Sentry vs Thor (Pure Physical Slugfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No Mjolnir. Just hand to hand melee fight. Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/784766-sentry_returns001_super.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/150354-170355-thor_super.jpg

Knowsbleed33
Thor.

Spire
Thor one-shots him.

Slaanesh
not holding back..Sentry..

Spire
Thor holding back one-shots him...

Slaanesh
no he can't..even going all out..Thor can't oneshot Sentry..

Spire
Thor 1/2 shots him...

Slaanesh
it'll be Sentry who's going to oneshot Thor to space..Thor can't return cuz he can't fly..Sentry FTW..

Spire
Damn!

Hmm... you win this one...

Knowsbleed33
Sentry going all out means what exactly?

Wild Shadow
thor would win in a pure physical battle... it would be the bloody end of sentry

shokosugi
Thor wins

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Spire
Damn!

Hmm... you win this one...

laughing

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Sentry going all out means what exactly?

maybe it mean he won't be afraid to unleash his true strength??

Knowsbleed33
What's his true strength? I've heard all about the off-panel Galactus shenanigans, but what else?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
What's his true strength? I've heard all about the off-panel Galactus shenanigans, but what else?

that thing about Galactus is BS..but Sentry did go toe-to-toe with Blue Marvel..who is suppose to be on Thor level..and i believe he didn't go all out when he fought Blue Marvel..

guy222
thor

SoulDevourer
Thor

the Darkone
Thor will murder him, in the process can go into warrior madness mode, then it starts to get really ugly.

Slaanesh
Thor isn't the only one with a different mode..Sentry has the Void mode..this won't be easy for Thor unless this is the sissy Sentry we usually see..

Endless Mike
I would go for Thor

Blanket
Thor would glancing blow KO him.

Think Hulk vs Wolverine with no claws.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Thor isn't the only one with a different mode..Sentry has the Void mode..this won't be easy for Thor unless this is the sissy Sentry we usually see..
thumb up
sissy sentry is a pushover...thor would have a large advantage over him(no one-shot tho)

if this was the sentry while in void persona he takes this brawl

bbrem123
Originally posted by Blanket
Thor would glancing blow KO him.

Think Hulk vs Wolverine with no claws.

haha no

Kris Blaze
Sentry.

vansonbee
Sentry, if Thor doesn't have his hammer.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Sentry. You suck as a Thor fan.

Lord S
Thor.

DarkOdin

Kris Blaze
Not in a fight like this.

No Mjolnir and Sentry takes it home.

DarkOdin
Not in a fight like this.

No Mjolnir and Sentry takes it home.

What puts Sentry so high up a H2H fight?

Strength/Durability i could see some make an argument for Sentry and Thor being equal, however in H2H skills i would put Thor way above Sentry.

The only advantage Sentry has on Thor is flight. which i would not give that as a big enogh advantage to take Thor down.

Kris Blaze
I assumed that Sentry would retain -all- of his abilities.

SoulDevourer
if Sentry & supreme Hyperion can be consider equal then Thor takes it cool

DarkOdin
I assumed that Sentry would retain -all- of his abilities.

You mean like his exotic powers like the solar storm and etc....

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by DarkOdin
You mean like his exotic powers like the solar storm and etc....

I wouldn't call it exotic. Heat wouldn't do anything to Thor, but Sentry can pour it all into physical strength.

SoulDevourer
TS said mele fight so dat means they use only there physical stats right? huh (strenght durablity speed)

DarkOdin
I wouldn't call it exotic. Heat wouldn't do anything to Thor, but Sentry can pour it all into physical strength.

Really i am pretty famliar with Sentry but when has he ampped himself like that?

xJLxKing
Can they use flight? If so, Sentry has a huge advantage

SoulDevourer
Really i am pretty famliar with Sentry but when has he ampped himself like that? aint Sentry vulnerble to heat anyway? iirc he wuz melted in a few secs by nova blast or somethin

DarkOdin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
aint Sentry vulnerble to heat anyway? iirc he wuz melted in a few secs by nova blast or somethin Not sure but if sentry can amp his punches can Thor amp his bear hug.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/BetaThor2.jpg

Blanket
Not sure but if sentry can amp his punches can Thor amp his bear hug.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/BetaThor2.jpg That's a pretty physical attack.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Blanket
That's a pretty physical attack.

