Team Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
Setting: Dagobah Swamps

Team Anakin
ROTS Anakin
ROTS Obi-Wan
General Grievous

Team DS Anakin
DS Anakin
Count Dooku
Qui-Gon Jinn

Lord Lucien
DS Anakin>LS Anakin
Count Dooku>>>>>>>Obi-Wan.
Grievous>Qui-Gon, IMO. messed

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
DS Anakin>LS Anakin

Maybe in power, but:

They fight and DS Anakin drives his bad self back until LS Annie jumps up to a vantage point and says "it's over my bad self! I have the high ground." And then DS Anakin jumps only to get screwed. wink

Count Dooku>>Obi-Wan.

Corrected

Grievous>>>Qui-Gon, IMO. messed

Corrected

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Dooku>Obi-Wan. Kenobi: "Gimme a sec while I engage you in a duel."
Dooku: "Gimme a sec while I toss you around like a tennis ball and crush you beneath a fallen platform."

Hewhoknowsall
Kenobi: "Gimme a sec while I engage you in a duel."
Dooku: "Gimme a sec while I toss you around like a tennis ball and crush you beneath a fallen platform."

Why didn't Dooku do it the instant the duel started? He might have just caught Kenobi off guard.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Why didn't Dooku do it the instant the duel started? He might have just caught Kenobi off guard. Incidentally, he caught Kenobi off guard when Anakin was lieing against the wall. Re-enact the same thing here, and what do you get... Anakin on his ass and Kenobi "off-guard" and flung across the room.

DarthDaniel1001
Why is everyone underestimating Obi-Wan? He beat Anakin fair and square AND the reason Dooku subdued him was because Obi-Wan was charging toward him and Dooku saw him as the greater threat and he made an effort to subdue him. Needles to say, he underestimated Anakin's abilities.

DS Anakin kills his counterpart
Dooku destroys Grievous
Obi-Wan owns Qui-Gon

Anakin and Dooku kill Obi-Wan, who as good as he is, doesn't stand a chance in that kind of fight.

Darth Subjekt
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.. oh shit... oh wait... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! That's fvckin funny. He beat him fair and square... awe, thanks man, I really needed to laugh.

And Ob1 was the greatest threat? LMAO! Yea, that must have been what it was, especially when Anakin fared far better 3 years earlier. Go figure that the younger, stronger, CHOSEN ONE would be the weak link in that duo....

DarthDaniel1001
Glad I gave you a good laugh. You claim that DS Anakin made a stupid move when he shouldn't have and Obi-Wan got off a lucky shot. But who's to say that he wouldn't just make that stupid move again? And about Episode 2 Anakin...are you assuming that HE could beat ROTS Obi-Wan to? Because I say he gets dropped on his ass very, very hard.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Glad I gave you a good laugh. You claim that DS Anakin made a stupid move when he shouldn't have and Obi-Wan got off a lucky shot. But who's to say that he wouldn't just make that stupid move again? And about Episode 2 Anakin...are you assuming that HE could beat ROTS Obi-Wan to? Because I say he gets dropped on his ass very, very hard. Vader's stupid leap, while canon, was PIS. We can't, and don't, as a rule, use PIS in versus. Their subjective, unpredictable, and are ironically themselves, PIS.

DarthDaniel1001
What exactly dose PIS stand for?

mattatom
What exactly dose PIS stand for? Plot-Induced-Stupidity.

DarthDaniel1001
laughing laughing laughing

Yeah, that comes up quite frequently. By the way, what is your new avatar of?

mattatom
laughing laughing laughing

Yeah, that comes up quite frequently. By the way, what is your new avatar of? Thats because theres alot of it. Clicky (First post on that page)

pgdarth95
i like qui-gon dont kill him cry

Darth Subjekt
Glad I gave you a good laugh. You claim that DS Anakin made a stupid move when he shouldn't have and Obi-Wan got off a lucky shot. But who's to say that he wouldn't just make that stupid move again? And about Episode 2 Anakin...are you assuming that HE could beat ROTS Obi-Wan to? Because I say he gets dropped on his ass very, very hard. Lucas already said that he lost because he wasn't thinking clearly and his mind was clouded by the new found powers of the darkside and the fact that he finally had time to stop and think about everything that he'd just done. As with all Sith, his overconfidence got the better of him and he decided to do something that he wouldn't have normally done. Had he been in the same mind state he was in while fighting Dooku, then OB1 wouldn't have joined Dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.