Wesley Gibson v. McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
McClane is trying to save the world from Hans, but here comes Wesley Gibson who is trying to kill him. this takes place in the Nakatomi Plaza..

both have their respective weapons from Die Hard 1 and Wanted

Rogue Jedi
Dude, spite of the century.

Sadako of Girth
Probably.

I would comment further, save for the fact that I've not yet seen 'Wanted'.

Rogue Jedi
Trust me, dude, Mac stands ZERO chance here. Literally. It's a spite thread, someone is butthurt that we proved McClane pwns Batman.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dude, spite of the century.

Trust me, dude, Mac stands ZERO chance here. Literally. It's a spite thread, someone is butthurt that we proved McClane pwns Batman.

how so is this spite?

McClane has a chance here

BruceSkywalker
McClane is superhuman is he not??? So he should be able to put up a good fight if not win here

blandy86
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
McClane is superhuman is he not??? So he should be able to put up a good fight if not win here
laughing
wesley shoots around whatever corner mcclane is hiding in and unloads unholy lead into his skull

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by blandy86
laughing
wesley shoots around whatever corner mcclane is hiding in and unloads unholy lead into his skull

i have been told that McClane is superhuman so again he stands a chance

i have simply put two good characters against each other

Rogue Jedi
how so is this spite?

McClane has a chance here Dude, Wesley can BEND BULLETS, this is the biggest spite thread ever.

Mac superhuman? Stop, just stop. Your Bathole is obviously still severely bruised from the beating McClane laid down on Batman.

KingD19
Respective weapons???? Wes has a sniper rifle that he fired from I don't know how far away, around a few corners, and hit no people, even though it was on street level for a time. McClane goes down hard.

BruceSkywalker
Dude, Wesley can BEND BULLETS, this is the biggest spite thread ever.

Mac superhuman? Stop, just stop. Your Bathole is obviously still severely bruised from the beating McClane laid down on Batman.

what beating are you talking about??? Mac gave no beating whatsoever..

second many people belueve in McClane's superhuman and uber abilities so i do not think for one minute that this thread is spite and btw just so you know the bending of the bullet stuff is not allowed

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

KingD19
They believe in his abilities that aren't there because McClane is hyped beyond belief, plus he's played by Bruce Willis, one of the most bad ass guys ever.

Wesley actually has powers, and his power to increase his adrenaline to the point where everything is at a stand still, plus his deadly, otherworldly, shoot around corners with his eyes closed aim, and his melee capabilities, McClane goes down.

And McClane would be Bale Batman.

Rogue Jedi
"Bending of bullet stuff is not allowed" crylaugh

Placidity
This is spite, McClane would own Wesley.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

Placidity
It's no laughing matter.

Edit: Warned.

blandy86

laughing

NemeBro
Batman would beat the shit out of McClane.

smile

Scythe
John Mcdead...

Also, I must've missed where it was proven McClane beat Batman, I went over there and all I saw were opinions.

Quincy
Oh joy. Finally a thread with McClane in it.

Originally posted by NemeBro

smile

Word.

blandy86
Originally posted by Scythe
John Mcdead...

Also, I must've missed where it was proven McClane beat Batman, I went over there and all I saw were opinions.

Originally posted by NemeBro

smile

yes

Rogue Jedi
John Mcdead...

Also, I must've missed where it was proven McClane beat Batman, I went over there and all I saw were opinions. In he scenario presented in the Batman/McClane thread, it's clear as day that McClane pwns.

Quincy
In he scenario presented in the Batman/McClane thread, it's clear as day that McClane pwns.

No. It was pointless debating with you. Your argument was "McClane has a gun"

Stop acting high and mighty because you annoyed everybody away.

Sadako of Girth

Ah I see.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Quincy
No. It was pointless debating with you. Your argument was "McClane has a gun"

Stop acting high and mighty because you annoyed everybody away. Better that than "ZOMG its Batman!!! Just cuz its Batman!!!" There were just as many arguing for Mac as there was Batman, BTW. wink

My argument was that Batman has never faced anyone remotely as good as Mac, armed with a damn machine gun. Your argument was that Batman was faster than the speed of sound. My argument was based on scientific fact and the laws of physics, your argument was based on Batman fanboyism. Any and all argument for the Bat was countered and buried. Deal with it.

You wanna discuss that fight, got to that thread, I only mentioned it as the reason this spite thread was started. But I guess you think this thread isn't spite then? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Ah I see. Tis the truth, Holly. smile Why else would the thread be made? Bruce is an intelligent man, it would take Simple Jack to think this matchup is fair.