Ya i know i am pushing it but I never seen sentry amp his punches. I guess given Sentry power set it is fair to say he can but then again Thor has amped mjolnir with his lifeforce "godblast and whatever this is. So if we say Sentry can amp his hit i think it would go for Thor also.........However neither character has done this so either both can amp"which they never done or niether can

The Nuul
Sentry without the Void (wont be as ruthless) vs Thor without his hammer (cant fly)....hmmmmm.

Thor has better strength and chin.He would also out fight Sentry, but Bob has the SS. Sentrys only shot is to BFR him.

gogogadgetgo
thor

Phantom Zone
Sentry. Thor has a hard enough time fighting regular Hulk, WWH would have stomped him.

the Darkone
Thor will murder Sentry, longer the fight go's on hard for Sentry to stand a chance. Sentry barely stood up after fighting Blue Marvel and Thor is still more powerful than Blue Marvel and Sentry.

roughrider
Kind of close to call.
Sentry all out - think of him versus WWH. Of course, he was often flying into Hulk with those punches, which adds to the effect...
Thor all out, going into Warrior Madness, is a real maniac one on one...

The Nuul
If Sentry can get the BFR off then he can win, if not Thor will kick his ass.

the Darkone
Thor will one shot his a$$ into orbit or beyond, Thor has done it before on other occasion.

starlock
Thor for the majority

tkitna
Sentry if its purely physical and he brings his A game.

zeel
thor of coarse.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Sentry. Thor has a hard enough time fighting regular Hulk, WWH would have stomped him.

Based on? What did Green Scar do to even suggest he would stomp Thor? His greatest feat was stalemating Sentry, and that isn't worth much. Namor was going toe to toe with the Sentry/Void and was standing unharmed in the end.

Regular Hulk? You mean Savage Hulk? Incarnation's has never seemed to stop Thor. Even Bannerless Hulk who would be up there with Green Scar at least, Thor was stalemating in a brawl.

Sentry hasn't impressed me at all and if his so called Sentry/Void can manage to stalemate Namor in a fist fight, Sentry is going down in a slug feast with Thor.

Blanket
Thor KO'ed Namor in one hit

bbrem123
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on? What did Green Scar do to even suggest he would stomp Thor? His greatest feat was stalemating Sentry, and that isn't worth much. Namor was going toe to toe with the Sentry/Void and was standing unharmed in the end.

Regular Hulk? You mean Savage Hulk? Incarnation's has never seemed to stop Thor. Even Bannerless Hulk who would be up there with Green Scar at least, Thor was stalemating in a brawl.

Sentry hasn't impressed me at all and if his so called Sentry/Void can manage to stalemate Namor in a fist fight, Sentry is going down in a slug feast with Thor.

doesnt really show that namor was unharmed...all i saw was everybody freaking out about sentry and that they had to take him out some way to win the battle. Namor had now chance

Green Scar was a poor showing of a lot of heroes including sentry....i loved WWH but not how they portrayed the other heroes...sentry and strange fought like fools and should have stomp hulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by bbrem123
doesnt really show that namor was unharmed...all i saw was everybody freaking out about sentry and that they had to take him out some way to win the battle. Namor had now chance

Green Scar was a poor showing of a lot of heroes including sentry....i loved WWH but not how they portrayed the other heroes...sentry and strange fought like fools and should have stomp hulk

In Exodus, Namor goes toe to toe with Sentry/Void just fine, and when Sentry battle field removes himself, Namor is standing right at the end, completely unharmed.

Also, the younger Golden Age Namor showed Sentry, Namor is one of the big boys.

True some heroes were punked. It doesn't change the fact, that stalemating Sentry, really was Green Scar's best feat.

Nihilist
Thor

comicfan11
Thor

D-Block
Thor would win but it would be a battle.

redhotrash
Sentry has absolutely NO hand to hand skills.

h1a8
It depends on which Sentry. A very emotionally stable Sentry stomps, like the one who faced Terrax. The Sentry who fought WWH still wins (but not in a stomp). Other lower Sentrys lose a slight majority. So it depends on which Sentry.

bbrem123
Originally posted by h1a8
It depends on which Sentry. A very emotionally stable Sentry stomps, like the one who faced Terrax. The Sentry who fought WWH still wins (but not in a stomp). Other lower Sentrys lose a slight majority. So it depends on which Sentry.

