Tabuu runs the Kingdom Hearts Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Tabuu from the Sub Space Emissary in Super Smash Bros. Brawl attempts to take over the Kingdom Hearts Universe but there's a few people who don't like that. Tabuu's dark forces have imprisoned nearly everybody but there are three people who are about to fight him.

1. Sephiroth
2. Cloud
3. Sora

Rules: Tabuu fights these guys one at a time. Tabuu can't use his wings to turn them into trophies. FFVII feats are allowed in here.

Can either Sora, Seph, or Cloud defeat Tabuu?

ScreamPaste
haermm No.

NemeBro
What kind of a faggy thread is this?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
What kind of a faggy thread is this?

Shut it FagBro and go bug someone else.

MooCowofJustice
Depends. Does he have his wings? If he does, can any of them get an element of Surprise on Tabuu?

Without that, he'll pretty much wreck them.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Depends. Does he have his wings? If he does, can any of them get an element of Surprise on Tabuu?

Without that, he'll pretty much wreck them.

Well Tabuu does have his wings but he isn't allowed to turn anyone into trophies and the elemnt of surprise thing, I guess that maybe in each round, one person can show up for only 50 seconds.

MooCowofJustice
Without an element of surprise to let them hit the wings, Tabuu will pretty much be unbeatable. Even Sonic needed a little of a surprise attack to hit them, granted its Brawl Sonic.

XanatosForever
Tabuu does not have much in the way of durability feats, and his only significant destructive feat is, according to you, Nemesis, unavailable.

Sephiroth solos.

http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/c171e26d6c1960c3be22666ea188b5731241637625_full.gif

Nemesis X
Oh the horrors of caramel dancing! My eyes, they burn!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.