The Gorgon vs Mr. X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
I think this will happen soon. who do you think wins?

Konton
Gorgon rapes.

KingD19
Despite popular belief, this is one battle X can't win.

srankmissingnin
Gorgon is a zombie Mr. X with a healing factor, petrifying gaze and massive superhuman abilities...

Mr. X vs. a better Mr. X? I wonder who wins... confused

KingD19
Gorgon takes off his glasses, end fight.

srankmissingnin
Gorgon will win, but... um... Mr. X wares sunglasses.

KingD19
True enough, but it still hasn't been stated whether Gorgon's sunglassess are specially made to keep him from just stoning everyone he sees.

And Gorgon has legitimate superspeed.

srankmissingnin
So does Mr. X

StiltmanFTW
Mister X is essentially a poor man's Gorgon.

Survivor19
Gorgon kills X with his eyes closed.
But it'd be a battle to behold.

Konton
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
So does Mr. X

Not on Gorgon's level.

Kris Blaze
Gorgon thinks much, much faster than Mr.X.

Superhuman speed, etc.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
So does Mr. X

Mister X has superhuman speed?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Phantom Zone

He cut some bullets.

I guess Nightwing has superhuman speed too.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He cut some bullets.

I guess Nightwing has superhuman speed too.

Yeah...really would like to hear sranks explanation as to why X has superhuman speed. I hope thats not it.

Kris Blaze
Yeah...really would like to hear sranks explanation as to why X has superhuman speed. I hope thats not it.

Or it could be because he was able to hit Wolverine.

Who, you know, is the fastest man alive.

Phantom Zone

Whom, you know, is the fastest man alive. laughing out loud

Blanket

Who, you know, is the fastest man alive. Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Whom, you know, is the fastest man alive. Beautifully done edit.

Kris Blaze
I realized that whom wasn't right at all smile

srankmissingnin

He practically materialized on top of the cage in Bloodsport before Taskmaster could exit the cage, even though Tasky was right the exit before X even moved from the bottom of the ring. He either has superhuman speed, or he can freeze time; you do decide which one.

Lord Feron
Freezing time FTW!

complexbrother
Gorgon would take this.

Prep-Man
If Mr. X wants a battle so bad, he should go find Gorgon, who would tear him apart. He wouldn't be walking for WEEKS!

carver9
Mr. X shown numerous and numerous of times as having super speed. If people read the arc they would have known this.

godking
Originally posted by carver9
Mr. X shown numerous and numerous of times as having super speed. If people read the arc they would have known this. No he has'nt Superspeed is something of spiderman level speed MINIMUM.

X is at the top level of non enhanced human speed that is not super speed.

dmills

Who, you know, is the fastest man alive.
laughing

dmills
Seriously, this battle would be the closest thing to sodomy in a Marvel comic.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by godking
No he has'nt Superspeed is something of spiderman level speed MINIMUM.

wrong.

carver9
Originally posted by godking
No he has'nt Superspeed is something of spiderman level speed MINIMUM.

Where in the hell did you get this from? Do you even know who Mr. x is?

Prep-Man
how fast can X run? Quicksilver level?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Prep-Man
were refferring to combat speed.

Not running speed.

carver9

It doesnt matter how fast he is since he blitzed wolverine, task master and a hand full of ninjas instantly.

I know he can read minds but he has to havce some speed backing that power up in order to pull half of the feats that he has done.

By the way, this is a good fight and anyone of them can win.

Lets also not forget, the writer is going to introduce the reason why mr.x wear shades, he has a hidden power also.

This is a 5/5 split if you ask me.

Prep-Man
well, how fast do you think?

Battlehammer
superhuman speed much faster then taskmaster and fast enough reflexes to easily deflect number of bullets shot by Black Widow who a peak human.

Prep-Man
faster than spider-man? or what about someone like karate kid/timberwolf?

carver9

Faster than cap and cap can run 60 mph.

carver9
faster than spider-man? or what about someone like karate kid/timberwolf?

He might be faster than spiderman since spiderman himself have a hard time avoiding wolverine.

When has spidey ever did what x did to wolverine. All the fights that I have seen with wolvy and spidey lead to spidey getting blitzed.

So its up to you to answer THAT question.

Hell, spiderman complained about wolverine son speed and lets not even go there to who's faster, wolverine or his son.

Prep-Man
Didn't Wolverine eventually put down X as well? 1st appearances in tier's run.

