Dark Beast vs Mr. X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
DB is in for the kill. Can X prevent him from killing him?

KingD19
Dude, seriously, what is up with you and Mr.X?

Anyway, Dark Beast wins, like normal Beast, he's probably prepped for this already, and has a nifty little gun that neutralized X's mental abilities for 5 minutes only, during that 5 minutes he does terrible things to X.

Prep-Man
huh?

iceman24567
Originally posted by KingD19
Dude, seriously, what is up with you and Mr.X?

Anyway, Dark Beast wins, like normal Beast, he's probably prepped for this already, and has a nifty little gun that neutralized X's mental abilities for 5 minutes only, during that 5 minutes he does terrible things to X.
Originally posted by Prep-Man
huh? Owned laughing

Survivor19
Well, Dark Beast does wins this with prep.

KingD19
And Dark Beast is always prepped.

StiltmanFTW
And Dark Beast is always prepped.

Like he was against James P. and James H.?

Or in the most recent fight against X-Men in Exodus, when Doctor Nemesis, Madison Jeffries and Psylocke raped him? shifty

KingD19
Obviously, he was prepped to lose for those fights, so they would let their guard down, then he would come back and do unspeakable Dark Beast things to them.

And here I thought you were a comic book fan. What the f**k?

StiltmanFTW
Obviously, he was prepped to lose for those fights, so they would let their guard down, then he would come back and do unspeakable Dark Beast things to them.

And here I thought you were a comic book fan. What the f**k?

To me it looks like he just loves getting stabbed over and over again stick out tongue

Survivor19
He grew up under Apocalypse's rule. Stands for a reason he is a masochist.

KingD19
Yeah, his favorite game is actually called: It hurts so good.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Or in the most recent fight against X-Men in Exodus, when Doctor Nemesis, Madison Jeffries and Psylocke raped him? shifty

All of which would ****ing destroy Mr.X no expression

Survivor19
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
All of which would ****ing destroy Mr.X no expression
confused
So, how is Dr. Nemesis gonna destroy him?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Survivor19
confused
So, how is Dr. Nemesis gonna destroy him?

Super intelligence. Mr X can't keep up with that.

Battlehammer
Mister X stomps on Dark Beast

mummy_guy
i cant believe there are dark beast fans around here he never won a fight in his life he only gets beat up and stabed

Lord Feron
I thought he was alot crappier than normal beast in terms of physical power and fighting ability.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I thought he was alot crappier than normal beast in terms of physical power and fighting ability.

normal beast was able to beat him up like a rag doll, sabretooth trashed him, sinister p[icked him up with 1 arm and almost choked him and let me remind you sinister is only class 10 so ye dark beast is a crapy fighter

Survivor19
He did it with Sabertooth as well...
You know that Dark Beast has actually KOed Sabertooth in a fight?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by mummy_guy
normal beast was able to beat him up like a rag doll, sabretooth trashed him, sinister p

Sinster class 10? That'll be the day.

mummy_guy
Originally posted by Survivor19
He did it with Sabertooth as well...
You know that Dark Beast has actually KOed Sabertooth in a fight?

he did it to sabretooth when he was at his first foprm without even a heraling factor

dark bneast didnt ko sabretooth i saw that fight he punched him and then sabretooth came backl and beat the living hell out of him almost killed him

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by mummy_guy
he did it to sabretooth when he was at his first foprm without even a heraling factor

Actually he was a confirmed mutant then.

But yeah, pre-DH Creed wasn't THAT tough.

There was just one fight between DB and Tooth?

KingD19
Well, 616 Beast is a scientist, and a warrior who trains in the Danger Room like what, 2-3 times a day?

Dark Beast sits in his dank lab, and does experiments....all the time.

acaipapaya
Dark Beast wins.

Kris Blaze
Well, 616 Beast is a scientist, and a warrior who trains in the Danger Room like what, 2-3 times a day?

I think Colossus confirmed that most x-men spend around 5 hours in the danger room almost every day.

KingD19
5 hours could amount to 2-3 times, just section the workout sessions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.