Grandma's in the hospital :(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
She was having nausea all day and either vomiting or dry heaving, so they had EMS take her to the hospital. Waiting to get a call from my mom to pick her up since she rode in the ambulance with her. This day has definitely been not what I planned sad

Alonzo3526
I hope she feels better

Rogue Jedi
Hope she gets better, dude, keep your chin up.

Ladyluck
hug

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Hope she gets better, dude, keep your chin up.

BruceSkywalker
hopefully everything works out for you and your family

AngryManatee
Latest news is she apparently has some sort of bowel obstruction. We'll see what that means as soon as they do more scans on her. Hopefully just mad poopies but you never know.

Rogue Jedi
haermm There it is, Grandma pwns!!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
hope she gets well soon. smile

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by AngryManatee
She was having nausea all day and either vomiting or dry heaving, so they had EMS take her to the hospital. Waiting to get a call from my mom to pick her up since she rode in the ambulance with her. This day has definitely been not what I planned sad

Isn't EMS a chinese courier service? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Discos
my recent thoughts will be with your grandma.
Keep your chin up dude

pgdarth95
grandmas are the best people in your life, give her lots of love smile

AngryManatee
Good news, she passed the obstruction (PHWOOM!!!), and is out of the hospital, but she has to stay in an old folk's home and do some rehabilitation. Didn't know this until now, but apparently she almost had her kidneys shutdown because she was so dehydrated from not being able to take anything in. But yeah, all's well for now it seems.

Impediment
All Grannie had to do was drop some kids off at the pool, huh?

I'm glad she's better.

Rogue Jedi
thumb up Good news!!!

Eon Blue
I hope all is well.

guy222
I will say a prayer for ur family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.