psyches ((rp thread))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel

MadMel
jason knew he was being stupid, leaving to do a reconnaissance mission alone, but this time he had no choice..he knew this he had to do alone...leaving a note behind for his best friend to find, he flew off into the early morning sky..

on the note was a message in jason's neat hand-writing -
'off on recon..dont try to find me..this is very important..i will be back before night - jason'

Kazekage Gaara
By the time Kagu read the note jason left him he felt stupid. why didnt he wake me? dammit!

MadMel
it had only been an hour since jason left..the psyche prodigy was flying at near the speed of sound when he overshot his destination..flying back, he saw why he had missed it..the place he had been searching for had been hidden by a hologram..while the still relatively new technological revolution worked against most people, jason's psychokinetically enhanced vision could see the tell-tale flickers and shimmers that no human could detect..from his current altitude jason could tell immediately that the hologram's reach was incredible..a small town could have fit comfortably under the techno-cloaked area..
"so this is it huh?" jason said to himself, scratching his chin as he hovered..'this' was project raven's new testing site for the 'robot quick fix'..due to the deterioration of the psyche gene kept under lock and key by raves himself, project raven had began research on robotics - or to be more specific - human-piloted machines that could hunt and kill fugitive psyches..jason had planned on infiltrating the secret base to get a glimpse of these robots..however, with the hologram in place, coupled with its built in alarm system, entry by any subtle means was no longer an option..jason slowly descended, so that he was right above the shimmering hologram..he knew that if he breached its surface alarms would sound and all hell would break loose..even so... "they should have picked me up on rader by now..why hasn't the alarm gone off?"

Hitosu Moriko
In yhe mountains Hitosu was training his psychic abilities "PYROKINESIS" flames shot from his hands on to the mountain causing a rock slide "PSYCH_SLASH he controlled his power to the tip of his finger and swung a giant attack towards the rock sliding rocks.he then flapped his wings and flew off the mountain top "still not strong".

MadMel
((ill bring CHAO in if wei doesnt mind erm))

the raven had been presented a dilemma. john raves looked at his monitors and considered his problem, while CHAO stood guard at the door..raves paid the rogue leader no attention as he stared at the screens...there WAS indeed a boy in the mountains - a psyche boy, who had somehow grown wings..how was this possible? how many 'born' psyche were there? was this one even born? was it even possible that the formula for the psyche gene had been replicated? stolen?
raves had no answers for these questions..he focused on the most important question..'should i attack the boy, or him?' he thought..him, of course was jason, who was hovering just above the well disguised base..the answer was simple..raves could attack one of the two potential targets with his new toy - the prototype machine, and the man that piloted it..raves had been hesitant to name the machines until they were completed..the other, CHAO could kill..
smiling, raves finally turned to CHAO.."ill leave this decision to you, rogue leader..send the machine with one squad to attack one of the targets"..a squad consisted of anywhere between 2-4 rogues..usually this was enough to take care of most threats.."and take a squad with you to kill the other...i dont care who you attack, as long as the result is the same.." without waiting for an answer, raves left the room, chuckling..

Wei Phoenix
(bump)

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu Noticed 4 rouges after him and started to look worried "why are these guys after me" He then got ready for an attack "i wont be another experiment toy PYROKINESIS!!!!!!" he shot flames out of his hands and burned two of the rouges the other to lunged for him "Useless fools im a monster you have no chance DISBAY!!!!"he frozed the movements of the lunged rouges and levitated them and squeezed his fist and forced the psychic energy to squeeze the rouges and forced them to implode makig a bloody rain "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH No more"

Wei Phoenix
Ruby Valentine aka CHAO listened closely to his words and took the liberty to decide for him. "I'll take the winged freak and kill him, shouldn't take long. I'll either increase my mental power and overpower him or I'll just lower it and to allow access to my more versatile powers. I hope he appreciates this." She said as she made her way and found the wannabe angel. She dropped right before him and gave him a seductive smile. "So here's the deal, I'm a little bored and I'd love to play with a little cutey like you so what will it be?"

MadMel
((looks like i get the robot))

jason looked up and saw CHAO as she exploded from the base..she was flying towards the mountains..jason growled..she was alone...the last rogue elite could die right here, right now...
jason rocketed after CHAO, but before he could move even a mile he was struck in the back, painfully...the electricity spread across his back, temporarily paralyzing him..'what the hell is going on!!' he thought angrily as he struggled to take control of himself..the stunning effort wore off, and jason turned to face his opponent..it was larger than a man, 15-17 ft in height..this made sense, as it had to house the pilot inside its body..its armor was made up of a strange metal jason had not seen before, and seemed to incorporate both a streamlined and steam-punk kind of theme..the arms were covered in projectile-like weapons, one of which must have been the electrical attack which had just been used..it even had a tiny missile module on each shoulder, and something that resembled a machine gun where its left pectoral would be..
jason was genuinely disappointed..."what, no eye lasers?" he joked, looking a the machine in front of him with a look of sarcasm on his face...
thats when it struck with the eye lasers, burning a hole in jason's coat...and the skin beneath..."OW - SONNOVA - " jason yelled out as he clutched his stomach..pain forgotten, jason was about to counter-attack, but then he saw them - a squad of five rogues surrounding jason and the machine..."wonderful..i should do recon more often" he said sarcastically to himself, before rushing at the rogues, a bubble of telekinetically compressed air in each hand..

Hitosu Moriko
"It was you who sent those rouges im no one's toy so don't SCREW WITH ME!!!!!!!!!! PYRO KINESIS X10!!!!!!!!" His flames intense to ruby red flames and shot them right at her two of his shots to the ground intensly exploded and then he started flying out of attack zone "Did i get her?"

Wei Phoenix
As the smoke cleared Ruby reappeared unfazed by his attack. She gave off a playful yawn and shot him a cute wink. "That attack was almost as cute as you are little fella, now how about we have some fun together and play a little game, you know...just between me and you."

Hitosu Moriko
"This is'nt a game" Hitosu then got ready as electricity started to emerge from his hand "PSY LIGHTINHG WHIPS" Hitosu's wire like whips wraped her and started to surge lightning through the whips electricuting the other ends that tied her

Wei Phoenix
The body was fried with electricity, he fell limp to the ground as scorched and charred carcass and she was dead. Ruby fell to some young novice and he made it all look easy. If only she didn't underestimate him were her last words and they managed to reach his own ears. "Then again, I never underestimate my opponents, no matter who they are." Those words not only reached his ears but he could feel her breath on the back of his neck. She was right behind him and she toyed with his mind making him see exactly what she wanted him to see, making him feel as if he had won or accomplished something only to shoot him right down. "Your mind is truly dense and feeble kiddo."

Hitosu Moriko
"hehehehehehehehe im not that easy to defeat either" Hitosu was behind her and gripped her in a headlock "that was my PSI DOUBLE im not that slow if you were able to dodge my pyrokinesis X10 i know perfectly well not to underestimate you now this is what you really attacked" More Lighting whips grabbed for Ruby from Hitosu's PSI Double and binded her "I can't make a clone out of nothing now can i"? "Listen who are i don't want to kill you and im not happy about what you tried to accomplish earlier now start talking or im going to resort to other means to make you speak".

Wei Phoenix
"Make? Oh sweetie you aren't going to make me do anything. I'm simply biding my time here, there are very few that can match my mind and sadly enough you're not one of them, you're too inexperienced and slow...not to mention stupid, now how about you attack me one more time just for laughs."

Hitosu Moriko
"You should'nt have said that" Hitosu's hand started to glow but then dimmed "i can't do it i can't take another s life i made a promise not to ever do it again i can't allow this to happen like before" Hitosu disappeared in a entwined light and disappeared and the wires loosen Ruby

"Hitosu's teleportation led him to a deserted city where no one was there he flew around to scan the city "Why? Why does it always come to destruction just why? he then hid in an abandoned building and rested and starting healing "SPECTRAL RING" a white light span around Hitosu's weakend body "Damn i used too much and its straining my body to think this is where i lived before i became THIS". Hitosu then nodded off.

Wei Phoenix
"What an idiotic weakling" she thought to herself. She was the project known as CHAO, there was no way he was going to win alone, however he thought he stood a chance. She dusts herself off and stands unfazed she then links with Raves to ask him a question. "He fled out of fear of "killing" me. Should I pursue or let him be for now?"

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu was fast asleep in the abandoned building

(This is the past in his dream reason why he does'nt take life)

"Hitosu you have psychic powers as i learned the psychic powers have an adaptive state you must learn how to manipulate it to its adaptive states" "yes Sensei ikugane".

