Ashley Graham, The President's Daughter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://www.brockumagic.com/ashley.jpg

Born: 1984
Height: 5'6
Race: American

If you can ignore Ashley's annoying shouts for help, she can be an interesting character from time to time. She is Resident Evil 4's very own Sherry Birkin but a bit more mature looking.

In 2004, Ashley was kidnapped by Jack Krauser and was taken to a village in Europe where a cult called the Los Illuminados live. Saddler, the leader of the cult, kept Ashley so he can hold her for ransom and injected her with a Las Plagas parasite. With reports of Ashley being sighted, special agent Leon S. Kennedy was ordered to go find her. Through a long fight with the Los Illuminados, Leon manages to get to Ashley and they make their way to a castle. Ashley gets captured again and gets reunited with Leon again. Again she gets captured by a Navistador and back to Sallazar. After completing some ritual, Krauser takes Ashley out of Sallazar's hands and takes her to a nearby island. After a fight with Sallazar and a longer fight on the island, Leon finds Ashley again. Saddler shows up later on and controls Ashley to follow him while Leon was forced to stay where he is. Leon manages to get a hold of himself and goes through more waves of Ganados and other creatures. He finds Ashley in a machine and gets her out while Ada Wong kept Saddler busy. Before the big fight with Saddler, Leon told Ashley to stay near the elevator. The fight between Leon and Saddler was over and Leon and Ashley escaped via ski boat before the island self destructed.

NemeBro
no expression

Neo Darkhalen
LEON! LEON! LEON! LEON! LEON! LEON! LEON! LEON! LEON! LEON! LEON!

- Ashley's lines in the entire game

No one liked that "wailing Jug-eared chimp", respect thread over!

Ridley_Prime
Hey, it's not like this is the first unlikeable character Neme has made a respect thread for. >.>
*runs*

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen

- Ashley's lines in the entire game

No one liked that "wailing Jug-eared chimp", respect thread over!

She even calls Leon a pervert. I wasn't even trying to look up her skirt, I was just trying to shoot the Ganado that was behind her.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Hey, it's not like this is the first unlikeable character Neme has made a respect thread for. >.>
*runs*

And who would the other unlikeable characters be that I posted a respect thread for? Talk you smartass mad

Ridley_Prime
Why Dark Khan of course.

At least it wasn't you who made the Excella Gionne thread though.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Why Dark Khan of course.

At least it wasn't you who made the Excella Gionne thread though.

Bravoooooo!

Dark Khan?!

Maybe I tell you, maybe I won't.

Ridley_Prime
If you can behave yourself, maybe I'll tell you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.