Stranger/Dormammu vs Odin/Uatu vs Aron the Rogue Watcher/Amatsu-Mikaboshi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
confused stick out tongue

guysangel
hug4

Team 1 wins

guy222
Thanks hun

kiss

DarthDaniel1001
Odin kills Amatsu
Uatu kills Aaron just like in the comics
Stranger kills Uatu
Odin annihilates Dormammu
Odin Vs. Stranger-Could go either way

guy222
who's ur winner?

Galan007
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Odin annihilates Dormammu srsly?

Priest
T2

guy222
good to see ya

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by guy222
who's ur winner?

I don't know, it's really hard to say. I guess Stranger, since Odin has used a little energy and Stranger hasn't used any.

guy222
http://thumbnails24.imagebam.com/7458/baa81174575713.gif

TheTyrant
Team one, handily.

Colossus-Big C
odin isnt killing mikaboshi, the guy has a record of killing skyfather level beings and he even bested nightmare on his own realm.

strager was beat by the olympion death god pluto

tru-marvell
I duno...wasn't Stranger 2b another aspect to LT? If so then the order goes just as listed... 1-2-3

Knowsbleed33
in Beyond! Stranger said that he could easily defeat Uatu, and Uatu didn't disagree.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
in Beyond! Stranger said that he could easily defeat Uatu, and Uatu didn't disagree. so how was strange defeated by pluto? unless pluto in his realm is that powerful

Knowsbleed33
All Death Gods and mystical deities are.

guy222
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
odin isnt killing mikaboshi, the guy has a record of killing skyfather level beings and he even bested nightmare on his own realm.

strager was beat by the olympion death god pluto

odin can't kill amatsu?

ur not being fair to the stranger; the stranger wanted to lose to pluto to better understand him

he's quite powerful

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by guy222
odin can't kill amatsu?

ur not being fair to the stranger; the stranger wanted to lose to pluto to better understand him

he's quite powerful zeus was going to kill him but he instantly stabed him in a fraction of second before he even did the blast

Bouboumaster
I say team 1.

At their top, Stranger hang right there in the top, with such power as Lord Chaos, Master Order and even Galactus. While Dormammu can go a few rounds with Eternity itself.

galactusischere
Team 1 for me as well.

amnesia
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I say team 1.

At their top, Stranger hang right there in the top, with such power as Lord Chaos, Master Order and even Galactus. While Dormammu can go a few rounds with Eternity itself.

Dormammu claims he is up there with Odin.... There is no way he can last against eternity.

guy222
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
zeus was going to kill him but he instantly stabed him in a fraction of second before he even did the blast

zeus isn't odin

although they were peers in the past

do u think amatsu can kill odin, i don't

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.