"Sensei check it out PYROKINESIS" Hitosu's fire smashed a moutain and a rock slide came "KINETICS FREEZE" The rocks turned to ice "DISBAY" Hitosu levitatated the ice rocks and closed his fist which turned the ice rocks to snow "Hows that sensei" "this is great for a novice but now its time to learn how to multiply the attacks for stronger effect now try and to increase the effect by building it up to its higher plane and stronger atmospere"

"Sensei this is it here it goes PYROKINESIS X10" The flames burned ruby red and he shot them at the mountains and the mountains disintegrated right there with no rubble left or nothing left "Now the tree unleash what you can MJOLLNIR LIGHTING X10" A quick lighting bolt shot out of the tips of his fingers and blew up the tree. "Well sensei you have completed your training Kazuka i think its time for him to go" "But i hmmmm i see alright i'll walk him through the woods"

Kazuka walked Hitosu through the woods a rustle in the bushes and for thugs grabbed kazuka "Now you freak give us what you got or your little girlfriend gets it" The thug gripped his knife near kazuka's neck Hitosu went on his knees and his body started to glow blue & quot;GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!! LET HER GO!!!!!!!!!!" His wings flapped rapidly and he was in the air he moved 1000MPH and sliced through 2 of the thugs "PYROKINESIS X10" He burned the 3 other thugs intensively to nothing "DISBAY" He then levitated the thug that was keeping kazuka hostage and then closed his fist "X10" He body literally went inside-out and imploded making a bloody masscre out of 6 people Kazuka was truamtized, scared,and nervous and then she grabbed on him "Please no more blood shed please" Kazuka was in tears clutching on to Hitosu "Please promise me you won't take no more lives please" Hitosu hugged kazuka and looked ashamed yet slightly bloodthirsty "Im sorry Kazuka i promise i won't take another life please forgive me" "thank you Hitosu"

They both made it out "This is as far as i go this training spot would be perfect for you so make great use of it ok" "Thank you kazuka and say thanks to your grandfather for me" Kazuka kissed Hitosu "Your welcome Hitosu Moriko" She then went back to the woods

Hitosu woke up and realized it was all a past dream "I will keep that promise as much as i can kazuka"

MadMel
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
"What an idiotic weakling" she thought to herself. She was the project known as CHAO, there was no way he was going to win alone, however he thought he stood a chance. She dusts herself off and stands unfazed she then links with Raves to ask him a question. "He fled out of fear of "killing" me. Should I pursue or let him be for now?"
((wow, so much happened that i wouldnt have liked a week ago, but i knew this wasnt going how i planned anyway..the psyches i had in mind weren't telepathic in any way erm))

raves was too shocked to see the joke..both at the winged freak and the the object that had almost reached CHAO's destination.."CHAO, behind you!!" he shouted over the radio..
too late..the object hit ruby in the back of the head with such force that she was temporarily dazed..jason appeared a second later, and caught the object he had thrown...it was the severed head of the machine that attacked him..knowing raves was watching through a camera on CHAO's person, jason held the head up for the camera to see..."your little toy was amusing raves, but im disappointed to announce that the test run was a complete failure.."..tossing the head aside, he looked right at ruby's face.."you actually let him get away?? you're supposed to be an elite" he mocked.."maybe you need a little evaluation before you can earn that title back"...
jason formed a pocket of air in his hand - a technique all psyches new and used frequently..it was amazing how a basketball-sized ball of compressed air could punch through reinforced steel with ease.."if you want we could start now.." he advised, grinning..another elite soon to be added the to deceased list..

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu was fully healed due to his spectral ring which healed him completely and was fully energized for any situations " theres only one way to get better i have to go back to sensei ikugane" Hitosu flew off to the woods to find sensei ikugane.

lilk82394
((srry for just posting. im goining to join hitosu if thats alright))Khalil ran through the woods. He kept getting attacked by creatures which he has never seen. They sucked, but they were annoying. He suddenly then saw a creature in the sky with wings. "Another one? Or is that somebody?" Without thinking Khalil scaled the tree ferociously and jumped at the flying thing. He took out his sword ready to strike.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu noticed the striking person ready for attack "Here too GRRRRRR DISBAY" he froze the movement of Khalil using his psychic energy he then positioned his hand which controlled khalil he then landed in the woods and brought the attacker with him "Now why were you just about to attack me are you one of the rouges cause if you are then i'll have to destro-" then ten creatures came out in the woods "What these creatures did'nt live in these woods whats going on here?" the creatures surrounded Hitosu "Kid im letting you go i have business to take care of"
Hitosu banished the disbay attack off of khalil and readied his Pyrokinesis "PYROKINESIS X10!" He shot the ruby flames out of his hand and incinerated 3 of the creatures "Don't just stand there do something"

Kazekage Gaara
Kagu had been so foolish as to not follow Jason but he was going to fix his mistake. He ran towards Jasons scent, the molecules in jasons scent was what kagu could smell. Kagu was angry at himself, i shouldve followed him instead of being so dumb!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Morgan tossed her gun up in the air, and caught it with her telekinesis. She started disassembling the gun with her mind, and assembling it again, flipped it high in the air and caught it. She watched the video feed that Raves was watching, and her eyes widened as she watched Jason prepare an attack for CHAO...

lilk82394
Khalil looked at this person as he destroyed the monsters. "I thought.............you were one of them!" Khalil then got up and with one wide sweep delivered a powerful blow to 5 of the creatures."Sorry for attacking you. My name is Khalil and I really need someone to travel with. I cant last forever by myself, you know. Who are you" Khalil said while dodging one of the weak creatures and then slicing him in half with his sword.

Hitosu Moriko
"Im Hitosu Moriko The first telekinetic with physical mutation my wings im sorry to disappoint you but im in the middle of finding my sensei for training" Hitosu then held out his hand "Unless you want to join a party with me and train along me my sensei and Kazuka Atari to help me train i need to claim my home back from the villanous CHAO are you up for it?"

lilk82394
Khalil stared at his hand, then he grabbed it and shook it. "Sure, I have nothing else to do. Ive been fighting these THINGs all day. If this CHAO guy is behind this I am not gonna think twice about destroying him. So lets go, Ill travel by tree. Easier for me, you know?" Khalil then finished off the rest of the creatures one sladh at a time."Lets go"

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu flapped his wings and went airborne *i see now what i must do i must form a party to claim my home back the mission has begun and i have to start by knowing the final training that sensei ikugane mentioned*

Hitosu noticed Ikugane Temple where his sensei was *Khali should be here soon* Hitosu Descended in front of the Temple door he then heard some humming he went to the garden area he noticed Kazuka Atari watering flowers Hitosu went to Kazuka "Hey long time no see" Kazuka was speechless to see Hitosu again "Where have you been it been 2 years i was worried" "Hehehehe sorry where's sensei im having a bit of trouble and i need his final training method" "I see ok come in" "Im waitig for an ally let me wait for a sec" "ok "

lilk82394
Khalil jumped into a little clearing to see a building."THis must be the temple Hitosu was talking about." Khalil walked in and heard talking and walked toward the area to see Hitosu and another person. "Hey Hitosu, wheres the sensei of yours? Ive been wondering what he can teach me."

Hitosu Moriko
"Ikugane is in the back training room go" Hitosu Entered and saw his sensei
"How are you Hitosu here for the final method of training" "As predictable as always sensei" "Well im going to tell you now that your final test is to defeat me can you do it" "I'll do it"

MadMel
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
Morgan tossed her gun up in the air, and caught it with her telekinesis. She started disassembling the gun with her mind, and assembling it again, flipped it high in the air and caught it. She watched the video feed that Raves was watching, and her eyes widened as she watched Jason prepare an attack for CHAO...
raves was watching the video screen so intensely he didn't even notice morgan until just now.."you!" he barked at morgan.."go assist CHAO..i want that terrorist brought in, alive..do you understand?!"

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"Yes sir!" Morgan snapped into attention, saluted, and ran out of the room. Mission objective: Assist CHAO, and bring Jason back alive.

She knotted her forehead. She knew that Jason was an elite, and that he would be hard to take down. Surprise might be used to my advantage. Morgan leaped into the air, and flew to where Jason and CHAO are as fast as possible. She sped right past and around Jason to distract him, raised her pistol and fired.

As the bullet sped towards Jason, Morgan manipulated the air to whirl around the bullet and create a compressed whirlpool as the bullet flew and rotated, making sure that it would be just enough to disable Jason and not kill him...

MadMel
with lightning reflexes jason palmed the bullet away.."interesting technique..maybe you should save it for the next poor helpless human you kidnap for your little experiments, because that isnt going to work on me.." there was a definite edge of anger in jason's voice..ignoring CHAO for a brief instant, jason hurled his ball of compressed air at the new rogue..

