Team PS vs Team 64

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
1. Crash
2. Rachet
3. Spyro
4. Jak

1. Chunky Kong
2. Yoshi
3. Banjo/Kazooie
4. Joanna Dark

based on there first appearance on the early console

Rapidash
Spyro and Jak could win this for team PS.

MooCowofJustice
It's based on their first appearances, so Ratchet probably solos this thread. Spyro wasn't so powerful in his first games.

Rapidash
Missed that. Spyro wasn't much in his first appearance no, nor was Jak really. Yoshi neither.

ScreamPaste
Yoshi's first appearance wasn't on the N64, and Yoshi's incredibly strong in his SNES appearance.

Edit: If SNES is included.. I'd say Yoshi soloes based on throwing an egg so hard he can kncok a giant that takes up an entire horizon backward.

Rapidash
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Yoshi's first appearance wasn't on the N64, and Yoshi's incredibly strong in his SNES appearance.

Edit: If SNES is included.. I'd say Yoshi soloes based on throwing an egg so hard he can kncok a giant that takes up an entire horizon backward.

Yoshi Island?

Ridley_Prime
There's also the first Super Mario World before that. erm

ScreamPaste
LtKh7e2ESBc

Rapidash
LtKh7e2ESBc

Not his first appearance.

ScreamPaste
True, but it predates his 64 appearance. I played Yoshi Island, but I'm gonna have to comb through it for feats.

Wei Phoenix
If Ratchet has access to all of his guns then he is going to do a lot of damage.

Rapidash
True, but it predates his 64 appearance. I played Yoshi Island, but I'm gonna have to comb through it for feats. Since it's not the first appearance though, it's irrelevant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.