COD4 vs CSS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~:Mr.Anderson:~
what's better?

Q'Anilia
Wrong forum. Against the rules. COD4.

Normally i don't do that. it's so unprofessional; I don't know what to say, i feel like an ass. I beg your pardon.

Edit: i read the rules, and i don't see anything against this, but if you must close, feel free.

Merc'd
Well, if this is allowed my vote goes to CSS 100%, its been popular since it was released over 5 years ago, i still play it daily and so do tons of other people...

i wont say more people play CSS because i know CSS is was less popular right now, but it was pretty damn popular back in the day and even now it has a big amount of players

i like css because it has more customization, you can make maps, skins, GUIs and more...

sooooo

ya css got my vote

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
Normally i don't do that. it's so unprofessional; I don't know what to say, i feel like an ass. I beg your pardon.

Edit: i read the rules, and i don't see anything against this, but if you must close, feel free.

Rule number 10:
This is character vs., not actually "game vs. game" versus.

oh.... well i didn't read all the rules. it was too long.

Peach
They really aren't that long at all, and you should definitely read them.

"Which game is better" threads are not allowed anywhere in the VG forums.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.