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"Ah crap." The words had barely slipped from Morgan's lips when Jason hurled the compressed air at her, and she struggled to evade the ball. She succeeded, but the air trailing the ball pulled on her foot. Morgan struggled to stay balanced, and swooped down, then quickly back up.

She dove towards Jason, gathering the air in her hand like multiple, small missiles, and sent them flying towards Jason. Morgan also gathered the small water droplets in the atmosphere and forced them into small, thin slivers of ice. Those all flew towards Jason, and Morgan went into a defensive sort-of stance in the air, her hands at ready for another attack...

lilk82394
Khalil walked in after Hitosu just to hear his sensei tell him to defeat him."So what exactly do I do?Watch? Id rather be in the action!"

MadMel
"Ah crap." The words had barely slipped from Morgan's lips when Jason hurled the compressed air at her, and she struggled to evade the ball. She succeeded, but the air trailing the ball pulled on her foot. Morgan struggled to stay balanced, and swooped down, then quickly back up.

She dove towards Jason, gathering the air in her hand like multiple, small missiles, and sent them flying towards Jason. Morgan also gathered the small water droplets in the atmosphere and forced them into small, thin slivers of ice. Those all flew towards Jason, and Morgan went into a defensive sort-of stance in the air, her hands at ready for another attack...
jason caught the first air missile on the face..the impact sent him spiraling downward, so that all other attacks missed..still soaring towards the ground jason created two more balls of compressed air, but this time he put his hands together to combine them into a much larger ball..with both of his hands he launched the ball at the rogue, aiming for her midsection, righting himself at the same time..next he concentrated on the molecules around morgan's body..he started to make them vibrate at incredible speeds, the result of course being a sphere of fire that erupted around the rogue's body..all the time though, jason kept thinking - 'why isnt CHAO attacking?'

Demonking1
on a mountain top stood a Person with a hood hiding his face the person could feel the psychic energy that gave off of the people in the area he was looking at the hooded person then without hesitation jumped off the mountain top falling with extreme speed but landed on the ground with out a problem or without even damage to him or the ground he then began to walk towards the area to check out the psychic energy as soon as he took the first step from under the ground right behind him popped out a Robot the force of the robot emerging from the ground flipped the hooded Person forward onto his face the hooded person stood up quick to look at the robot and dashed towards the direction he was heading for the robot began to shoot missiles towards the hooded person but it missed and hit the ground causing a dirt explosion when the dirt explosion cleared the hooded person was no where to be found then a knock came from atop the robots head the robot looked up only to see the hooded person's fist punching through it then the robot exploded and the hooded person was blown towards the ground he stood up only to see that his hood was dirty

hooded Person: Damn that was an awesome new hood i Regelion will get revenge now where was i going again uhhhhhhh oh yeah i hope i find a place to clean my awesome hood on the way

Regelion then began to walk towards the area where the psychic energy was coming from hopping more robots don't attack

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by MadMel
jason caught the first air missile on the face..the impact sent him spiraling downward, so that all other attacks missed..still soaring towards the ground jason created two more balls of compressed air, but this time he put his hands together to combine them into a much larger ball..with both of his hands he launched the ball at the rogue, aiming for her midsection, righting himself at the same time..next he concentrated on the molecules around morgan's body..he started to make them vibrate at incredible speeds, the result of course being a sphere of fire that erupted around the rogue's body..all the time though, jason kept thinking - 'why isnt CHAO attacking?'

((it's because wei isn't around. stick out tongue jk))

Morgan quickly formed a barrier around her to block the balls of air that flew towards her. The force of the balls hit her hard though, and she was thrown meters back. Morgan fell, but she quickly recovered, and flew back up to Jason. Then she felt heat spreading around her and a sphere of fire suddenly erupted - Morgan quickly tried to douse herself out by collecting water molecules and spraying it all over her.

Morgan gritted her teeth, and shot a couple from her pistol, gathering air and ice crystals around one and making the other produce fire through some additional friction the bullet made...

I hope CHAO would attack soon. I can't provide anymore distraction at this rate.

Hitosu Moriko
"This is when kazuka comes in kazuka take Khali to the Tenjo woods and tell hime his mission""Ok sir follow me Khali" Kazuka was at the Tenjo woods "This is Tenjo Woods you must find the Scroll within these woods this training will help you and once you find the scroll it will be your ticket that your training has been successful im sorry ikugane can't train you he has to take care of Hitosu those to have a history that must meet its end" Hitosu readied his attack on Ikugane and readied for their match.

lilk82394
Khalil stared at thewoods."Do I get a clue or sumthin?"

Hitosu Moriko
"It in the heart of the woods theres a strange pedestal in the of the woods"

Demonking1
Regelion stopped walking as he came across a hologramed area he jumped up to the top of a tree and jumped in the air and stood there floating as he began to walk over the hologramed area as he walked higher and towards the middle of the area and looked downward at the hologram he then spit into the hologram

Regelion: i wonder how long its going to take for them to notice im here and come after me

In the distance Regelion noticed a strong Psychic flow of energy and began to walk in the air towards he looked carefully and noticed that someone was facing some Rouges

MadMel
Originally posted by Demonking1
Regelion stopped walking as he came across a hologramed area he jumped up to the top of a tree and jumped in the air and stood there floating as he began to walk over the hologramed area as he walked higher and towards the middle of the area and looked downward at the hologram he then spit into the hologram

Regelion: i wonder how long its going to take for them to notice im here and come after me

In the distance Regelion noticed a strong Psychic flow of energy and began to walk in the air towards he looked carefully and noticed that someone was facing some Rouges
"what is this? a freak convention?! a circus?!!" raves shouted to no-one..there was another one..how many of the fugitive psyches were there anyway? much more that raves had previously thought, that was for sure..he opened up a new channel to another squad.."there's another terrorist near the premises..capture him immediately!"...instantly a group of five rogues popped out of the hologram and surrounded religion...two of them grabbed him by the arms, holding him still..the rest pulled out electric stun guns - strong enough even for psyches - and leveled them at religion..

((it's because wei isn't around. stick out tongue jk))

Morgan quickly formed a barrier around her to block the balls of air that flew towards her. The force of the balls hit her hard though, and she was thrown meters back. Morgan fell, but she quickly recovered, and flew back up to Jason. Then she felt heat spreading around her and a sphere of fire suddenly erupted - Morgan quickly tried to douse herself out by collecting water molecules and spraying it all over her.

Morgan gritted her teeth, and shot a couple from her pistol, gathering air and ice crystals around one and making the other produce fire through some additional friction the bullet made...

I hope CHAO would attack soon. I can't provide anymore distraction at this rate.
jason created a tk barrier around himself..the bullets bounced harmlessly off the invisible wall..an instant later, jason formed another ball of air around his fist and punched morgan in the stomach, making her spiral towards the ground...looking down, jason also saw another psyche being attacked by rogues.."what is this, a party?" he muttered..the other rogues all carried stun guns..'i get it..they want him alive..they want all of us alive' he thought absently...he used tk to grab the guns from the enemy and crush them to powder..noone was being captured today..

Demonking1
Regelion yawned as he was grabbed by robots the two robots and looked at the three robots with stun guns

Regelion: you have to do like 50 times better then that to even come close to thinking you have captured me now you will let me go and i won't have to hurt you 3 2 1 GAME OVER !

Regelion and the two robots holding him then disappeared high into the air as Regelion grabbed both of the robots each by a hand and spun in they are at a high speed throwing them towards the other 3 robots Regelion then unsheathed a sword from behind him and he began to fall with the blade pointing downward towards the robots and began to spin picking up speed from the hit went crashing down towards the robots (he basically came down like a drill but 300 times faster )

Jaeh.is.Awesome
jason created a tk barrier around himself..the bullets bounced harmlessly off the invisible wall..an instant later, jason formed another ball of air around his fist and punched morgan in the stomach, making her spiral towards the ground...looking down, jason also saw another psyche being attacked by rogues.."what is this, a party?" he muttered..the other rogues all carried stun guns..'i get it..they want him alive..they want all of us alive' he thought absently...he used tk to grab the guns from the enemy and crush them to powder..noone was being captured today..

Morgan created a cushion of air to catch her as she spiraled towards the ground - almost a little too late, as she still felt the impact. She rolled over and moaned, wiping the blood from the corner of her mouth. "I hate that psyche." She watched on the ground, to get a bit of her strength back.

Then she flew back up.

KingD19
Stepping out of his room, Alexander looked around their small base, Jason was gone, and so was Kagu, which probably meant that they were out on some mission.

Walking around for a bit, Alex fixed himself a sandwich before he found the note Jason left. Apparently he was going on recon, alone, which meant that he hadn't told Kagu, and he probably followed Jason out of habit and fear for his safety.

