Isn't Comic Con The Band Camp/Private School of the convention set?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

saintsaucey
In that during the day they are about the industry and the night is about the sex. My friend tells me I am wrong or mislead but I could have sworn I heard all about the freaky sex that goes down there. Bear in mind I am not looking to hook up I was just discussing this with his gf and he tells me I am wrong. Didn't know where else to post this so sorry.

Peach
I...just...

what?!

Also, someone asking if people party and have sex at conventions has obviously never been to one.

REXXXX
Well, band camp is super sexed. I would know, I'm in band.

Scythe
They have sex at those Furry conventions, I would know, they tried inviting me.

Peach
The term "con screw" exists for a reason.

REXXXX
I'll screw your con!

Scythe
Hawt.

General Kaliero
Originally posted by REXXXX
I'll screw your con!
No, you won't.

Peach
We had a conversation about con screws backstage when I was in the masquerade at ACen a few years ago.

It included the line "It's like, what did you get at the con? Oh, I got a manga! I got a plushie! I got syphilis!"

And at staff meetings, it's seriously been mentioned, if you're going to fool around, at least protect yourself. Or in the words of the Chief of Staff, "Don't come home with anything but what you purchased in the dealer's room, and girls aren't for sale!"

WhoopeeDee
Comic Con might be moving to Los Angeles if the city of SD doesn't expand the convention center in the next 5 years.

BackFire
Really? The center in SD seems pretty massive. Is the LA one bigger?

Peach
I still want to go to SDCC.

Chicago Comic Con/Wizard World Chicago sucks, from the reports I've gotten about it (I've never gone, but I have several friends who do and they've said the last few years have been really crap).

Of course, I've found that I much rather prefer working for and running conventions than just attending...

saintsaucey
Well it is too late to start a poll but my friend is still saying I am wrong even though I sent him the link to this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.