The American President

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Boy meets girl - and the press tracks their every move, rivals fire broadsides and a Presidency with a 63% popularity rating plunges to 41% in seven weeks. When you're the President, everyone knows where you live

Starring Michael Douglas Martin Sheen and Michael J fox widower Michael Douglas is the president who falls for a lobbyist

Discos
mmm never seen it, which is a shock because recently I have went on a presidental movie binge. even watching all season of the West Wing this year.

Just watched W, JFK, Bobby, Nixon

i am going to buy this movie and get back to you when i can.

BruceSkywalker
One of Michael Douglas's best

WhoopeeDee
In the movie Jackie Brown you can see a poster of the movie. Never really seen this flick. Must be a romantic political comedy.

Mr Parker
one of my least favorites of Douglass's cause it is extremely unrealistic.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Discos
mmm never seen it, which is a shock because recently I have went on a presidental movie binge. even watching all season of the West Wing this year.

Just watched W, JFK, Bobby, Nixon

i am going to buy this movie and get back to you when i can.

great to hear that you saw JFK and Nixon recently.I always tell people if they are only going to see one more movie in their lifetime,make it JFK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.