of illness.

Onawien
ok, well there are more than one lara, so cant really say i know her. sos.

Ushgarak
Lara is only her name around HERE of course, but she is from Esher, and goes to college... what IS it about that part of the UK that brings people here?

Well, good to have you here, anyway.

Captain REX
Welcome. smile

Corran
Hello Onawien, I am pleased to make you acquiantance.

mah
lots of welcomeposts by corran here I see

Corran
Hey I'm just a friendly guy,

Dexx
hey..haven't seen you either for some time.

Corran
That's good Dexx.

mechmoggy
*In sarcastic tone*................ Pah!?!

Only kidding C big grin

Anyway.....Hello there hobbit woman! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.