8th Day Juggernuat & Thanos vs Pre-Crisis Vartox & Ultraa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
2 of the most powerful Pre-Crisis Superman villains team up to take down Juggernaut and Thanos. Vartox and Ultraa. Can they do it?

Bios:

http://www.comicvine.com/ultraa/29-10116/

http://www.comicvine.com/vartox/29-13078/

Knowsbleed33
Why did you specify 8th Day Juggernaut?

Warlord
because he was amped...wink

Knowsbleed33
Nah.

Prep-Man
Cause that was my favorite story with Juggs. wink

Knowsbleed33
Really? hmmmm. It was certainly a step in the right direction post-Onslaught, but it went back down after that for a bit. He wasn't especially remarkable in that story, that's why I've always wondered why people specify this version in threads.

As for the thread, I don't know anything about the other 2 to give an educated response. Those bios aren't very detailed.

Prep-Man
Yeah, I don't even care for the most of the heroes in the story, but Juggernaut stole the show. Plus the rest of the Exemplars were pretty cool as well.

theighbootedone
Well, I'm a bit of an expert on the theighbooted one (that's Vartox), in fact I may well be the only expert as no one else seems to be able to see past the 'tache, underpants and of course, theighboots.

Anyway, pre-crisis Vartox was so ludicrously overpowered that he could pretty much take on this whole fight himself and let Ultraa have a beer. Vartox used to regularly wipe the floor with the pre-crisis Superman (who was strong enough to push whole planets around). Thanos could still put up a good fight, but ultimately I think Vartox would own him.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by theighbootedone
Well, I'm a bit of an expert on the theighbooted one (that's Vartox), in fact I may well be the only expert as no one else seems to be able to see past the 'tache, underpants and of course, theighboots.

Anyway, pre-crisis Vartox was so ludicrously overpowered that he could pretty much take on this whole fight himself and let Ultraa have a beer. Vartox used to regularly wipe the floor with the pre-crisis Superman (who was strong enough to push whole planets around). Thanos could still put up a good fight, but ultimately I think Vartox would own him.

Yeah, Vartox had a crap load of powers, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.