Alex personally didn't know why, Jason, Kagu, and himself were some of the most powerful psyches ever born, and while he didn't know about Kagu, he did know that Jason and himself were born with their abilities, he and Jason both had one of the original 35 psyches for parents.

Not one to be left out of the loop, or back at HQ when there's battle to be fought, Alex went outside and took off into the sky, leaving a small crater in the ground from pushing off so hard.

As he soared through the sky, he focused to see if he could pick up on Jason's unique signature, after some searching, sure enough he found it. Banking hard to the right, he put on his after burners, trying to make up for lost time.

Soon enough, he found him, as well as 2 Rogues, although he was only fighting one, and it looked like he had the upper hand, so for the moment, Alex just decided to watch and observe.

Demonking1
all of a sudden Regelion appeared behind the back of the Rouge named Morgan and said

Regelion: I didn't know Rouges where so cute now a days and is that perfume or is that your natural sent

Regelion smiled as he messed with the Rouges head still facing the Rouges back looking the opposite way at the sky

Regelion: Wow isn't it nice out being a rouge sure doesn't suit you but your not why im here i'm trying to talk to the guy your fighting so hurry up with all this

Jaeh.is.Awesome
all of a sudden Regelion appeared behind the back of the Rouge named Morgan and said

Regelion: I didn't know Rouges where so cute now a days and is that perfume or is that your natural sent

Regelion smiled as he messed with the Rouges head still facing the Rouges back looking the opposite way at the sky

Regelion: Wow isn't it nice out being a rouge sure doesn't suit you but your not why im here i'm trying to talk to the guy your fighting so hurry up with all this

"Beat it, psyche. You don't know who your messing with." By this time, Morgan had most of her strength back, replenished as she rested by the sidelines. "You try and get him out of that muck." She gestured at the other attacking rogues. "Oh wait, you're in trouble yourself, aren't you?"

Morgan suddenly turned, and smacked Regelion across the shoulder, using the wind to strengthen her blow. She then sent shards of ice to hit Regelion square in the chest....

MadMel
((uh demon, those weren't robots they were regulars stick out tongue))

jason came in and swatted the ice shards away like they were nothing..he then clenched both of his fists, bringing his considerable power to bear..morgan was instantly trapped..the tk strength of jason was unimaginable..morgan had no chance of breaking her bonds.."you have ten seconds to tell me what you want to say, then you're leaving" he told religion..he began squeezing, slowly crushing morgan with his tk grip..

out of the corner of his eye jason also saw alex..'interesting...he beat kagu here' he thought...then 'what the hell is he doing?!..there's an elite right there!!'

KingD19
(Thoughts are in brackets and italics)

From his vantage point, he saw Jason manhandling the Rogue, he also saw another Psyche was was apparently on their side. While he was paying attention, he wasn't really doing anything, then he noticed that Jason's eye went from him, to the Rogue who wasn't participating in the battle.

I guess I should fight too, might as well throw the first punch, at least I can try and get the battle going where I want it. ] "Hey, if you don't tell him what he wants to know, your head'll pop from the pressure, trust me, I've seen it happen."

He said that to the Rogue who was unlucky enough to be fighting Jason, he hoped for her sake that she told him what he wanted to know. Looking at the other one, he finally decided on how he would start their little dance.

Holding out both hands, he vibrated the air molecules around them, setting his hands on fire. Once he'd done that, he focused on intensifying the flames, then he projected them outward in a tight beam heading straight for CHAO. He didn't want to burn that pretty face, but he was pretty sure she had no qualms about putting him in the dirt, so he didn't feel too bad.

Demonking1
Regelion Took the hit to the shoulder

Regelion: ow that actually hurt a little

but thanks to Jason he didn't get hit by the ice shards because truthfully Regelion didn't want to reveal his powers just yet to the enemy then Regelion answered Jason

Regelion: Ive come to help in your endeavors you are Jason right its hard to tell if you or the guy over there is based on your psychic energy
but i can tell what side you are on

Regelion then looked down at his clothes and his entire hood was burnt and Dirty

Regelion: aww man this was my favorite hoody

Regelion with one hand threw his hoodie off reached into his pocket and pulled out a slightly battle torn red scarf and wrapped it around his neck the scarf reach down to his lower back as it then blew in the wind

lilk82394
Khalil look at the woods and thought *the heart is in the middle.....of the forest!* "Anything else dude?

MadMel
Regelion Took the hit to the shoulder

Regelion: ow that actually hurt a little

but thanks to Jason he didn't get hit by the ice shards because truthfully Regelion didn't want to reveal his powers just yet to the enemy then Regelion answered Jason

Regelion: Ive come to help in your endeavors you are Jason right its hard to tell if you or the guy over there is based on your psychic energy
but i can tell what side you are on

Regelion then looked down at his clothes and his entire hood was burnt and Dirty

Regelion: aww man this was my favorite hoody

Regelion with one hand threw his hoodie off reached into his pocket and pulled out a slightly battle torn red scarf and wrapped it around his neck the scarf reach down to his lower back as it then blew in the wind

jason sighed.."yea im jason" he said.."thats alex over there, and kagu should be here soon.." jason studied regelion, looking the guy up and down.."understnad this man - if you wanna join us, you'll have to give up whatever life you had before now, because you'll be staying with us.."

Hitosu Moriko
"I can't help you any further Khali im sorry You must find the scroll on your own to unlock your full potential." Hitosu readied his training "Hitosu heres your final training this is the last of my power you must and must last out if you dont then i would have not only defeated you but killed you in the process
it must last last in your body and you must last out the energy and it will release all your power and intensity in your power are you ready?" Hitosu then closed his eyes for a while he then opened them "Im ready sensei" Sensei Ikugane shot a giant ounce of his power and Hit hitosu & quot;GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Hold it out Hitosu you must let burn through you power and let break you limits" GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAGH"
Come on you can do it

Demonking1
after Regelion heard he had to give up what ever life he had his face looked so serious as he paused

Regelion: Well that's done because I've had no life for a while ....

Regelions mind then went though a series of flashes of his past as he then began to sweat but snapped out of it Regelion Then looked at Jason

Regelion: I have heard that like me your father was one of the original 35 psyches

Jaeh.is.Awesome
((uh demon, those weren't robots they were regulars stick out tongue))

jason came in and swatted the ice shards away like they were nothing..he then clenched both of his fists, bringing his considerable power to bear..morgan was instantly trapped..the tk strength of jason was unimaginable..morgan had no chance of breaking her bonds.."you have ten seconds to tell me what you want to say, then you're leaving" he told religion..he began squeezing, slowly crushing morgan with his tk grip..

out of the corner of his eye jason also saw alex..'interesting...he beat kagu here' he thought...then 'what the hell is he doing?!..there's an elite right there!!'

This is one of those times that I want to be a top operative AND an elite.

Morgan tried to break her bonds anyway, trying to distract Jason by plummeting him with ice shards and small air missiles. She tried making molecules vibrate to create heat and fire in small balls, and sent them flying towards Jason. The grip was getting unbearably tighter, and Morgan's vision swam in front of her... with one last look at Jason's face, Morgan lost consciousness...

MadMel
jason dodged the missiles, and tossed morgan away as soon as she lost conscience..she fell to the ground, her own subconscious defenses kicking in and slowing her fall..she wouldn't stay asleep long..all psyches had insane healing abilities, and jason had not hurt her badly..it would be only thirty to forty seconds before she would wake up..

This is one of those times that I want to be a top operative AND an elite.

Morgan tried to break her bonds anyway, trying to distract Jason by plummeting him with ice shards and small air missiles. She tried making molecules vibrate to create heat and fire in small balls, and sent them flying towards Jason. The grip was getting unbearably tighter, and Morgan's vision swam in front of her... with one last look at Jason's face, Morgan lost consciousness... jason stared at regelion, once again sizing him up, judging him.."not any more he isnt...good ol' bob died" he said, intense sarcasm clouded his voice when he mentioned his father.."remember the los angeles incident? that...was me.."
jason naturally refered to the cataclysmic events that caused the utter destruction of half of los angeles..the titanic struggle between jason and his insane rather left the city in ruins, and made jason the most wanted person in the entire world..jason did not want to kill his father, but rave's tampering of the original psyche gene had caused robert's mind to become unstable...he was too dangerous to be left alive..
"..that was me" jason repeated.."...and my father..thats how this whole thing started for me..i swore to take revenge on the man who ruined my father's life, and end his vile science projects.."

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Morgan blinked at the light, and watched the fight happening on top of her. She shook her head, still feeling a bit dizzy, and she huffed angrily.
"Darned psyche."

Morgan pulled herself up to sit, and stretched a bit. She blinked at the concrete, spacing out a little.

A bunch of images flashed in her mind - something about a house or... needles...? She didn't really understand, and Morgan shook her head. What was that?