He has a G-g-g-g-good brain.

blandy86
Tis the truth, Holly. smile Why else would the thread be made? Bruce is an intelligent man, it would take Simple Jack to think this matchup is fair.

like the dumbest motherf*cker who ever lived

Rogue Jedi
like the dumbest motherf*cker who ever lived Never go full retard, dude. This thread went full retard.

blandy86
Better that than "ZOMG its Batman!!! Just cuz its Batman!!!" There were just as many arguing for Mac as there was Batman, BTW. wink

My argument was that Batman has never faced anyone remotely as good as Mac, armed with a damn machine gun. Your argument was that Batman was faster than the speed of sound. My argument was based on scientific fact and the laws of physics, your argument was based on Batman fanboyism. Any and all argument for the Bat was countered and buried. Deal with it.

You wanna discuss that fight, got to that thread, I only mentioned it as the reason this spite thread was started. But I guess you think this thread isn't spite then? roll eyes (sarcastic)

that thread was more like you,robtard, and sadako jockin mcclanes McNuts
scarlet fox provided several perfectly valid scenarios on how the fight would go down

Rogue Jedi
that thread was more like you,robtard, and sadako jockin mcclanes McNuts
scarlet fox provided several perfectly valid scenarios on how the fight would go down SF scripted it out the way he WANTED the fight to go down. Rob and sadako are Mac fanboys, I am not. See the Riggs/McClane thread and several others for proof.

blandy86
SF scripted it out the way he WANTED the fight to go down. Rob and sadako are Mac fanboys, I am not. See the Riggs/McClane thread and several others for proof.
cool

Rogue Jedi
Still waiting on an answer to my last post there. Here, I'll even provide the link:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=515361&pagenumber=37#post12219131

blandy86
Still waiting on an answer to my last post there. Here, I'll even provide the link:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=515361&pagenumber=37#post12219131

the cool face meant i believe u

Rogue Jedi
I know, I was just saying I would like a response.

Sadako of Girth
Tis the truth, Holly. smile Why else would the thread be made? Bruce is an intelligent man, it would take Simple Jack to think this matchup is fair.

Why thank you, Judith.

You may return to your dressmaking. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Spite thread!!!

blandy86
Spite thread!!!
indeed

i gotta go bump some of my old threads
u better answer them..or else!

Sadako of Girth
SF scripted it out the way he WANTED the fight to go down. Rob and sadako are Mac fanboys, I am not. See the Riggs/McClane thread and several others for proof.

Deary deary me.

Like Micheal Bay given a project to work on, you miss the point by three whole galaxies.

You always struggled with the concept of Fanboy parody.

Any acts of/admission of "Fanboyism" have all been in jest.

It was a comedic reaction to your solipsism.
Its coincidence that McClane is a badass also.

And even if there was a danger of being misconstrued, its nowhere, I repeat NOWHERE as bad as being a Harry Potter fanboy. stick out tongue

Robtard
Deary deary me.

Like Micheal Bay given a project to work on, you miss the point by three whole galaxies.

And even if there was a danger of being misconstrued, its nowhere, I repeat NOWHERE as bad as being a Harry Potter fanboy. stick out tongue

QFT, especially the last part.

Rogue Jedi
Deary deary me.

And even if there was a danger of being misconstrued, its nowhere, I repeat NOWHERE as bad as being a Harry Potter fanboy. stick out tongue So it's the content then?

Sadako of Girth
It does matter on occasion, yes.

Basically fanboyism is the crime itself, and Im not a fanboy.

But since it comes down to being accussed of being a real genuine sad git fanboy, by you, I felt it neccessary to point out that if I accept your tagging of me, then you must face facts (since you clearly ARE a very big real, genuine Harry Potter fanboy) of your unwitting hypocrisy in this matter.

(See Hogwarts Vs the 501st thread for details)

So you fail for:

A) Not getting the joke in the 1st place

B) Being butthurt enough to go for little references to it constantly when you think Im not aware..

C) Your failure to see the hypocrisy involved in you calling anyone a fanboy.

Rogue Jedi
It does matter on occasion, yes.

Basically fanboyism is the crime itself, and Im not a fanboy.

But since it comes down to being accussed of being a real genuine sad git fanboy, by you, I felt it neccessary to point out that if I accept your tagging of me, then you must face facts (since you clearly ARE a very big real, genuine Harry Potter fanboy) of your unwitting hypocrisy in this matter.

(See Hogwarts Vs the 501st thread for details)

So you fail for:

A) Not getting the joke in the 1st place

B) Being butthurt enough to go for little references to it constantly when you think Im not aware..

