Symbote showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omnislash Kid
Carnage vs Venom vs Toxin
Who wins?
My vote is for Toxin
Come on, we all know he's badass. If not him then Carnage.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
Carnage vs Venom vs Toxin
Who wins?
My vote is for Toxin
Come on, we all know he's badass. If not him then Carnage. since this is a symbiote showdown do carnage and toxin get the symbiote as well or just eddie ?

SamZED
I vote for Venom. That is if its Brock.

Omnislash Kid
All the symbiote have their original host

Alonzo3526
I'll go with Carnage

Omnislash Kid
Does nobody have love for Toxin?
laughing out loud

SamZED
Meh... he's ok. But not all that.

Omnislash Kid
He was able to make a symbiote suit for Patrick Mulligan right off the bat. Symbiote have to mature enough to be capable of even doing that. Not only that but he's almost as strong if not stronger already than Carnage or Venom and he's not even fully mature yet. What's that tell you?

SuperLuigi
toxin wins

Lord Feron
Um didn't towin whoop the snot out of both of them at the same time? Anyway Toxin got my vote, but also wins the vote for not so cool name...

SamZED
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
He was able to make a symbiote suit for Patrick Mulligan right off the bat. Symbiote have to mature enough to be capable of even doing that. Not only that but he's almost as strong if not stronger already than Carnage or Venom and he's not even fully mature yet. What's that tell you? Carnage seemed stronger than ever when he wasnt fully mature and it was also able to create a symbiote suit for Cassidy. All that isn't realy important. Brock has more experience of using the symbiote, got an upgrade and even before the upgrade used to kick Carnage's ass like every saturday. So I say he wins.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Um didn't towin whoop the snot out of both of them at the same time? Nope. That's a KMC myth. Only out of Carnage. When he tried to fight them both they almost killed him.

Omnislash Kid
Finally, at least a few people know how badass Toxin is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.