the fight for jean grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
cyclops enters the x-mansion at 1 AM and catches wolverine making out with jean in scotts bed.

cyclops takes a blast at wolverine and jean gets upset for scott taking it that far.

logan and jean try to explain what happened but scott doesnt want to listen he wants to take out wolverine more than sabretooth at this point.

jean says fine you 2 have a fight to the finish who ever wins gets me.

who wins ?

sexyalexi
lol

Alonzo3526
I'll give it to logan

peejayd
Originally posted by chomperx9
cyclops takes a blast at wolverine and jean gets upset for scott taking it that far.

* what's not too far? messing his wife, not too far? confused

logan and jean try to explain what happened

* explain what? i'm sorry we kissed in our bed? no expression

who wins ?

* Cyke uses GOML blast on Logan, dumps Jean for being a ****, files a divorce and be a swinging bachelor once again... stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by peejayd
* what's not too far? messing his wife, not too far? confused

* explain what? i'm sorry we kissed in our bed? no expression

* Cyke uses GOML blast on Logan, dumps Jean for being a ****, files a divorce and be a swinging bachelor once again... stick out tongue

Peejayd, you're awesome lol. I couldn't have said any of that any better.

Konton
So... why Scott's bed?

peejayd
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Peejayd, you're awesome lol. I couldn't have said any of that any better.

* i'm just sick, tired and vomiting over Scott-Jean-Logan love triangle... it sucks, it's inappropriate and i basically do not like it one bit... no offense to the thread-starter... stick out tongue

* Cyclops vs Wolverine will always be Cyclops 7-9/10 with 1-3/10 chance of Scott acting stupid letting Logan rush close and forget his martial arts... and yes, Jean Grey is not a motivation... wink

chomperx9
Originally posted by Konton
So... why Scott's bed? so scott would be pissed off more

chomperx9
* i'm just sick, tired and vomiting over Scott-Jean-Logan love triangle... it sucks, it's inappropriate and i basically do not like it one bit... no offense to the thread-starter... stick out tongue

* Cyclops vs Wolverine will always be Cyclops 7-9/10 with 1-3/10 chance of Scott acting stupid letting Logan rush close and forget his martial arts... and yes, Jean Grey is not a motivation... wink if you dont like a thread no need to spam it

Wei Phoenix
Scott wins easily.

peejayd
if you dont like a thread no need to spam it

* who's spamming? me? i'm just giving my two cents... ok, go on... just ignore me... stick out tongue

Paola
both win and share the prize

(if you can call Jean a prize of course)

srankmissingnin

What about bros before hoes? cool

chomperx9
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
What about bros before hoes? cool true bros before hoes but i dont call wolverine and scott bros

chomperx9
Originally posted by Paola

(if you can call Jean a prize of course) i doubt they both would agree on sharing. even if they went on springer or maury over jean it would settle nothing. at this point only their actions can decide who gets jean

srankmissingnin
true bros before hoes but i dont call wolverine and scott bros

I don't know, they are in a much better place now that Cyclops' is the boring cesspool of a character he was in the '90s. then they where in Claremont's era. Wolverine gives him a hard time but that's just so he realises the decisions he makes as leader have consequences, but overall I think Logan approves of his decisions for the most part... which is something that could be said all that often before.

-Pr-

(if you can call Jean a prize of course)

i wouldn't.

emma treats scott better than jean ever did, and he loves her more for it.

also, scott ftw.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't know, they are in a much better place now that Cyclops' is the boring cesspool of a character he was in the '90s. then they where in Claremont's era. Wolverine gives him a hard time but that's just so he realises the decisions he makes as leader have consequences, but overall I think Logan approves of his decisions for the most part... which is something that could be said all that often before.

no expression

PRAYERRUN
lol ok....well I say wolverine wins this. I can't see Logan just standing and explaining what happened after getting shot at.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by -Pr-
i wouldn't.

also, scott ftw.

no expression

Yeah there are several "n't" missing from my post. lmao embarrasment

peejayd
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
lol ok....well I say wolverine wins this. I can't see Logan just standing and explaining what happened after getting shot at.