C) Your failure to see the hypocrisy involved in you calling anyone a fanboy.

Here's a few fun facts.

I think Hogwarts magic is so vast and powerful that yes, it trumps a contingent of well trained troopers.

I think Riggs is far better h2h than Mac, therefore I think Riggs wins.

I like Mac more than Riggs as a character.

I am a Star Wars maniac, the epitome of SW geek, while I am only a fan of the HP movies.

But you already knew this, didncha?

And dude, dont EVEN tell me you arent a McClane fanboy, you are the biggest fanboy in existence.

Sadako of Girth
Still not getting it then, I see.....Oh welllllllllllllllllllll.

You routinely fu** up on SW facts, yet knew every little HP name and spell, admitted to having books, and the movies..

Ergo: HP Fanboy.

Rogue Jedi
Still not getting it then, I see.....Oh welllllllllllllllllllll.

You routinely fu** up on SW facts, yet knew every little HP name and spell, admitted to having books, and the movies..

Ergo: HP Fanboy.

I own a few of the books, yes. I also own thirtyish or so SW books, every movie on DVD and VHS, a collection of action figures, SW monopoly, trading cards, lightsabers, etc;

I only knew the HP spells because I looked them up, the site even named what movie and when they were used.

How did I **** up SW facts? By posting opinions that you didnt agree with? I see, your word and opinion has more pull than mine roll eyes (sarcastic) Nice.

Sadako of Girth
Thats not what Im saying at all.
Good to see that you still have that "misrepresentation of of the opposing argument, if all else fails" tactic slung by your hip, still.

Shit like the emporer guiding in the TF ship in 3, and loads of inaccurate assumptions regarding force abilities.

The onus is no you, to not be f**king up on things like that, claiming to bea bigger fan of SW than HP.

Rogue Jedi
Shit like the emporer guiding in the TF ship in 3, and loads of inaccurate assumptions regarding force abilities.

The onus is no you, to not be f**king up on things like that, claiming to bea bigger fan of SW than HP. What? I claimed that it was POSSIBLE that Anakin used the force to ASSIST in landing Grievous's ship, thats all. It was an OPINION, way out there I know, but just an opinion of a possibility.

Sadako of Girth
You used it as a direct arguement.

And if you knew your SW as much as you maintained, you'd have know how ridiculous that sounded.

Rogue Jedi
I said it was possible, and immediately you or someone else said it was in no way possible. All I did was argue that, while it was unlikely, it was indeed not out of the realm of possibility.

Sadako of Girth
And you were wrong.

Rogue Jedi
No I wasnt. Anakin uses the force all the time, especially while piloting. I was 100% right.

Sadako of Girth
Farrrrrrrrrr from 100% right.

Not the way YOU were implying....

(And you said it was the Emporer, not Anakin.)

....Or else he could have used it to get the buzzdroids off of Obiwan's ship with it.

Robtard
I own a few of the books, yes. I also own thirtyish or so SW books, every movie on DVD and VHS, a collection of action figures, SW monopoly, trading cards, lightsabers, etc;

I only knew the HP spells because I looked them up, the site even named what movie and when they were used.

How did I **** up SW facts? By posting opinions that you didnt agree with? I see, your word and opinion has more pull than mine roll eyes (sarcastic) Nice.

Well then, go directly to the Imperial prison, do not pass Go and do not collect 200 credits.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

MOVING ON...

Spite thread, right?

Robtard

Spite thread, right?

Yes, though probably done more for humor than butt-hurt.

If I wanted to fire-up the McFanboyism for shits-n-giggles, I could probably argue how McClane could win here.

Scythe
In he scenario presented in the Batman/McClane thread, it's clear as day that McClane pwns.

It was just an opinion you stated...

Do you have a 360 or a PS3? You should buy Arkham Asylum, it's a really neat game and you can lose with Batman all you want to see him get gunned down, best 60 bucks you'll ever spend.

Rogue Jedi
It was just an opinion you stated...

Do you have a 360 or a PS3? You should buy Arkham Asylum, it's a really neat game and you can lose with Batman all you want to see him get gunned down, best 60 bucks you'll ever spend. Yeah? eek!

Panto6724
haermmSpite thread, right?
yes indeed

Robtard
Yeah? eek!

I've played the trial version on 360; game is well done. Batman can even get anally raped by the Arkham inmates, if you're not careful.

Panto6724
Originally posted by Robtard
Batman can even get anally raped by the Arkham inmates, if you're not careful.

the sequel

Batman:Prison B*tch
how deep can he go?

