Yoda,Mace Windu, Luke SkyWalker vs Sith Lords

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
At there best

Yoda
Mace Windu
Luke Skywalker

vs.

Sith Lords

Order of the Sith Lords
Sith Lord Exar Kun
Darth Revan
Darth Malak
Sith Lord Ulic Qel-Droma

And

Darth Bane Order:
Darth Bane
Darth Zannah
Darth Congus
Darth Millennial
Darth Ramage
Darth Plagueis
Darth Sidious
Darth Maul
Darth Tyranus
Darth Vader

Out of Yoda, Mace Windu, Luke Skywalker at there best who could defeat all the well know Sith Lords, one by one on neutral battle field with no interference.

I want to learn more about the Star Wars universe mythos.

mattatom
Only Luke if he could. Any rest? Too many unknows also and way over the limit allowed.

Hewhoknowsall
With rest, all solo.

Without rest, Luke MIGHT be able to get through.

BTW, thread order is messed up. Why is Vader last? Why is Exar Kun first?

the Darkone
All the Jedi get rest after each battle, I just separated the Order; from Sith Lords and Bane Order.

I just want too see how much is there a difference between the Sith Lords and the Grand Master Jedi.

there is no particulr order, It's old Sith Lords to Darth Sidious.

You can add more if you guys wish!

Hewhoknowsall
Let's see:

(assuming that this is Grand Master Luke)

Sith Lord Exar Kun - All beat with great difficulty. Exar Kun is very powerful, yet the 3 jedi we're talking about are arguably the 3 greatest of all time.
Darth Revan - All beat with great difficulty.
Darth Malak - All pwn
Sith Lord Ulic Qel-Droma - Dunno much about him, but jedi probably win

And

Darth Bane Order:
Darth Bane - All beat, or at least Luke and Yoda. Is this Bane w/Orbalisks?
Darth Zannah - All pwn
Darth Congus - Isn't he basically an unknown? It can be hypothesised that he'd be beaten.
Darth Millennial
Darth Ramage
Darth Plagueis - For all of these, see above
Darth Sidious - Luke beats, Mace wins but only via Vapaad, Yoda stalemates
Darth Maul - All pwn
Darth Tyranus - All win with some difficulty
Darth Vader - All win with some difficulty

mattatom
Me thinks Luke wouldnt struggle with Vader in the slightest.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by the Darkone
At there best

Yoda
Mace Windu
Luke Skywalker

vs.

Sith Lords

Order of the Sith Lords
Sith Lord Exar Kun
Darth Revan
Darth Malak
Sith Lord Ulic Qel-Droma

And

Darth Bane Order:
Darth Bane
Darth Zannah
Darth Congus
Darth Millennial
Darth Ramage
Darth Plagueis
Darth Sidious
Darth Maul
Darth Tyranus
Darth Vader

Out of Yoda, Mace Windu, Luke Skywalker at there best who could defeat all the well know Sith Lords, one by one on neutral battle field with no interference.

I want to learn more about the Star Wars universe mythos. You're new, so the fact that this is against the rules is forgivable. So before this gets closed:

The KotOR characters are Unknowns, so their powers and feats (which are lacking in detail and even existence) can't be used. So they're out. Same goes for the intermittent Dark Lords in Bane's Order (Cognus, Millennial, Rampage, and Plagueis). So they're out. The rest, at their respective bests:

1.) Luke will defeat all of these here. In a strictly Force-battle, he may lose to Palpatine, but in sabers, and against everyone else--he wins.

Mace will defeat Kun and Qel Droma thanks to his Vaapad and shatterpoint, though he'll very likely have trouble with Kun's mastery of the double-blade and his amulet blasts. He'll also defeat Zannah, Maul, and Dooku, though the latter two will be difficult, what with Maul's similar mastery of the double-blade and highly aggressive style and stamina. Dooku, who's Makashi mastery specializes in one-on-one saber combat, and who's powerful command of the Force, will give Mace a helluva run. But again, Vaapad gives Mace quite an edge.

Against Bane, Mace faces a mountain of a man (though not someone quite of Kar Vastor's league) so physical strength isn't in his favour. Bane's Orbalisks are gonna be hell for Mace, who will need to resort to surgical precision to get at Bane's wrists and neck. And Bane's Lightning may blitz Mace in to defeat. I've always wanted to give the majority of any scenarios to Mace, but it'd be really close, IMO.

Against RotJ Vader, Mace faces an opponent he would dominate in sabers (though I'm by no means implying Vader's a slouch) and an opponent who's terrific telekinitec abilities could prove troublesome. But once again, Vaapad (and greater mobility/agility) will, I feel, win the day.

Against Dark Empire-era Palpatine, though MAce will be overwhelmed. He very nearly was against a RotS-era Palpatine who had been out of practise for 13 years, and who didn't employ a single offensive Force-attack in the initial moments of their duel. If not given enough time to sink in to Vaapad, and with no shatterpoint like Anakin around, Mace may very well have dropped soon after Fisto. The fact that DE Palpatine is leagues and leagues above his RotS self, in both saber skills and Force mastery, speaks volumes about Mace's chances.

3.) Yoda will defeat everyone except Palpatine, I feel. Kun's amulet could be trouble, but Yoda's small stature and use of Ataru would work well in dodging the blasts. Bane's Orbalisks would again provide trouble, but even without something like Vaapad, I see Yoda emerging the victor.

Hewhoknowsall
<sort of "rant">It's funny that now everyone's like "Oh Revan and Malak and Ragnos are unknowns!!!! why does everybody use them in fights?????!!!!!!" but earlier Janus and other highly reputable debaters claimed that Revan would stomp Luke. And this was a few years ago, where our knowledge of Revan would logically be either the same or LESS than it is now, unless if some huge amount of sources got retconned or something, so therefore he should've been an even GREATER unknown, but Janus/other people still said that he pwned all. </sort of "rant">

But back on topic, Luke beats all. Yoda beats all except for Sidious, whom he either stalemates or loses to depending on incarnation. Mace beats almost all...

truejedi
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
<sort of "rant">It's funny that now everyone's like "Oh Revan and Malak and Ragnos are unknowns!!!! why does everybody use them in fights?????!!!!!!" but earlier Janus and other highly reputable debaters claimed that Revan would stomp Luke. And this was a few years ago, where our knowledge of Revan would logically be either the same or LESS than it is now, unless if some huge amount of sources got retconned or something, so therefore he should've been an even GREATER unknown, but Janus/other people still said that he pwned all. </sort of "rant">

But back on topic, Luke beats all. Yoda beats all except for Sidious, whom he either stalemates or loses to depending on incarnation. Mace beats almost all...

I actually remember us fighting the same Revan is an unknown battle over and over and over again for years. People would always claim that he WASN'T an unknown, BUT they could never back it up. Its a cycle. Even now we have people who want to use Revan in vs. forum and we still have to swat them down. Its nothing new, the names have changed, thats all.

Darth Subjekt
That's because people jump on the ancient sith dick bandwagon and contend that since their abilities are unknown, that they must be better than those of whom we do know, which we all know, is wrong.

If someone is unknown, then no argument can be made for or against them, as their attributes are..... wait for it... UNKNOWN!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.