sentry has lots of fluctuating showings...and people like to only look at the bad ones and completely ignore the good showings of him. Im just waiting for them to show him fighting at his prime

xJLxKing
sentry has lots of fluctuating showings...and people like to only look at the bad ones and completely ignore the good showings of him. Im just waiting for them to show him fighting at his prime
You'll wait forever. You act like his showings are high-end then low-end, but the truth is, he had bad showings consecutively

bbrem123
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You'll wait forever. You act like his showings are high-end then low-end, but the truth is, he had bad showings consecutively

his power fluctuates with his mental status...thats his character right now and that is why he has so many low showing....they do this for the story to be more interesting....they show signs of him being godly and the writers also have the other heroes say that he is just that powerful...it keeps the readers buying the comics...they r building up to something big with the sentry...and you have to be pretty blind if you cant see that

low showings dont mean much with the sentry....because it tells you in the comic why he has low showings

gogogadgetgo
i changed my mind. sentry will slap thor like a little sissy girl by unleashing the power of a million exploding suns! evil face

xJLxKing
his power fluctuates with his mental status...thats his character right now and that is why he has so many low showing....they do this for the story to be more interesting....they show signs of him being godly and the writers also have the other heroes say that he is just that powerful...it keeps the readers buying the comics...they r building up to something big with the sentry...and you have to be pretty blind if you cant see that confused You can dwell in the past as much as you want, but as of now, Sentry is de-powered. Go ahead and keep using the excuse, but people can use the same one for Hulk, Thor, Superman, Gladiator...etc.
Thor- Well, if he wasn't in his weakened stated as of now, and of course if he had more OdinForce
Hulk-Yeah, he'd be stronger if he was more angry.
Superman-His exposure to the sun can vary
Gladiator-His confidence.

bbrem123
confused You can dwell in the past as much as you want, but as of now, Sentry is de-powered. Go ahead and keep using the excuse, but people can use the same one for Hulk, Thor, Superman, Gladiator...etc.
Thor- Well, if he wasn't in his weakened stated as of now, and of course if he had more OdinForce
Hulk-Yeah, he'd be stronger if he was more angry.
Superman-His exposure to the sun can vary
Gladiator-His confidence.

makes no sense...nice try tho....it states in the comic that these characters are depowered.... assuming that sentry is depowered is foolish...there was never anything ever stating that he was depowered...your assumptions dont count in debates....just because he has low showings doesnt make him depowered. He is mentally unstable hence the low showings.

basy133
Thor

xJLxKing
makes no sense...nice try tho....it states in the comic that these characters are depowered.... assuming that sentry is depowered is foolish...there was never anything ever stating that he was depowered...your assumptions dont count in debates....just because he has low showings doesnt make him depowered. He is mentally unstable hence the low showings.
Due to his mental state, he is de-powered. Just like Thor. Thor as of now is weak because of his mental state. That mean he is de-powered. You said it yourself, his power fluctuates depending on his mental state. As of now, his has the bad mental state. That pretty much shows he is de-powered.

bbrem123
Due to his mental state, he is de-powered. Just like Thor. Thor as of now is weak because of his mental state. That mean he is de-powered. You said it yourself, his power fluctuates depending on his mental state. As of now, his has the bad mental state. That pretty much shows he is de-powered.

ok if you go by that you can call him depowered...i was going by the fact that he doesnt have less power then he had before

xJLxKing
Originally posted by bbrem123 ok if you go by that you can call him depowered...i was going by the fact that he doesnt have less power then he had before
He can't access his "true potential", thus he is de-powered from his "normal" levels./

zeel
Originally posted by redhotrash
Sentry has absolutely NO hand to hand skills.

Sentries hand over fist skills are unmatched by anyone though

the Darkone
Sentry will get worked in h2h combat against Thor, Thor will beat him down. Thor is more Constance than Sentry and that's a fact Thor.

h1a8
The terrax Sentry will kill Thor dead. WWH Sentry wins (but is close). Current Sentry gets stomped.

bbrem123
The terrax Sentry will kill Thor dead. WWH Sentry wins (but is close). Current Sentry gets stomped.

agreed

gogogadgetgo
He can't access his "true potential", thus he is de-powered from his "normal" levels./

currently,sentry is only using 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of his powers.

