The Punisher vs Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
The fight takes place in the jungle and they both have one day to prepare..So who will win this?

Survivor19
Punisher with day's prep and current arsenal obliterates the entire damn jungle.

Phantom Zone
LOL Pun.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Survivor19
Punisher with day's prep and current arsenal obliterates the entire damn jungle.

Eternal Idol
I don't think there's any way the Punisher could lose to Gambit in this situation.

The Punisher, 10/10.

killphil
This is actually a good fight. Both are masters of subversive combat. I could see either taking the other down, but not after a very long, lengthy, boring, silent, and pretty much non-active fight.

Basically the character that walks into the other characters trap/ambush takes the fight.

Since both characters have massive stealth combat training, the victory could easily go to either IMO.

srankmissingnin

You could give Gambit a year of one sided prep and drop Punisher off with out an warning into the jungle and it would still be a one sided win for Frank. He is in his element here, this is his play field, and Gambit is out of his element.

killphil
OK, fair enough...but Gambit does have a lifetime's experience as a master thief and fighting trained assassin's.

...but yeah, I can see where Frank would be more prepared for a jungle environment than Gambit would, though Gambits years in the bayou have to count for something, right?

Survivor19
I suggest to transform this thread into something more interesting, like that:
Gambit is hired to steal Punisher's guns. Frank knows and is not happy. What transpires?

BruceSkywalker
Frank stomps

killphil
Well, I simply see the 2 characters as very evenly matched. Both are masters of stealth, H2H, info seeking, and experts with weapons (obviously guns are Pun's prefferred,l while Gambit proficient with staff's/swords, throwing weapons and some such). But Gambit has been depicted to be fast enough to deflect machine gun fire with the use of his staff, so I'd say it would be a fight no matter what the circumstance.

The fight would go to the combatant who is the most familiar with his environment.Since this is a jungle, Pun takes this 6-7/10, but were it a bayou or even a city, Gambit might have the same advantage.

Spire
Punisher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.