Deadpool starts a fight....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
That damn Deadpool is bored....he gets into Alicia Keys home and rearranges her furniture and to be cruel he sets mouse traps in some very inappropriate places (bedside clock, drinking glass counter, her "toy" box). He then goes to Aunt Mays and switches her "1 a day" pills for ecstasy and sets her loose on the NY club scene

Clouded by their anger Ben and Pete decide to resolve this in the XMen danger room. Which hero walks out the winner

Spidey
http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/15310spiderman.jpg
vs

Thing
http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/the-thing-character-artwork-marvel-ultimate-alliance-2.jpg

steverules_2
Deadpool uses a nuclear bomb....DP wins...why? Cause he can survive that...those two can't big grin

Eternal Idol
I have no idea what the **** this thread is about. no expression

Kris Blaze
All I know is that OP's location is too long.

SamZED
I forgot can Ben thunferclap? If yes, then he wins. If he can't its a stalemate. Also if bloodlust is on then Pete wins.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
I forgot can Ben thunferclap? If yes, then he wins. If he can't its a stalemate. Also if bloodlust is on then Pete wins.

DP put Aunt May on xtc I think this makes him bloodlusted laughing

SamZED
LOL laughing out loud

Battlehammer
It gunna be real hard for Pete to put down Thing.

srankmissingnin

Why does the thing care about what happens to Alicia Keys? Alicia Masters is Ben's girlfriend, Alicia Keys is a singer or something.

Mindset
laughing out loud

Alicia Keys is hot

SamZED
Originally posted by Battlehammer
It gunna be real hard for Pete to put down Thing. True. His only option would be to go for his eyes (tha is if bloodlust is on) Otherwise I dont see him winning this. Ben's too durable.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Why does the thing care about what happens to Alicia Keys? Alicia Masters is Ben's girlfriend, Alicia Keys is a singer or something.

YEAAAHHHH....So Thing really doesn't care and looses due to not showing up for the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.