KingD19
The whole game is awesome, the amount of takedowns he has is crazy, plus the gadgets and all that. I love that game.

Panto6724
I'm still waiting to play it
I heaard the killer croc battle was lame though

dadudemon

Nah. That's just fanboyish wishing. Batman still owns McClane, hard, AND soft.

Batman owns a machine gun toting McClane, without his batsuit, without anything. There's that much of a gap. Fer realz.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon

Batman owns a machine gun toting McClane, without his batsuit, without anything. There's that much of a gap. Fer realz. My AC's not cooling properly. big grin

KingD19
Well, I wouldn't call it a battle so much as Batman running away from Croc, then using the environment for an insta win.

Panto6724
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, I wouldn't call it a battle so much as Batman running away from Croc, then using the environment for an insta win.
damn. i was lookin forward to that battle

Robtard

Batman owns a machine gun toting McClane, without his batsuit, without anything. There's that much of a gap. Fer realz.

http://cookingforbrevitt.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/batman_vs_bomb.gif

Panto6724
laughing

Robtard
BTW, here's the biggest Batboy of them all. Dude has mad skills though at building.

http://www.bobdullam.com/

Panto6724
wonder if he rides around in that

Rogue Jedi
http://cookingforbrevitt.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/batman_vs_bomb.gif laughing out loud

KingD19
Yeah, the Croc thing kinda got you hyped up, then let you down. Guy's like 11 feet tall, I would have loved to fight him, I mean, if you can fight a Titan super soldier and Bane, then you should be able to fight Croc. I guess they didn't let you because it would take place in the sewer, with deep water, and the only footing being on floating wooden platforms.

dadudemon

I'd be running like that too if my pants were that tight. pained

Sadako of Girth

LOLZ The Shark Scene still cracks me up.

Sadako of Girth
BTW, here's the biggest Batboy of them all. Dude has mad skills though at building.

http://www.bobdullam.com/

Holy shit...! You aint kidding....

If I ever have a vasectomy, thats the guy who has to do it.

Cause thats some impressive shit.

BruceSkywalker
First things first, i will have Matt close this thread...

second i have lost respect for various people here in the MVF among them Rogue Jedi who I thought was a friend, well no frackin longer... all you have done is disrespect me and for what.... dunno because I don't care... This is one of best forums here on KMC but people like Rogue Jedi have made it no fun at all recently... alll they wanna do show no respect towards there fellow posters and deny other characters feats... I won't be leaving KMC let alone the MVF as I will be coming in here and give my opinion and if people aren't down with my opinion I have two words for you LEAVE KMC because No one's opinion is above someone else's ya'll have to live with the fact... So as I hit the submit reply button I will put Rogue Jedi on ignore and PM Matt

Sadako of Girth

True, Scythe: but they were opinions backed by these facts:

Batman is Human.

Batman being human is succeptible to being shot dead when shot in the face.

Batman cannot move faster than bullets.

McClane is a really good shot.

He is the luckiest sonofagun alive.

He has a 9mm sidearm, and an Mp-5.

Maybe you'd care to debate them over there, if you disagree with any of these points.

Rogue Jedi

second i have lost respect for various people here in the MVF among them Rogue Jedi who I thought was a friend, well no frackin longer... all you have done is disrespect me and for what.... dunno because I don't care... This is one of best forums here on KMC but people like Rogue Jedi have made it no fun at all recently... alll they wanna do show no respect towards there fellow posters and deny other characters feats... I won't be leaving KMC let alone the MVF as I will be coming in here and give my opinion and if people aren't down with my opinion I have two words for you LEAVE KMC because No one's opinion is above someone else's ya'll have to live with the fact... So as I hit the submit reply button I will put Rogue Jedi on ignore and PM Matt Dude are you serious? I never dissed you.

Whatever, Bat Butthurt FTW.

Rogue Jedi

Batman is Human.

Maybe you'd care to debate them over there, if you disagree with any of these points.

It'll be more "Batman OMG FTW he's an uber fast ninja!!!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scythe

Batman is Human.

I have, twice I think. It's all opinionated, I think. Fan favorites could take on the world, ya know? I just don't understand the whole calling out fanboyism. We all get a little disgruntled when we're told our favorite band sucks, that our car is the worst ever and then they present facts, it's just human interest. I'm glad you're not the worse bat-hater up in that thread. I like McClane and Batman a lot, but I shouldn't have to prove why I like Batman, and above all else get a headache or something. Just told ya all why I think he'd win and that's all good. It's good fun.