HueyFreeman
The terrax Sentry will kill Thor dead. WWH Sentry wins (but is close). Current Sentry gets stomped. Um if I'm not mistaken Thor has one shotted terrax before too.

bbrem123
if i remember correctly didnt thor fight the thing and have some trouble with him?

and sentry on shotted thing

gogogadgetgo
if i remember correctly didnt thor fight the thing and have some trouble with him?

duno. the only fight between thing and thor that i remember was when thor was de-powered by odin leaving him a mortal. even then he was giving thing a good fight.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
duno. the only fight between thing and thor that i remember was when thor was de-powered by odin leaving him a mortal. even then he was giving thing a good fight.

He killed the Thing, and the Sentry never one-shotted the Thing.

He removed one that was from like 50 years in the past.

DarkOdin

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody7.jpg

Lets see Sentry do this with one arm and one eye

Warlord
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody7.jpg

Odinforce?

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Warlord
Odinforce?

IIRC the odinforce was removed. By the council and Dr. Strange or something.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Daredevil1
IIRC the odinforce was removed. By the council and Dr. Strange or something.

correct Strange and the others sky-fathers from the pantheons cut Thor off from the odinpower. They did it thru the necklace he was wearing as you could see he was trying to take it off when Cap hits's him with the shield.

DarkOdin
This might help explain better.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody5.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody6.jpg

h1a8

The terrax Sentry can do it with 1 finger. Seriously.

But you know, that scan is not canon.

Warlord
This might help explain better.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody5.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Thorvseverybody6.jpg

thanx...is it a what if?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Warlord
thanx...is it a what if?

Nope, Thor comic.

From the time Thor took over earth.

srankmissingnin

He one shotted Attuma though. Punched his head off.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He one shotted Attuma though. Punched his head off.

No he didn't. He flew through his head.

Which is hardly that impressive, considering that Thor one-shotted Namor while it was raining.

bbrem123

hmmm im not to sure...but was that when they needed to get to reeds lab...i think he was with ironman and doom.

maybe not tho i forget

Kris Blaze
hmmm im not to sure...but was that when they needed to get to reeds lab...i think he was with ironman and doom.

maybe not tho i forget

They were in the past, only Reed had a working time-machine they could get to. Sentry punched him out of the Baxter Building.

bbrem123
ahhh ok ok

bbrem123
wasnt he koed on the ground tho...and it is the same thing so it should count

Kris Blaze
wasnt he koed on the ground tho...and it is the same thing so it should count

He wasn't knocked out and it wouldn't be the same. The Thing was much weaker in the past.

tkitna
Speaking of the thing, I still think its funny that The Sentry can stand there and not even flinch when the thing punches him or when the hulk hits him with an entire train, but yet people on this board want to say he's on Namors level now because he didnt put him away in one panel.

The Sentry hatred is strong here at KMC.

Mindset
Who said that?

srankmissingnin
No he didn't. He flew through his head.

Which is hardly that impressive, considering that Thor one-shotted Namor while it was raining.

It looked like he punched his head off in Dark Reign: Made Men. The scene is (re)shown before Doom, reattaches his severed head.

tkitna
Originally posted by Mindset
Who said that?

Besides a poster in this very thread? I can go around a few threads a gather a list if you want.

Mindset
Sure, if you want.

The Nuul
Originally posted by tkitna

The Sentry hatred is strong here at KMC.

Because some people wank him to no end with this more powerful or as powerful as Supes crap but how the writers actually write him say other wise.

Now, if Sentry is really on Supes, WW or Glads level he would have finished off Namor very quickly. But no, he was having an issue with him. So yes, ATM hes closer to Namors level.

bbrem123
Originally posted by The Nuul
Because some people wank him to no end with this more powerful or as powerful as Supes crap but how the writers actually write him say other wise.

Now, if Sentry is really on Supes, WW or Glads level he would have finished off Namor very quickly. But no, he was having an issue with him. So yes, ATM hes closer to Namors level.

this is so wrong of a statement...in no way is he anywhere near namor...im pretty sure if he wanted he could have ended it quickly...he even talk down to namor at the start...its obvious he wasnt trying to hard

bbrem123
god i keep double posting...my bad

Spire
So. One time I quadruple posted in every topic on the first page.

Still Thor.

xJLxKing
Thor

bbrem123
Sentry

tkitna
this is so wrong of a statement...in no way is he anywhere near namor...im pretty sure if he wanted he could have ended it quickly...he even talk down to namor at the start...its obvious he wasnt trying to hard

See, this is true to the extent that Sentry wasnt trying to kill him. It was more of a 'How dare you mess with me. Time to teach you a lesson' type fight. If Sentry wanted to end Namors life, it would have been an Attuma all over again.

