Wesley Gibson vs John Preston

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Shootout on the Death Star.

Rogue Jedi
Hmm....Cant believe this hasnt been done. Gotta think on it a while.

BruceSkywalker
as i have read the OP one millions times, unknown at this point

jaden101
Good fight...I Guess it would depend on where about in the death star. If it's in a large room then Gibson would take it as his (and the other wanted assassins) are better from distance than Preston.

Close up...I think Preston's h2h is superior.

I guess it comes down to training vs natural ability.

I also think that if Wesley is supposed to be more skilled than Mr X and Mr X can generate enough speed while running to blow paper off tables in adjacent offices and jump a massive distance from one building to another then it's safe to say they are effectively superhuman.

So if I was to give it a "out of 10" ratio then i'd say Gibson takes it 6:4

All coming down to location within the death star (presumably they have to locate and hunt one another down so surprise may be a factor too).

BruceSkywalker
I have to re watch Equilibrium to give a proper opinion

Rogue Jedi
This has gotta be the most even matchup of all time.

jaden101
It certainly is a good one. Rare than people come up with a genuinely evenly matched pairing in this forum.

Robtard
You two are going to give Will Hatch a bloated head.

I think Gibson wins. His curving of bullets effectively counters Preston's gunkata. Preston will position himself according to Gibson's position expecting to avoid a straight flying bullet, when it won't be. That and Gibson's super-heigthened abilities/senses.

Impediment
Gibson wins.

Preston, as badass as he is, cannot bend bullets.

"Wanted" is THE uber bullshit movie, IMO.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment

"Wanted" is THE uber bullshit movie, IMO.

Na, Passion of the Christ, The Ten Commandments, King of Kings etc. are all more uberness in their bullshit. Oh, see what I just did.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Na, Passion of the Christ, The Ten Commandments, King of Kings etc. are all more uberness in their bullshit. Oh, see what I just did.

F*** yeah! stick out tongue

From what I saw in the trailer, this movie doesnt pretend to be fact.

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard

I see what u did, sir. thumb up

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I guess the bullet bending is the X factor here. Wesley had better be on top of his game though.

Alonzo3526
Wesley wins here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.