Cade Skywalker, Darth Krayt, & Darth Wyyrlok vs. Mace Windu & Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Advent
Combatants: Legacy Era characters Cade Skywalker, Darth Krayt, and Darth Wyyrlok all at their primes vs. ROTS characters Mace Windu and Count Dooku.

Setting: The Valley of the Dark Lords, Korriban.

Rules: The usual. None. At all. No holds barred, anything goes fight to the death; you can even throw sand in your opponents' eyes or mind control a Hssiss!

If you are unfamiliar with the characters from Legacy, then read a summary about them at the very least: Cade Skywalker, Darth Krayt, and Wyyrlok. Cade isn't afraid to use dark side powers, mind you. And with that out of the way, FIGHT!

Dr McBeefington
I'm not really sure how much of a chance Mace and Dooku have in a force fight, especially with Cade's ridiculous raw force abilities, Krayt's 100 years of sith teachings, and Wyyrlok's illusions.

DarthDaniel1001
Let me get this straight...a whiny punk with a persecution complex drowning in righteous self-pity, a sith who's only fight was against some cannibals with lightsabers (pretty cool character though) and a fairly powerful Sith lord vs. Mace Windu, a master of form 7 and shatterpoint and Count Dooku, a master of form 2? So be it. Mace kills Cade and Wyyrlock with almost no effort and then helps Dooku against Krayt. (I see those 2 as fairly even.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.