In defense to all posters though, Sentry is written so inconsistently that opinions can be justified to a point, although he has done many things that are way out of Namors capability.

xJLxKing
Funny how people try to sugar coat Sentry barely beating Namor

bbrem123
See, this is true to the extent that Sentry wasnt trying to kill him. It was more of a 'How dare you mess with me. Time to teach you a lesson' type fight. If Sentry wanted to end Namors life, it would have been an Attuma all over again.

In defense to all posters though, Sentry is written so inconsistently that opinions can be justified to a point, although he has done many things that are way out of Namors capability.

the thing is with sentry currently he isnt all there so he cant really do what he use to be able to

not saying he doesnt have the power to do things... but that he is sick in the head and make him not function at normal levels

sentry in his right mind would rape thor...current not so much

bbrem123

i do agree he doesnt have the mindset to do what he used to do...but he is still way out of namors league...i would hardly say he barely beat him...sentry didnt even get touched

xJLxKing
i do agree he doesnt have the mindset to do what he used to do...but he is still way out of namors league...i would hardly say he barely beat him...sentry didnt even get touched
Do you think current Sentry is as strong as the one you claim is strong?

When you say sentry in his right mind would rape thor just shows that you are trying to sugar coat Sentry being much weaker.

How about I say, if Thor was in his full potential, he'd kill Sentry 1000 times easily.(rune king thor)

Get it!! It current Sentry, nobody else/

bbrem123
Do you think current Sentry is as strong as the one you claim is strong?

When you say sentry in his right mind would rape thor just shows that you are trying to sugar coat Sentry being much weaker.

How about I say, if Thor was in his full potential, he'd kill Sentry 1000 times easily.(rune king thor)

Get it!! It current Sentry, nobody else/

no im not trying to sugar coat sentry...i do not think sentry how he is currently would stomp thor...and thor at his best without odins added would not stand a chance against sentry how he was before his head problems

im not talking about him at his full potential...im just saying him when he in his right mind would destroy thor

sentry doesnt even kno all his powers yet...so he obviously hasnt been at his full potential yet

tkitna

Besides surviving a meaningless encounter, what did Namor do that was so impressive? I dont have the book, but from the scans I saw, Namor didnt even effect Sentry in any way.

xJLxKing
no im not trying to sugar coat sentry...i do not think sentry how he is currently would stomp thor...and thor at his best without odins added would not stand a chance against sentry how he was before his head problems

im not talking about him at his full potential...im just saying him when he in his right mind would destroy thor

sentry doesnt even kno all his powers yet...so he obviously hasnt been at his full potential yet
Well, I think you are sugercoating Sentry.

If Sentry hasn't shown his full potential, who are you to say what his potential is??

The Nuul
We should not speculate what his potential is.

Warlord
Nope, Thor comic.

From the time Thor took over earth.

so it is cannon

Kris Blaze
Thor retconned it by going back in time and altering the past.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It looked like he punched his head off in Dark Reign: Made Men. The scene is (re)shown before Doom, reattaches his severed head.

That's not how it happened he actually did in V2.

tkitna
I'm siding with Reed Richards on this one. He told Sentry that he was the greatest hero that he's ever known and that was right in front of Thor mind you.

Kris Blaze
I'm siding with Reed Richards on this one. He told Sentry that he was the greatest hero that he's ever known and that was right in front of Thor mind you.

Thor told Cap he was the greatest hero he had ever met.

Thor has met more heroes.

Cap > Sentry.

DarkOdin
Thor told Cap he was the greatest hero he had ever met.

Thor has met more heroes.

Cap > Sentry. thumb up

manx422
Thor beats the s out of sentry

bbrem123
Well, I think you are sugercoating Sentry.

If Sentry hasn't shown his full potential, who are you to say what his potential is??

wow... i am not guessing at his potential... ...really man read what i wrote...im not talking about his full potential...and his potential is what has been show on panel in earlier comics...so i can clearly talk about his potential all day if i want, it is shown that he is capable of doing these things so its not out of his powerset to do what he did before

BlindMurdock
Sentry reaching his full potential is an oxymoron.You can't reach full of unlimited potential.

iceman24567
What if Thor used his full potential all the time and didn't just slug it out 90% of the time? Sentry would get curbed stomped. In this fight i favor Thor because he's stronger.