* Logan won't be able to get back immediately after taking a blast... Cyke will just have to blast him again and again and again... wink

D_Dude1210
Cyke uses GOML blast on Logan, dumps Jean for being a ****, files a divorce and be a swinging bachelor once again... stick out tongue

We can call it the "Get Off My Lady" blast.

Paola
i doubt they both would agree on sharing. even if they went on springer or maury over jean it would settle nothing. at this point only their actions can decide who gets jean

man! it's annoying.. i mean... i seriously doubt any of them would fight over Jean... can't they fight over a beer or something more honorable? erm

Originally posted by -Pr-
i wouldn't.

also, scott ftw.

no expression

but Emma sux cry that's the worst thing Marvel could have done to Scott

chomperx9
man! it's annoying.. i mean... i seriously doubt any of them would fight over Jean... can't they fight over a beer or something more honorable? erm

] you make it sound like its wrong a man fighting for his woman.

D_Dude1210
but Emma sux cry

I think that's the part Scott loves the most.

peejayd
you make it sound like its wrong a man fighting for his woman.

* a wife making out with another man is not worth fighting for...

but Emma sux cry

Originally posted by D_Dude1210

laughing

chomperx9
* a wife making out with another man is not worth fighting for...

laughing probably wouldnt stay with her afterwards but right at that moment im sure most guys would take some action.

peejayd
* well, yeah... Jean can end the love triangle anytime, but she does not want to, and i hate her for it... i like Scott with Emma more than with Jean...

Paola
you make it sound like its wrong a man fighting for his woman.

if she's in his bed with another man, it's not worth it schmoll

Originally posted by D_Dude1210

she sux not in THAT way erm

peejayd
she sux not in THAT way erm

* Scott is a better man with her than with Jean... so...

Wei Phoenix

Oh my God you're the wisest woman I have ever met. I would buy the dirt you walk on.

Yo I want my money back after this absurd comment.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Oh my God you're the wisest woman I have ever met. I would buy the dirt you walk on.

man out of all the forums ive been on id say paola gets hit on the most out of all the mods ive met.

or is it the sig thats doing the work ?

Wei Phoenix
man out of all the forums ive been on id say paola gets hit on the most out of all the mods ive met.

or is it the sig thats doing the work ?

I pay attention to a woman's words, not the quality of her sig.

peejayd
* oh yeah? well how about PR's Wonder Woman sig? stick out tongue

chomperx9

] usually beers will start the fight but i dont see why 2 guys would fight over something that cheap.

now fighting for love thats different.

peejayd
* fighting over a beer is more honorable than over a woman... stick out tongue

chomperx9
* fighting over a beer is more honorable than over a woman... stick out tongue looks like you just got through drinking one before making that post

peejayd
* hmmm... i don't drink... hehehe... stick out tongue

* well, if i'm Cyclops, i'll blast Logan to Albuquerque, screw Jean one last time and dump her... big grin

-Pr-

but Emma sux cry that's the worst thing Marvel could have done to Scott

you just have to remember that scott is happy with emma, and she with him. that's all that matters.

PRAYERRUN
* Logan won't be able to get back immediately after taking a blast... Cyke will just have to blast him again and again and again... wink until he gets too tired to poop, and Wolverine eventually sticks his claws into Cykes eyes.

redhotrash
Jean is your generic arrogant prep, the marvel universe is better off with death #37 sticking. Not to say Emma is much better. Whoever decided "Hey lets take a mid-level villain, have her marry Scott, become a team leader, and oh yeah boost her up to Omega level status overnight" needs to retire his pen. Scott wins this scenario the good majority, with Wolverine's few wins coming from using his enviroment (the mansion) to his advantage.

peejayd
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
until he gets too tired to poop, and Wolverine eventually sticks his claws into Cykes eyes.

* not gonna happen... smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.