Riggs/McClane versus Hans/Duvall...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Riggs and McClane are inside Precinct 13 on it's final night. Marcus Duvall (Gabriel Byrne, "Assault on Precinct 13"wink, is outside with his men, thinking Bishop is inside. He aims to infiltrate the station, kill Riggs and Mac, and kill Bishop.

Along comes Hans Gruber and his posse of terrorists. He is butthurt about McClane having his detonators and wants them back. Duvall and Hans decide to team up and kill the two badass cops.

The baddies have all the weapons they had in their respective movies, minus the rocket launcher. Riggs and Mac are armed with a Beretta 9mm each, and two spare magazines each.

Do they survive?

BruceSkywalker
yes they pwn

Rogue Jedi
Easier said than done. Duvall's guys are in body armor and have assault rifles, there are numerous entry points to the precinct, and Riggs/Mac only have X amount of bullets.

Darth Martin
I like Duvall's guys here. They have great equipment. This isn't in a skyscraper either. I'll say Riggs/McClane fail. Good thread though.

Rogue Jedi
Hopefully for Duvall Mac doesnt have his zippo.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I like Duvall's guys here. They have great equipment. This isn't in a skyscraper either. I'll say Riggs/McClane fail. Good thread though.

DHs 2,3 and 4 confirm that not only does McClane possess the ability to kill outside of skyscrapers, but that he actually kills more in a non-skyscraper environment.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yes they pwn

Seconded.

Rogue Jedi
2 Cops, six entry points......I agree they win, but it wont be easy.

Sadako of Girth
Hans has his detonators stolen, so where is the C4..?
And do McClane and Riggs have any of it/any detonators....?

Even without it though, McClane has shown that he can rig shit to blow up, shoot pressurized fire extinquishers turning them into bombs etc.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, no C4, no detonators, Hans just thinks he has them.

Sadako of Girth
Still McVictory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.