Afro Samurai Vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Afro believes Batman has the number one headband, they face off in a city street, starting 327 meters away. To the death, Batman will kill here.

-Batman (TDK) has his standard gear in BB and DK that he typically carriers (no vehicles).

-Afro (Resurrection) has his katana and smokes. Ninja Ninja is there to lend a talking hand, as usual.

The opponents are allowed to run into the immediate allies and buildings, if need be.

Winner?

KingD19
Wow Rob, you really don't like Batman do you?

Ms.Marvel
srsly. afro samurai would kill twenty batmans. comic version movie version it doesnt matter.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Wow Rob, you really don't like Batman do you?

He's one of my favorite comic characters. Probably in my top five list.

Robtard
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
srsly. afro samurai would kill twenty batmans. comic version movie version it doesnt matter.

Come on now, it's not that one one-sided. But in hindsight, yeah, not a good matchup.

KingD19
He might be your favorite, but I'm assuming that you and he had a fight or something. No prep or anything, yeah, he needs to apologize to you.

Dr Will Hatch
What can Afro Samurai do?

KingD19
Kill Batman.

jinXed by JaNx
Afro Samurai aint shit. Batman is gonna knock this jungle monkey down. Afro is nothing but a crazy swordssmith. You bastards forget batmans skill with the blades. He is the goddamn dark Knight bitches. Learn your knowledge The Dark knight is sacred territory. You don't piss on his mantle the way you just have....pathetic, people don't have morales anymore. Batman stays dealing with nutty mofosl Samurai is just another notch in his belt.

Ms.Marvel
wut?

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Robtard
Come on now, it's not that one one-sided. But in hindsight, yeah, not a good matchup.

i didnt mean twenty at once! stick out tongue

KingD19
So the guy who slices bullets to hit other people, moves to fast to be seen, smokes spliffs like a mo fo, can't beat BAtman.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Afro Samurai aint shit. Batman is gonna knock this jungle monkey down. Afro is nothing but a crazy swordssmith. You bastards forget batmans skill with the blades. He is the goddamn dark Knight bitches. Learn your knowledge The Dark knight is sacred territory. You don't piss on his mantle the way you just have....pathetic, people don't have morales anymore. Batman stays dealing with nutty mofosl Samurai is just another notch in his belt. Well, with prep anyway. :wink:

jinXed by JaNx
So the guy who slices bullets to hit other people, moves to fast to be seen, smokes spliffs like a mo fo, can't beat BAtman.

Yes, because unless afro Samurai can outwit Superman i dont think this is even fair.

KingD19
I know how you feel, this is unfair for Batman, who without prep gets one of the gruesome deaths you become accustomed to if you look at Afro Samurai. smile

WhoopeeDee
Afro Samurai will be forgotten in years to come. Whereas the Batman Mythos will live for ages.

Batman>AS (notice even the abbreviation says ass)

Oh, and movie discussion is now VS?

dadudemon
lol

Wrong forum.

And, Afro Samurai, without effort.

KingD19
Actually Gooflactus, the abbreviation says As, as in, Afro Samurai will beat Batman AS easily AS he beats regular nameless goons in the show.

And just because Afro Samurai isn't published anymore, doesn't mean it will be forgotten.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol

Wrong forum.

I sent the request right after the error. Hasn't been moved yet.

Robtard

And just because Afro Samurai isn't published anymore, doesn't mean it will be forgotten.

Another movie is being talked about. I'm hoping it's done.

KingD19
SeriouslY???? Awesome.

dadudemon
I sent the request right after the error. Hasn't been moved yet.

Don't let it happen again. That's a warning. no expression

Robtard
Don't let it happen again. That's a warning. no expression

You quoted the wrong post, jackass.

dadudemon
You quoted the wrong post, jackass.

NO I DIDN'T!!!! mad mad mad mad

Robtard
Yeah, you did. Jackass x2 now.

KingD19
Burn.

dadudemon
Yeah, you did. Jackass x2 now.

NO I DIDN'T!!!! mad mad mad mad

Robtard

Maybe you didn't realize, but when you edit, it states the time of the edit. Now you're a Jackass to the 3rd power. One more time, and it will be Nth.

Panto6724
bats has no chance in hell

Robtard
Originally posted by Panto6724

What about in a Walmart?

dadudemon
Maybe you didn't realize, but when you edit, it states the time of the edit. Now you're a Jackass to the 3rd power. One more time, and it will be Nth.

I guess you didn't realize I was joking and I edited my post and said what I said with the absurd amount of smilies with the all caps to show that I was being goofy. *smack smack* no expression

Panto6724
What about in a Walmart?
same

Panto6724
I guess you didn't realize I was joking and I edited my post and said what I said with the absurd amount of smilies with the all caps to show that I was being goofy. *smack smack* no expression
Backfire Burn cool

KingD19
^Isn't that the worse kind of burn?

Panto6724
^Isn't that the worse kind of burn?
yes it is smokin'

BruceSkywalker
Afro believes Batman has the number one headband, they face off in a city street, starting 327 meters away. To the death, Batman will kill here.

-Batman (TDK) has his standard gear in BB and DK that he typically carriers (no vehicles).

-Afro (Resurrection) has his katana and smokes. Ninja Ninja is there to lend a talking hand, as usual.

The opponents are allowed to run into the immediate allies and buildings, if need be.

Winner?

I did not realize that Afro was a live action film.. well no matter..

Batman blocks Afro's sword with his gauntlet and the Batman grabs Afro's fro and punches him with it thus Afro loses easily

KingD19
I didn't realize Batman could move anywhere near as fast Afro, but okay.

Afro's sword cut's through Batman's gauntlets if he's foolish enough to try and block the slash, then Batman dies from the awesomeness that is Afro.

NemeBro
Afro can kill twenty Batmen...At the same time.

Afro was fast enough to slice an incoming bullet in half, killing those behind him, he with a tap sent a HUGE man flying like twenty to thirty feet and through a wall, he has taken explosions and survived, seriously, this is the guy who was having a fight and winning with a physically superior version of himself above the clouds, dodging lasers in midair and shit.

Robtard
Think that's a stretch there?

Only the movies feats of Resurrection are allowed, TV show is irrelevant here. Still, Resurrection feats are more than enough to take out Bale-man, was a stupid thread.

NemeBro
**** that, they are the same character with the same abilities.

Scythe
Benny solos twenty of each.

baskis56
Originally posted by Panto6724

SuperLuigi
afro kills him. why would afro even think batman had the number 1? afro didnt want it anymore btw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.