Morgan looked up at Jason, and flew back up again.

((hm, I wonder when the serum would fully lose it's effect on Morgan... *thinking aloud*))

MadMel
((hm, I wonder when the serum would fully lose it's effect on Morgan... *thinking aloud*)) ((we're only 3 pages in, leave it for a while stick out tongue...i have a better question...is wei coming back?))

raves finally had enough..he pulled a lever, which sounded the evacuation alarm.."morgan! CHAO!" he shouted over the radio, "we're leaving..evacuate this place and head for project beta! now! thats an order!"...no escape jet for raves, he knew the psyches could very well catch up to and destroy it..he opened a safe hidden in the wall and pulled out an experimental teleportation device..he flipped the switch and pressed the button..there was a crackle of electricity and raves vanished..
the others, the unfortunate souls who had no choice, powered up the evac jets' and activated the autopilot systems..the jets lifted up and took off, escorted by a small army of rogues..

Jaeh.is.Awesome
((lol yeah, I figured. I just like foreshadowing. haha. And with wei - I dunno. >>. that IS a good question.))

Morgan had just reached Jason when she got the message. "Copy that." She spoke into her mouthpiece. Morgan saluted Jason mockingly. "Until next time, psyche." She flew away, and when she was sure that no one was following her, she landed on the ground, and used shadows to hide from the psyches, and made her way to project beta...

MadMel
jason let morgan go..there was something different about her..half the time she seem like the usual fanatic rogue..the whole "psyches are evil terrorists who must be killed like animals" kind of thing..other times she seemed almost human..
'maybe the serums mind control agent is failing' jason thought..then he shook himself...he knew for a fact that was impossible..kagu had only escaped because back in those days, the mind altering agent was produced separately to the psyche-gene serum, and administered after the transformation process was complete..if the mind control agent was administered before, it caused the subject to die during the transformation..nowdays the serum and the mind control drugs all came in the same foul package..morgan could not escape her fate..jason almost felt sorry for her..was she kidnapped or was she voluntary?
he shook himself again..what mattered now was the mission...he had certainly determined the existence of the robotic prototypes...the fact that the mission had changed from simple recon to an all out brawl with the rogues that caused the entire facility to be evacuated was simply an extra bonus...too bad kagu couldnt make it in time..

((this is of course just jason's beliefs, not actual facts erm))

Wei Phoenix
"Too bad I don't have time to play with you! I've been given orders to run so I leave you with a magic trick." She cuffed her hands together and formed a few small flowers from electricity. She blew them towards him and once they came close to him she smiled and clapped her hands twice causing them to explode. No real damage should be done, it was mainly for a distraction and it helped her get away as she jumped in the air and flew off."

Demonking1
jason stared at regelion, once again sizing him up, judging him.."not any more he isnt...good ol' bob died" he said, intense sarcasm clouded his voice when he mentioned his father.."remember the los angeles incident? that...was me.."
jason naturally refered to the cataclysmic events that caused the utter destruction of half of los angeles..the titanic struggle between jason and his insane rather left the city in ruins, and made jason the most wanted person in the entire world..jason did not want to kill his father, but rave's tampering of the original psyche gene had caused robert's mind to become unstable...he was too dangerous to be left alive..
"..that was me" jason repeated.."...and my father..that's how this whole thing started for me..i swore to take revenge on the man who ruined my father's life, and end his vile science projects.."

Regelion: My parents died one day me my mom and my dad was in the house he left to go get food from the store and me some pineapples and Rogues came into the house my mother managed to hide but the rogues ended up killing her i could see everything from where i was hide but i wasn't strong enough to save her so i hide my father walked in to see them over my mothers body and he just lost it he killed all the rogues in the house and i walked up to him and the last words he said was

Deathstar(Regelions father): your going to be the man of the house now i want you to train and when your ready take revenge on the rogues find others to help you can't do it alone

he then touched the house floor and teleported the whole 3 story house to a forest in japan and teleported away to one of the rogues facility in new york that's where I'm not sure but i know it was him the whole building was in the Hudson river and now I'm here to help you so where is your other friend

Hitosu Moriko
"GRRRRRRRAAAAAAAGH" "Still feeling the energy surging through you its pilsing and pumping up your true potential but in order to stop this pain you must let it go let it all go Hitosu grew limp as a ragdoll he then started to levitate and then he started to glow a blue light he then depicted his full power he was in a giant telekinetic barrier the wave rings spun around him "This is my true power i see thanks sensei" Kazuka was spying on Hitosu and the finished Sensei "Oh no he finished his training but that means" Sensei Ikugane fainted to the floor "SENSEI" Sensei Ikugane NOOOO!!!" Hitosu grabbed his mentor in his arms why did'nt you tell me that you would die if i finished the final method" "i said that once this training was finished one of us would not only be defeated but will lose his life frankly you have one you must fight on dear apprentice" "SENSEI" Kazuka ran to the scene "Please don't die" "Stay with hitosu and keep him safe because i've been hiding this for a while you are a psyches you may not realize this you have the power of nullification it will allow you to protect yourself from any telekinetic attacks and you've used on hitosu before in the forest when you were attacked you weakend hitosu's power by half but judging by it the thugs were still harmed so hitosu's power in fact is unparalleled so please take care of yourselves he then laid cold on the floor Kazuka cried in tears "SENSEIIIIIIIIIII CHAO cause of you i had to resort to the final method and now its killed my sensei Im sorry sensei its my fault you went this way but your death will not be in vain" Kazuka leave a note for Khali we have to go and rematch against CHAO" "Ok i will" "Im sorry Kazuka i did'nt keep my promise" "Its ok i think he wanted someone to succeed him and to have a pupil just like him" "Thank you Kazuka Lets go" "The note is set" "Good Khali will meet with us later lets go Disbay-" An energy field wrapped around kazuka "lets go" "right" They flew off heading to the mountains.

MadMel

Regelion: My parents died one day me my mom and my dad was in the house he left to go get food from the store and me some pineapples and Rogues came into the house my mother managed to hide but the rogues ended up killing her i could see everything from where i was hide but i wasn't strong enough to save her so i hide my father walked in to see them over my mothers body and he just lost it he killed all the rogues in the house and i walked up to him and the last words he said was

Deathstar(Regelions father): your going to be the man of the house now i want you to train and when your ready take revenge on the rogues find others to help you can't do it alone

he then touched the house floor and teleported the whole 3 story house to a forest in japan and teleported away to one of the rogues facility in new york that's where I'm not sure but i know it was him the whole building was in the Hudson river and now I'm here to help you so where is your other friend
ignoring CHAO's 'distraction', jason turned towards the direction of home.."sorry for your losses" he said to regelion...he looked around..."yea where is he?" he asked..."if alex got here then kagu should have been here ages ago..well come on then, we'd better find him..alex? come on, we're done here"..jason took off back the way he came..he would find kagu along this path somewhere, hopefully..
project beta...jason wondered what that was..he had heard it through morgan's earpiece, and it sounded important..whatever it was, it needed investigation, a proper, subtle investigation, completely opposite of what had happened here today..'are we even capable of subtlety' jason thought..

Ivy Valentine
Kagu rushed past the billions of trees when he suddenly spotted Jason. Because Kagu couldnt stop in time he talked his friend. "Jason!" he exclaimed.

MadMel
jason, moving faster than even kagu's eyes could follow, suddenly appeared in front of his friend..he shook his head with mock-disappointment.."you missed out, buddy..we kicked major ass today, plus i have lots of new info....and members.."

Demonking1
Regelion soon appeared behind Jason's friend with his back facing him and his arms crossed as a wind blew picking up his scarf in the wind and blowing it over Kagu's Shoulder as Regelion could sense Kagu's Psychic energy

Regelion: Konichiwa the names Regelion

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu and Kazuka went to the scene where Jason and the others were "WHERES CHAO"

Ivy Valentine
Kagu grinned, "konichiwa Regelion-kun. Japanese heretiage?"Kagu bowed," Kagutzuchi Sesshuma." Kagu then turned back to Jason, "Sorry you know me, once asleep I take awhile to wake, I followed ur scent here... You know it really sucks haveing those qualities similar to a wolfs..." Kagu muttered.

Hitosu Moriko
"GRAAAAAAAAAGH" Hitosu grew impatient "WHERE ARE YOU CHAO I WILL DESTROY YOU" Hitosu's yells echoed the area where jason kagu and regelion were

Wei Phoenix
Ruby arrived at Project Beta as ordered by Raves. She sat down on a chair, leaned back with he feet on the table and her hands resting lazily behind her head. Finally she was able to rest and kick back without having to worry about a few clowns trying to take her precious, delicate life. "So what's next on the to do list? I don't mind getting my hands a little dirty for you, you know?"

