batman runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mummy_guy
now batman runs the gauntlet, batman had enough time to prepare for each fight and know everything about all his oponnents and he had a month of prep time for everything but the thing is he can only use his hand 2 hand abilities , he doesnt have any equipment or even his belt just his hand 2 hand skills so this is the list , also a KO can be counted as a win

1.crossbones

2.punisher (only hand 2 hand)

3.daredevil

4.spider-man

5.captain america

6.black panther

7.wolverine with claws and adamantium

8.sabretooth with adamantium

9.namor

10.hulk

Parmaniac
stops at 3 or definately 4

mummy_guy
Originally posted by Parmaniac

i really cant see batman losing to daredevil specially when he had the upper hand in there fight, spider-man always having trouble with martial artists and gets his butt handed by them so i dont think daredevil or spider-man will be much of a challenge for batman

Parmaniac
Originally posted by mummy_guy
i really cant see batman losing to daredevil specially when he had the upper hand in there fight, spider-man always having trouble with martial artists and gets his butt handed by them so i dont think daredevil or spider-man will be much of a challenge for batman

Spidey webs him down and KOs him, Batman has no Equipment

StiltmanFTW
Spidey webs him down and KOs him, Batman has no Equipment

Spiderboy webs himself down and faints! ahah

srankmissingnin

Pretty much.

Although, I will say this, Punisher has been kicking all sorts of ass lately. Now, I'm not comfortable giving Frank a conclusive win over Batman yet, but he seems to be operating on higher level now (even without his new extended arsenal) then in the past and I think it would be a much closer fight than most would expect.

StiltmanFTW
True, Frank is a beast.

mummy_guy
no way punisher is winning against batman , daredevil also cant beat batman, spider-man is always getting his butt handed to him by martial artists and he wont be webing batman thats for sure batman will take him out with his skills, as i said batman had a month to study his oponnents and know there weaknesses he will know how to deal with spider-man in hand 2 hand fight

captain america vs batman will be a good fight but i see batman beating him down the same with black panther i just think batman is a better fighter then both of them

wolverine? i really can see batman KO wolverine with pressure points and weak spots such as troat and other places

but sabretooth will be the one to kill batman no way he beats the weapon x sabretooth with only skills so this is where he stops

srankmissingnin
no way punisher is winning against batman , daredevil also cant beat batman, spider-man is always getting his butt handed to him by martial artists and he wont be webing batman thats for sure batman will take him out with his skills, as i said batman had a month to study his oponnents and know there weaknesses he will know how to deal with spider-man in hand 2 hand fight

captain america vs batman will be a good fight but i see batman beating him down the same with black panther i just think batman is a better fighter then both of them

wolverine? i really can see batman KO wolverine with pressure points and weak spots such as troat and other places

but sabretooth will be the one to kill batman no way he beats the weapon x sabretooth with only skills so this is where he stops

Do you're parents know you are on the Internet? I get the felling someone should be supervising you at all times.

iceman24567
I don't think Frank can get more than 2/10 from Batman

mummy_guy
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Do you're parents know you are on the Internet? I get the felling someone should be supervising you at all times.

you know thinking about it? batman can also take out sabretooth because sabretooth is more of an animalistic hack and slash type of guy and batman knows how to deal with those people so i say he makes it to namor and then it will be a good fight

Parmaniac

http://wow.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

well I don't care if he stomps 1-3 but he isn't going past Spidey

Spider-man has no real weaknesses

why shouldn't Spidey be able to web him?

Strength: Spider-man
Speed: Spider-man
Agility: Spider-man
Durability: Spider-man
Martial Arts: Batman
PLUS Spidey's got his Spider sense AND webbing

and Spidey isn't always jobbing to MAs I've seen him a lot of times going toe to toe with them and win (not saying that he's a better fighter but he just won)

giving Batman prep time but take away his Gadgets is pretty dumb

mummy_guy
spider-man is going down in this fight just like he is going down when ever he fights daredevil or black panther or blade which he suppose to be far superiour to smile

StiltmanFTW

thumb down

I go for the nerve centers. Incapacitate him. It just makes him angry.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1298/daredevilv20540910.jpg
Credit goes to Ize19.

SamZED
spider-man is going down in this fight just like he is going down when ever he fights daredevil or black panther or blade which he suppose to be far superiour to smile There's no way Batman beats Spider-man. FYI he holds back a lot when he fights people with no super powers and he still beats them very often. If the bloddlust is on he rips Batman's head off.

Survivor19
I greatly doubt Bats would be able to beat Daredevil.

Juk3n
i say he makes it to namor and then it will be a good fight

facepalm

GTFO

Seriously, don't even grab a bagel.

It's 6/10 in favour of DD imo, Equal-ish skill, Equal-ish strength, Equal-ish speed, but with agility going to DD aswell as 360 degree environmental radar, a greater equilibrium and being dressed in red is all grounds for Batman stopping there.

H2H against the Spider is a jesus-joseph-and-doggy-style-mary shit stomp.

-Pr-
i don't get why spidey is so low on the list...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Juk3n
It's 6/10 in favour of DD imo, Equal-ish skill, Equal-ish strength, Equal-ish speed, but with agility going to DD aswell as 360 degree environmental radar, a greater equilibrium and being dressed in red is all grounds for Batman stopping there.

The red makes him faster. yes

Juk3n
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The red makes him faster. yes

TRUTH!

if you speak it , they will come! thumb up

srankmissingnin
Plus... DD may or may not be willing to kill people now. We will now soon, if his boys ice Izo.

Kris Blaze
He makes it 4 fairly easily, but there it's dead end.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He makes it 4 fairly easily, but there it's dead end.

pure h2h he easily beats Daredevil?

SRS?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Juk3n
pure h2h he easily beats Daredevil?

SRS?

all right, all right.

Daredevil would actually take some wins.

Master Court
Mummy Guy... I have to ask... Are you spamming, or do you really believe half the sh*t you say? I mean, I'd like to be a little more delicate about this until I know the whole story with this - I mean like if you're a kid or something - but this gauntlet is absurd. I understand if you like Batman - he's one of my top five favs - but uh... this...

I mean, an unarmed Batman beating Spider-Man? And why are 4 through 10 even on the list?

dmills
With PIS and CIS He makes it to Namor. No PIS no CIS, he stops at 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.