It'll be more "Batman OMG FTW he's an uber fast ninja!!!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Careful now, your Bat-hate might be mistaken for Bat-Jealousy, hahaha. Seriously, no one cares what you have to say, people decided they think McClane would win, same thing for Batman. Don't ruin the fun factor from these threads with your usual banter, puh-lease, just stop with these sorts of comments, they're irritating.

Rogue Jedi
K haermm I'll just go back to the way you like it, BEWBZ!!!!
eek!

dadudemon

second i have lost respect for various people here in the MVF among them Rogue Jedi who I thought was a friend, well no frackin longer... all you have done is disrespect me and for what.... dunno because I don't care... This is one of best forums here on KMC but people like Rogue Jedi have made it no fun at all recently... alll they wanna do show no respect towards there fellow posters and deny other characters feats... I won't be leaving KMC let alone the MVF as I will be coming in here and give my opinion and if people aren't down with my opinion I have two words for you LEAVE KMC because No one's opinion is above someone else's ya'll have to live with the fact... So as I hit the submit reply button I will put Rogue Jedi on ignore and PM Matt

It's sad that this is how things turned out. RJ is a really cool dude and a really nice person, IRL.

Sucks that things turned out this way to another due who is really nice.

In RJ's defense, RJ and I sometimes argue with eachother until we are blue in the face...then we take a breath, and start arguing some more. However, that argument stays right there: with that subject. I don't let things we argue about affect other things, such as talking about some scrumptious jigglicious bewbz. (That's not all we talk about...I swear. lol)

Rogue Jedi
It's sad that this is how things turned out. RJ is a really cool dude and a really nice person, IRL.

Sucks that things turned out this way to another due who is really nice.

In RJ's defense, RJ and I sometimes argue with eachother until we are blue in the face...then we take a breath, and start arguing some more. However, that argument stays right there: with that subject. I don't let things we argue about affect other things, such as talking about some scrumptious jigglicious bewbz. (That's not all we talk about...I swear. lol) It's OK, I sent him some cheese for his whine.

Scythe
K haermm I'll just go back to the way you like it, BEWBZ!!!!
eek!

See, I asked you nicely, now you're just baiting. reported. Can't dance around this one.

Your original post just said K and the smiley, then you went back and edited to that massive bait since you know that sort of humor ticks me off.

Rogue Jedi
See, I asked you nicely, now you're just baiting. reported. Can't dance around this one.

Your original post just said K and the smiley, then you went back and edited to that massive bait since you know that sort of humor ticks me off. Nicely, right haermm

Heres a tip: Ignore button, quick and clean, you wont have to suffer my "questionable" sense of humor. Thats what Impediment will tell you, to place me on ignore.

big grin

Dont like what I have to say? Ignore yes

Scythe
Nicely, right haermm

Heres a tip: Ignore button, quick and clean, you wont have to suffer my "questionable" sense of humor. Thats what Impediment will tell you, to place me on ignore.

big grin

Dont like what I have to say? Ignore yes

Here's the thing, you're already on ignore, yet ignore or not, I asked you nicely to stop with the Batman fanboy baiting, then your next post was directly aimed at me. I'm not gonna leave you on ignore and allow you to make take as many shots as you want.

For that matter, why don't you put me on ignore as well?

Rogue Jedi
Here's the thing, you're already on ignore, yet ignore or not, I asked you nicely to stop with the Batman fanboy baiting, then your next post was directly aimed at me. I'm not gonna leave you on ignore and allow you to make take as many shots as you want.

For that matter, why don't you put me on ignore as well? Because I have no issues with you. BTW, Youre the one who came here taking shots at me, Big Daddy. wink

Scythe
Because I have no issues with you. BTW, Youre the one who came here taking shots at me, Big Daddy. wink

No shots at all. It is true, you constant anti-Batman fanboy posts are irritating, sorry if you don't like it, but I did not come here to insult you or take shots at you in anyways.

Rogue Jedi
No shots at all. It is true, you constant anti-Batman fanboy posts are irritating, sorry if you don't like it, but I did not come here to insult you or take shots at you in anyways. OK, man, you done? You feel better? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scythe
OK, man, you done? You feel better? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Views are never finished being expressed, sorry.

Rogue Jedi
K haermm

Syren
RJ, you're a ****ing irritation who enjoys provoking people when they don't agree with you and everyone here knows it. Now why don't you put me on ignore awehawe

Blaarphengaar
wesley is going to win every time. john mcclane can't dodge bullets or slow time.

Impediment
Then explain why John has 5 movies, thus far.

Placidity
Originally posted by Impediment
Then explain why John has 5 movies, thus far.

You are really using that as an argument?

Impediment
F U Placidity!

John wins!

awermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.