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Morgan arrived a few minutes later than CHAO, and she stood by the door. "Orders, sir?"

Wei Phoenix

Demonking1
Regelion turned to face Kagu and bowed at Kagu

Regelion: Well no I'm not Japanese but i ended up growing up in japan because of my father but nice to meet you

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu and Kazuka went to Jason,Kagu and Regelion "Where's CHAO She'll pay for driving me out of my home i swear on it"

MadMel
jason turned around, no longer able to ignore hitosu.."my good conscious - and the fact that i dont know where CHAO went - is preventing me from answering that question..no-one wants to see one of their own kind die in such an idiotic fashion..no offense.."

rave's teleportation device had worked, by some miracle..he stood in the lobby of the new building, waiting patiently for the others to show up...eventually, CHAO and morgan were there, standing to attention, or as much to attention as CHAO ever got.."whats next? for you my dear the next objective is rest..you dont look particularly ready to leave"..raves turned to morgan.."your orders are to train...you performed well against the terrorists today..you held your own despite the significant advantage jason had over you, but you need to get stronger..besides, the new machine prototypes need testing..just dont kill the pilots..."

Ivy Valentine
Kagu smiled, "its the opposite for me, I was born in Japan but raised in America. I returned to Japan until this whole situation happend. This kinda sucks."

Hitosu Moriko
"trust me i already fought her once i escaped she attacked me at my own home i dont appreciate how she came in and drove me -slap- "What my winged friend is trying to say is this woman should'nt have drove him out of the only place who could've stayed in to prevent an uproar in public i don't think we have been introduced my name is Kazuka Atari pure raised in japan my parents kicked me out on my own because of my telekinetic power of nullification which i get from my father one of the 35 original psyches until he died and this is Hitosu" "Yea im Hitosu Moriko pure japanese as well i chose to live with Kazuka and our Sensei together until Sensei gave me this place to live in until CHAO came and drove me away so excuse my anger"

MadMel
"im jason, thats kagu, alex and regelion..i understand your situation...however, i dont think you are strong enough to harm CHAO as you are..i saw the fight you two had..she was holding back majorly..it took two of us to kill EL, CHAO's partner..in all fairness, kagu and myself are the best our side has to offer, but EL still had the advantage over us..CHAO is far more dangerous than you could understand..."
jason looked at hitosu..at his wings..then at kazuka..."you could live with us for the time being, theres no way you can make a scene where we live..trust me..besides, you two seem powerful..maybe we can help each-other out?"

Hitosu Moriko
"That would be nice but just tell to clear i had'nt unlocked my full potential then my potential had been increased at the cost of my sensei's life he had something called the final method the reason for its name is that one of us would have died as you can see im alive but no longer................ is he............" Tears ran down his face "I thank him for his greatest sacrifice but i feel bad for it"

Ivy Valentine
Kagu sighed as he looked away, "Your not the only one who had to sacrifice someone you know. When I was in CHAO I had a twin sister, Ivy, CHAO found her abilities too weak and to make Ivy prove herself Chao sent her out on the toughest mission CHOA had. I begged Ivy to stay behind but she wouldnt listen. Ivy..." Kagu clentched his fist, " ...she never made it back."

Wei Phoenix
"Rest? Yes sir, I suppose a good nap will restore my beauty and energy. Then when I wake up we wreck havoc and have some fun right?!" Ruby jumped up and ran to her room before Raves could even comment. She was in need of rest, her mental state would slowly wane to nothing if she continued to go without sleep. With that she laid down and closed her eyes as she fell into a nice slumber.

Hitosu Moriko
"I see so im not the only one thank you Kagu" "Kazuka went to jason so in short what happened since Hitosu's Escape"

MadMel
"ill explain everything once we get home..we got about an hour's flight before we get there though.." jason said..he took off in the direction of home, making sure the others were following..
roughly an hour later, jason flew into an abandoned building on the outskirts of an large sized town..the building was three stories high, and from the outside looked like a bomb had been dropped on it..on the inside the building appeared to had at one point been a nightclub..the ground floor was a giant dance floor, one that hadn't been used in years the room was filthy and broken in some places..the 2nd and 3rd story levels had mostly caved in, but through holes in the roof and the floor bellow a bar and private rooms could be seen..
once everyone was present, jason moved to the elevator..."this place may look like a dump guys, but its a disguise..just because we psyches are fugitives doesnt mean we cant live like kings..what many people didnt know about this place was that it had a basement for storage...that is where we live.."
jason used TK to turn the security key on the elevator and pressed the basement button..the elevator went downwards, and through the clear glass walls of the elevator an amazing sight could be seen..smiling, jason announced "welcome to psyche paradise"..the building above looked like a wreck, but that was a cover for what was hidden here..jason was right - this basement too good for even a billionaire..it stretched further than the building itself..in fact, it was the size of a mall - obviously due to the renovations by the psyches that now inhabited it..."most of the remaining 'oringinal 35 psyches' can be found here" jason explained..and sure enough, psyches aged 30-60 years of age were going about their lives..some even looked and pointed at jason and the others as the elevator descended..
"this place is huge" jason continued.."it has 3 floors, bedrooms, training rooms, recreational facilities and enough supplies stored to last a lifetime.."jason turned to look at hituso, kazuka and regelion.."not quite what you were expecting, right? we may be freedom fighters, but we're spoiled like sh*t.."

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu stand looking shocked he frankly stood still *Hitosu's thought* "Its nice and fancy but i dont care about that at least now i'll be excepted for who i am and won't be outcasted like a freak" He then turned to Jason "Thanks for your hospitality together we will end there evil plans" Kazuka then went to Regelion "Whats your power Regelion now that i know i should'nt judge by appearances i may look normal but i have a psyches ability so whats your's regelion"

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Morgan nodded. "Yes sir. May I take a couple of hours to rest first, though sir?" She shrugged a bit. "The new machine prototypes? That should be interesting. Don't worry sir, I wouldn't kill anyone - but the pilots sure as hell need some training too, and I'll hold on longer than any psyche, so this should be fun for them."

MadMel
"get whatever rest you feel is necessary, but i need those test results.." raves replied..he left the lobby and moved straight towards the lab...there were some things he had to see to..questions that needed answering...namely, how to produce a psyche serum that could last forever without deterioration..

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu leaned against the wall and fell asleep konked out from his training

Ivy Valentine
Kagu crashed onto the couch and curled up there, "jason!" he whined. dammit... why do i act like such a pet?!

Hitosu Moriko
Kazuka went to hitosu And lifted him "Man this guy weighs too much" She threw him on the couch where he slept unconcious

MadMel
"poor guy" jason chuckled.."he's had one hell of a day..allow me"..he picked up hitosu off the couch and flew down to the bottom level of the massive complex..the bottom floor was reserved for leisure..the bedroom, bathrooms, bar and rec rooms were all on this floor..jason found an empty bedroom and placed hitosu inside...he quickly wrote a note that read the following -

bottom floor - bedrooms etc
middle floor - recreation and training
top floor - entrances, exits and war room - this is where i'll be
do what you will, but dont leave the complex,

jason

jason closed the door and in seconds was back with the others..."i put hitosu to bed" he turned to kazuka.."i can give you your answer now or we can wait till he wakes up.."..almost immediately saying this he looked at kagu..he knew better than to take his friend's whining seriously.."yea?"

Demonking1
Regelion looked at Hitosu as he asked a question

Regelion: Well you will just have to find out

After Regelion heard the word training room He listened to hear where it was and took off back flipping towards the training room in a hurry but while trying to be cool while back flipping accidentally stepped on his scarf and fell

Regelion: ow I'm okay

Regelion got up and continued on his way to the training room

MadMel
"need a sparing partner?" jason called down..he was trying hard not to laugh at regelion's acrobatic display..

Hitosu Moriko
Kazuka stared at hitosu while he was asleep she saw his his wounds disappearing in front of her eyes "At least he lives another day" Kazuka then flash back about the final method training "The legends say whoever lives through the final method will learn and unify with all of the elements and harmonized for the strongest power the Omni-Element you now finally have that power to bring the world to a full flourish and to unleash the elements in a utopian matter" Hitosu awoke with himself fully healed "HITOSU!!!!" Hitosu turned to Kazuka "Your surprised im heal in my sleep its like im nourished after 8hrs when its been like 30 mins" Hitosu then noticed the note "hmmm i guess i should check on the others on the middle floor he flew in the air and made it to the middle floor he saw jason and regelion ready for sparring "Mind if i join in guys"

MadMel
"as you wish" jason..."i want to see your full potential..."