Battlehammer
Yea wolverine put him down later by going berserker.

Gorgon wins this solidly however.

carver9

Duh, of course wolverine will eventually win but even when wolverine went beserk, X still dodged almost everything wolverine came at him with. confused

carver9
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Yea wolverine put him down later by going berserker.

Gorgon wins this solidly however.

Are you saying gorgon would win bc of his eyes or he'll win without even using them.

Prep-Man
then that doesn't mean he's faster than Spidey, if Wolvie tagged him.

Battlehammer
who said he faster then spiderman? also wolverine tagged spiderman several times......actaully think he had a harder time hitting X, and berserker wolverine is a lot better then normal wolverine

carver9

confused

Please dont let me post wolverine whippin spidermans a**.

Wolverine of tag gorgon but wolverine has HUMILIATED spiderman on numerous of occasions.

Hell, Captain america has ran through an UPGRADED spiderman, EASILY.

Battlehammer
Are you saying gorgon would win bc of his eyes or he'll win without even using them.
gorgon wins period either way.

carver9
who said he faster then spiderman? also wolverine tagged spiderman several times......actaully think he had a harder time hitting X, and berserker wolverine is a lot better then normal wolverine

But berserk wolverine failed to even land a solid lick on mr.x. confused

Prep-Man
confused

Please dont let me post wolverine whippin spidermans a**.

Wolverine of tag gorgon but wolverine has HUMILIATED spiderman on numerous of occasions.

Hell, Captain america has ran through an UPGRADED spiderman, EASILY.

go ahead and post them. i'll look at them tonight.

carver9
gorgon wins period either way.

And why, bc if you're basing off of who wolverine did better against than Mr.x should win this. Mr.x completely DOMINATED wolverine and couldnt even land a solid lick whereas wolverine was easily tagging gorgon.

Battlehammer
And why, bc if you're basing off of who wolverine did better against than Mr.x should win this. Mr.x completely DOMINATED wolverine and couldnt even land a solid lick whereas wolverine was easily tagging gorgon.
Who was prep, and gorgon did not need any help from out side source. Also he dominated elektra twice. He faster, and his damage soak alone means he takes this every dam time.

carver9
Who was prep, and gorgon did not need any help from out side source. Also he dominated elektra twice. He faster, and his damage soak alone means he takes this every dam time.

He's not faster and I dont know where you're getting that from. Wolverine kept up with gorgon pretty easily but wolverine couldnt even get a solid lick off of Mr.X, even when he went berserk.

The thing you faiil to understand is that both can read moves but when Mr.x was reading wolverine moves wolverine couldnt even touch him whereas wolverine was basically GUTTING Gorgon.

The only real advantage Gorgon has over Mr.x is his healing factor but give mr.x a sword and I'm pretty sure he could cut gorgons head off.

Nobody treated wolverine the way Mr.x did.

Aries_04
He's not faster and I dont know where you're getting that from. Wolverine kept up with gorgon pretty easily but wolverine couldnt even get a solid lick off of Mr.X, even when he went berserk.

The thing you faiil to understand is that both can read moves but when Mr.x was reading wolverine moves wolverine couldnt even touch him whereas wolverine was basically GUTTING Gorgon.

The only real advantage Gorgon has over Mr.x is his healing factor but give mr.x a sword and I'm pretty sure he could cut gorgons head off.

Mr. X deflected bullets from a single action firearm with two swords......Gorgon was able to deflect bullets from automatic weapons with one sword. Gorgon is faster, he is defined on marvels site as having "superhuman" speed. Mister X is not.

AlmightyKfish

B/c Gorgon doesn't rely on reading moves like X does...
X couldn't be tagged by Logan b/c he knew what Wolverine was doing as he did, so he could step out the way.

X rely's on telepathy, I mean he's a great fighter without it, but it's the telepathy that lets him own MA experts like Wolverine, taskmaster etc...
i mean, once it was useless against beserker wolverine he went down insanely quickly (in Bloodsports, Logan hit him 3 times so I have no idea what you're talking about him not being touched).

And now he's fighting someone with legitimate superhuman stats, a healing factor, telepathy that can counter his own, and is at least as skilled, probably more skilled than X.

How is he winning this again?

Sin I AM
he's not^^

people are all on the Mr. X bandwagon, without that tp advantage he would get owned by pretty much any competant ma

guy222
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.