BlindMurdock
Originally posted by iceman24567
What if Thor used his full potential all the time and didn't just slug it out 90% of the time? Sentry would get curbed stomped. In this fight i favor Thor because he's stronger.

Thor can give it all he can possibly muster up.It's never going to be a curbstomp when Sentry's at his best.Thor may win,but curbstomping the Sentry won't happen unless Sentry is unstable or already injured.

iceman24567
Originally posted by BlindMurdock
Thor can give it all he can possibly muster up.It's never going to be a curbstomp when Sentry's at his best.Thor may win,but curbstomping the Sentry won't happen unless Sentry is unstable or already injured. Nah Thor fighting at his best > Sentry at his best. He's physically better and far more versatile.

BlindMurdock
Nah Thor fighting at his best > Sentry at his best. He's physically better and far more versatile.

I'm not saying Sentry at his best is better than Thor.I can't call it.I don't know how far Sentry can go all I'm saying is Thor will never ever curbstomp a focused Sentry.

iceman24567
And all I'm saying is Thor at his best does stomp Sentry at his best.

BlindMurdock
And all I'm saying is Thor at his best does stomp Sentry at his best.

I don't agree nor do I know what you're basing that on.

iceman24567
I don't agree nor do I know what you're basing that on. Thors best showings which are better than Sentry's best? Just facts is all im basing it off.

BlindMurdock
Thors best showings which are better than Sentry's best? Just facts is all im basing it off.

Of Course they are..How many years before Sentry came out was Thor created?

Longinus
Nah Thor fighting at his best > Sentry at his best. He's physically better and far more versatile.

Well it hasn't been elaborated what the true depth of Sentry's abilities are. In addition to his basic Superman-esque powers Robert has shown the ability to restore life to dead beings, implant memories or completely erase others, create hard light constructs. So I think we'll have to wait for a compotent writer who has a genuine intrest in Robert to see those aforementioned powers developed. If you include Void as well, Robert can then create illusions, access your deepest fears or shape shift so he's a pretty versatile guy. And we've yet to see Robert at his best unless you coun't the stalemating Galactus account by Spiderman, though that is considered hyperbole and the ramblings of Spiderman, I see no reason to believe he would just imagine/create such an elaborate story for no reason...so I feel Robert and Galactus must've crossed paths somehow at one point or another. But as was previously said a focused Robert would eat Thor in my opinion if both are written to their potential.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Longinus
Well it hasn't been elaborated what the true depth of Sentry's abilities are. In addition to his basic Superman-esque powers Robert has shown the ability to restore life to dead beings, implant memories or completely erase others, create hard light constructs. So I think we'll have to wait for a compotent writer who has a genuine intrest in Robert to see those aforementioned powers developed. If you include Void as well, Robert can then create illusions, access your deepest fears or shape shift so he's a pretty versatile guy. And we've yet to see Robert at his best unless you coun't the stalemating Galactus account by Spiderman, though that is considered hyperbole and the ramblings of Spiderman, I see no reason to believe he would just imagine/create such an elaborate story for no reason...so I feel Robert and Galactus must've crossed paths somehow at one point or another. But as was previously said a focused Robert would eat Thor in my opinion if both are written to their potential. But we have seen Sentry's high end showings and Thors are better.

iceman24567
Of Course they are..How many years before Sentry came out was Thor created? It doesn't matter now does it?

Mindset
Of Course they are..How many years before Sentry came out was Thor created? About one thousand years.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
About one thousand years. Happy Dance

Longinus
But we have seen Sentry's high end showings and Thors are better.

That's true but Thor has had so many more years to acquire his feats than Robert has. I know there are some characters that have been around shorter than both that have feats surpassing both and that argument can't trully be used but when a character is presented as a mockery all the time thats the only real argument you can really say. I think Thor's greatest achievements came when he was in possession of the Odin power and the Runes and honestly that does outweigh Robert's feats but just imagine Robert written to his truest potential, like stalemating Galactus...Robert would rise above any form of Thor then but that hasn't happened and thats a poor argument so I concede to you that yes currently Thor at his best is better than Sentry but currently they are peers

iceman24567
We don't know Thor's current powerlevel he's only had one fight.

DarkOdin
We don't know Thor's current powerlevel he's only had one fight.

DId he even fight after he gave up the odinpower yet???? Also what is taking so long to get the next Thor issues out??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.