Hitosu Moriko
"Got it i need to check out sensei's legendary power GRAAAAAAAAAGH" Hitosu was in a barrier with two radiating rings around him "this is only phase 1 so lets see this one is the egg to my next form but i must see what this can do this also know as my transcendent initiation im ready MJOLLNIR LIGHTINGX20" Lighting Arrows shot into a giant vortex of lightning and it struck everywhere around the arena striking everything.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"get whatever rest you feel is necessary, but i need those test results.." raves replied..he left the lobby and moved straight towards the lab...there were some things he had to see to..questions that needed answering...namely, how to produce a psyche serum that could last forever without deterioration..

Test results? what test results? Morgan just shrugged it off, and headed straight to her quarters to get some rest.

After a few minutes, Morgan stepped out of her room to head over to the training facility. She grabbed her pistol and a cellphone on the way over, playing with tech, trying to combine the two to be more effective, improving the sights... the pistol fell and accidentally shot the wall, causing Morgan to wince. She still wasn't good at this technopathy thing - she didn't even know she had this until over a month ago. She found it easier to use telepathy and the like, but she wouldn't argue that technopathy could be very useful....

Morgan headed straight to the training room, and leaned lazily against the wall, waiting for orders or anything, really...

Ivy Valentine
Kagu got up, "ooo sparring... i wana join!"

MadMel
Test results? what test results? Morgan just shrugged it off, and headed straight to her quarters to get some rest.

After a few minutes, Morgan stepped out of her room to head over to the training facility. She grabbed her pistol and a cellphone on the way over, playing with tech, trying to combine the two to be more effective, improving the sights... the pistol fell and accidentally shot the wall, causing Morgan to wince. She still wasn't good at this technopathy thing - she didn't even know she had this until over a month ago. She found it easier to use telepathy and the like, but she wouldn't argue that technopathy could be very useful....

Morgan headed straight to the training room, and leaned lazily against the wall, waiting for orders or anything, really...
((your orders were to test the new prototpye machines))

Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
"Got it i need to check out sensei's legendary power GRAAAAAAAAAGH" Hitosu was in a barrier with two radiating rings around him "this is only phase 1 so lets see this one is the egg to my next form but i must see what this can do this also know as my transcendent initiation im ready MJOLLNIR LIGHTINGX20" Lighting Arrows shot into a giant vortex of lightning and it struck everywhere around the arena striking everything.
jason knew exactly what was coming...after all, hitosu had screamed out the attack name beforehand..jason raised his left arm and created a TK barrier which halted the barrage of lightning...the shock however was still enough to make his arm a little numb...while this was happening jason used his other hand to deliver a powerful TK punch to the gut that sent hisotu skidding across the floor...regelion hadnt done anything yet, but jason doubted it would remain that way for long..he shook his tingling arm and stood ready..he looked over at kagu..."a four-way?...interesting...ok come on over.."

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu then got ready for his next attack and threw a blue flash at jasons right arm which froze to the ground then he flew at a intense velocity and kicked jason in the gut and cracked the ice along with while jason was still airborne from hitosu's kick he then followed behind him at his shadow and threw him in the air like a volleyball and then hitosu caught jason with his lightning whip technique and grabbed jasons leg and oulled down to cause jason to fall from the air straight to the ground "im still in my barrier and it has'nt cracked yet that means this is'nt the time for my full potential".

MadMel
jason folded his arms - a gesture of sarcasm..he floated slowly to his feet, unharmed.."well obviously..i dont want to risk using our full power here...would you be willing to destroy this sanctuary and our way of life - " jason paused, gesturing grandly at the paradise around them " - just to show off?"..jason's feet touched the ground..."these training rooms are to practice technique, not power..remember that.."

CLANG!
something loud and machine-like sounded from behind morgan
two of the new machine prototypes had entered the training room....they were 12 feet tall, sleek-shiny black and looked menacing..."morning sir...erm...ma'am" one of the pilots' radios crackled from behind the reinforced cockpit.."we have orders to tests these prototypes on you..orders from mr raves...may we begin?"

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Morgan raised the prototype telekinetically up in the air, and threw it across the room. "Rule of combat boys - if you have the element of surprise, use it." She then turned to give the other a kick enhanced with air rushing towards it, and kicked it down, making it slide to a corner. She stood up in a defensive stance, and motioned for the machines to come at her. "The psyches wouldn't be as forgiving - they would do what they can to kill you. I'm under orders not to do so - you guys are very, very[/i[ lucky." Not even waiting for the prototypes to reach her, she started barraging them with tk assaults, using rocks and what not, and slamming them into each other.

Hitosu Moriko
"you did say you want to see my full potential this is at least 65% my sensei said when this barrier snaps i will have all 100% of my power let me tone it down" Hitosu's barrier disappeared and his power lever went down "all right im ready lets go" Hitosu shifted to his melee position *Hitosu's Thought* "im going to have to use my elemental TK for close combat"

MadMel
Morgan raised the prototype telekinetically up in the air, and threw it across the room. "Rule of combat boys - if you have the element of surprise, use it." She then turned to give the other a kick enhanced with air rushing towards it, and kicked it down, making it slide to a corner. She stood up in a defensive stance, and motioned for the machines to come at her. "The psyches wouldn't be as forgiving - they would do what they can to kill you. I'm under orders not to do so - you guys are very, very lucky." Not even waiting for the prototypes to reach her, she started barraging them with tk assaults, using rocks and what not, and slamming them into each other.
in the aftermath of the tk assult, the bots got to their feet.."not to worry ma'am, this is just the beginning" the pilot chuckled..the robots picked up the paced and danced circles around morgan..one of them suddenly hit morgan with its massive forearm and slammed her into the wall, leaving a huge dent...dropping her to the floor, the machine delivered a backhand that sent her flying..the other, who had stood back and watched, aimed its hands and shot bolts of energy at morgan, like an olympic shooter going for gold..

"you did say you want to see my full potential this is at least 65% my sensei said when this barrier snaps i will have all 100% of my power let me tone it down" Hitosu's barrier disappeared and his power lever went down "all right im ready lets go" Hitosu shifted to his melee position *Hitosu's Thought* "im going to have to use my elemental TK for close combat"
"im not so sure you are" jason taunted..using pyrokinesis jason created a minature explosion in front of hitosu's eyes, creating a creation that allowed jason to drive a knee into his chest..following through, he flipped behind hitosu and attempted to grab him..

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Morgan recovered quickly, rolling away to one side. She made a ball of compressed air and shot it at one machine's stomach, and the machine flew backwards. She then grabbed the arm of the other, and aided with her TK she pulled the machine to flip it over on it's back. She then tried to pop the hood open of the pilot's cockpit, but not before giving the other machine a fire barrier to hold it from getting to her.

"Now... the psyches would try their best to get to you pilots, or to disable the systems of this machine - the way to do that is to get into the cockpit. Morgan released a barrage of assaults, against the cockpit, slamming it with balls of compressed air over and over again and pelting it with TK punches...

Demonking1

Regelion watched as Hitosu used his attack and watched as the lightning arrows shot all around the area but Regelion stood there as a dozen of the arrows went through his body without harming him after the arrows stopped coming Regelion stood there slightly breathing hard as he looked over at jason to see Hitosu attacking him Regelion then pulled out his sword and charged at Both of them

Regelion: Hay don't forget about me

Regelion then held his sword like he would hold a kunai and slanted it horizontally with his body covering the the end with one hand Regelion then began to zig zag back in forth towards them as it looked like clones where behind him in a trail doing the same thing when Regelion got close to them he pointed his blade downward and came up with a slice but the blade was aimed between them as the blade finished its movements a pressure of air pushed at both Jason and Hitosu

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu then converted his elemental attacks close combat attacks and unleashed a powerful fire punch to regelion which contained the same force as PyrokinesisX10 pressuring the stomach of regelion with his ruby flamed fist unleashing a powerful heat punch. "i will try to my control myself".

Demonking1
Regelion seen the fire punch coming towards his stomach he acted quickly and right at the moment the fist was about to hit him Regelion dodged the hit by doing a back flip out of the distance of Hitosus punch after Regelion was out of punching distance he threw a spin kick at Hitosu a kick that was thrown so hard that the wind came crushing down on the aftermath of the kick

MadMel
Regelion seen the fire punch coming towards his stomach he acted quickly and right at the moment the fist was about to hit him Regelion dodged the hit by doing a back flip out of the distance of Hitosus punch after Regelion was out of punching distance he threw a spin kick at Hitosu a kick that was thrown so hard that the wind came crushing down on the aftermath of the kick
jason rushed through the blowing wind and air pressure and delivered a serious of punches of kicks so fast they were invisible..he knocked regelion to the other side of the room with a palm to the chest..when the distance between them grew wider jason attacked again with both palms, this time with telekinesis..

Morgan recovered quickly, rolling away to one side. She made a ball of compressed air and shot it at one machine's stomach, and the machine flew backwards. She then grabbed the arm of the other, and aided with her TK she pulled the machine to flip it over on it's back. She then tried to pop the hood open of the pilot's cockpit, but not before giving the other machine a fire barrier to hold it from getting to her.

"Now... the psyches would try their best to get to you pilots, or to disable the systems of this machine - the way to do that is to get into the cockpit. Morgan released a barrage of assaults, against the cockpit, slamming it with balls of compressed air over and over again and pelting it with TK punches...
the second machine rushed through the fire wall and knocked morgan away..."fire proof armor ma'am" he explained as the other got to its feet..the both pinned morgan's arms to the wall and blasted her point blank with energy bolts..

Hitosu Moriko
Regelion seen the fire punch coming towards his stomach he acted quickly and right at the moment the fist was about to hit him Regelion dodged the hit by doing a back flip out of the distance of Hitosus punch after Regelion was out of punching distance he threw a spin kick at Hitosu a kick that was thrown so hard that the wind came crushing down on the aftermath of the kick Hitosu used his wings and deflected the kick he then flew in the air and his hand started to glow blue "So you like to play with swords ok then its time for my sword substitute" he then used chopped at regelion and layed contact to his sword pivoting the sword pointing it to the ground Hitosu then inflicted a flurry of kicks Blowing him back a far distance

Demonking1
after having his kick blocked Regelion didn't notice Jason going in for an attack ending up in Regelion Taking a hit to chest Regelion flew backwards from the hit as spit came shooting from his mouth

Regelion: Good one

Regelion looked up to see Hitosu fly up and form a sword

Regelion: That sword is cheap bring it

as hitosu came down with his sword Regelion blocked the attack but to see Hitosus foot coming towards him he blocked a couple of the kicks and at the last kick Regelion grabbed Hitosus foot and said with a smirk on his face

Regelion: Nows the time

Regelion Teleported Hitosu in front of Jasons TK plam attack and appeared Behind Jason

Regelion: Do you like my power

Regelion Then stook a stance bent towards the ground with his Sword over his shoulders and said

Regelion: Japanese art Ryu Hi umi (Dragon Fire wave in English)

as he twisted his sword and his body around in a circle while rising a huge fire wave flew out in a big radius towards Jason ad Hitosu

Hitosu Moriko
TK Freeze He formed an ice wall in front of him and then he got ready for his next attack "DISBAY" He froze Regelion with his psychic energy previnting him to move "Your now my puppet" He then swung his arm which caused Regelion to Jason to hit him full bodied Hitosu's energy cleared from regelion.

MadMel
jason pushed the wave of fire aside with TK to find that hitosu had regelion in a hold...he sighed, looking at the pitiful display..."please, you call that puppeteering?" jason scoffed..flexing his fingers he used his own uniquely enhanced telekinesis, prying regelion from hitosu's grip with ease..he then shot out his hands and had both hitosu and regelion in his own grasp..jason showed them both the true meaning of puppet as, with TK alone, he forced the two to deliver devastating punches and kicks to each other..he then pushed them to opposite ends of the room and slowly started to crush them, cutting off their oxygen...his TK strength was incredible, and before long both could feel the effects of his actions..jason sighed and let them go...
"very good...you both did well..better than me and kagu when we started training...however, there is still a lot for you to learn, in both technique and speed...the way you placed yourself, you footwork, all that stuff - it gave you away..thats how i was able to predict most of your attacks and avoid damage..you must master you affinity with your unique powers, and you must also learn to react faster...CHAO will not show either of you mercy...remember that...lets start again.." jason got into a casual stance and stood ready..

Jaeh.is.Awesome

the second machine rushed through the fire wall and knocked morgan away..."fire proof armor ma'am" he explained as the other got to its feet..the both pinned morgan's arms to the wall and blasted her point blank with energy bolts..

"Crap - I forgot about that." Morgan quickly pulled up some shielding and pushed one machine off her with TK. She grabbed the arm of the other machine and wrenched it off her, and flipped over it. When she got behind one, she used her technopathy to assess the weak spots of the machine, and quickly blasted it with a compressed ball of air, the flipped the machine over. Well, we're going to have to take care of those weak spots. She then turned to the other machine, ready for action, determined to do this one away without using her technopathy...

Demonking1
Regelion could hardly breath as Jason used his TK on him and Hitosu Regelion knew that couldn't make any mistakes when Dealing with other Psyches after Jason let him and Hitosu go he seen That Jason was ready to fight again after finally catching his breath he then took a fighting stance pulling out his sword placing the blade in front of him

Regelion: enmakuoharu ankokuno (lay down a smoke screen of darkness)

Regelion then slashed the blade horizontally and a huge smokescreen cloud covered the whole field Regelion then threw his sword towards Jason as he studied his position before the smoke covered the field and Regelion Disappeared

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu flapped his wings and broke up the smoke with his wings he then shot out his next attack "Here it goes Spectral Light and PyrokinesisX10" The light guided Hitosu's fire then his fire formed in to a dragon "Yamato Flame" The Flame Engulfed around Regelion

MadMel
"Crap - I forgot about that." Morgan quickly pulled up some shielding and pushed one machine off her with TK. She grabbed the arm of the other machine and wrenched it off her, and flipped over it. When she got behind one, she used her technopathy to assess the weak spots of the machine, and quickly blasted it with a compressed ball of air, the flipped the machine over. Well, we're going to have to take care of those weak spots. She then turned to the other machine, ready for action, determined to do this one away without using her technopathy...
the attacks to the weak points worked...the first machine raised its hands in surrender..the second, however continued its attack, body-tackling morgan and laying continuous punches into her even as she rolled along the ground..opening new gun valves on the machine's wrists the pilot shot electrical energy - similar to the stun guns used by psyche troops, which temporarily immobilized morgan..

Regelion could hardly breath as Jason used his TK on him and Hitosu Regelion knew that couldn't make any mistakes when Dealing with other Psyches after Jason let him and Hitosu go he seen That Jason was ready to fight again after finally catching his breath he then took a fighting stance pulling out his sword placing the blade in front of him

Regelion: enmakuoharu ankokuno (lay down a smoke screen of darkness)

Regelion then slashed the blade horizontally and a huge smokescreen cloud covered the whole field Regelion then threw his sword towards Jason as he studied his position before the smoke covered the field and Regelion Disappeared

Hitosu flapped his wings and broke up the smoke with his wings he then shot out his next attack "Here it goes Spectral Light and PyrokinesisX10" The light guided Hitosu's fire then his fire formed in to a dragon "Yamato Flame" The Flame Engulfed around Regelion

jason could not see because of the smoke...he used his hearing instead..he heard the sword coming and caught the blade between his hands..he shifted his grip so that he was holding the sword in his right hand..using electrical TK jason thrust the weapon fowards, cause a large bolt of light to shoot from it into hitosu, who had made himself visible by clearing the smoke around him...towards the burning inferno where he assumed regelion would be jason fired two more of these electrical blasts, but this time he swung the sword, creating arcs of electricity that covered the whole area around the flames, just in case he missed..

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Morgan stared as the machine loomed over her, guns at ready. She concentrated on her TK, and blasted the remaining machine with a powerful wave. Then she called on a cyclone of air to pull the machine up and away from her, and she watched as the prototype whooshed into the air. She slowly felt feeling creeping back into her fingers, and she waved them a little to slam the machine into the walls.

Demonking1
Lucky for Regelion that he wasn't even in the area of both Hitosu and Jason's attack after Jason and Hitosu threw there attackes at nothing Regelion appeared behind Jason

Regelion: I would like my sword back

Regelion then teleported away to a different location and the sword in Jason's hand dissapeared and fell from above him straight downward Regelion then appeared on the side of Jason and kicked at him right when the sword was coming down

MadMel
Morgan stared as the machine loomed over her, guns at ready. She concentrated on her TK, and blasted the remaining machine with a powerful wave. Then she called on a cyclone of air to pull the machine up and away from her, and she watched as the prototype whooshed into the air. She slowly felt feeling creeping back into her fingers, and she waved them a little to slam the machine into the walls.
this had gone far enough..with a sigh the last pilot held up his own robotic hands in surrender.."you win, ma'am"

Lucky for Regelion that he wasn't even in the area of both Hitosu and Jason's attack after Jason and Hitosu threw there attackes at nothing Regelion appeared behind Jason

Regelion: I would like my sword back

Regelion then teleported away to a different location and the sword in Jason's hand dissapeared and fell from above him straight downward Regelion then appeared on the side of Jason and kicked at him right when the sword was coming down
once jason was down he spun both of his legs around and tripped regelion, sending him face-first into the floor...jeason then lept up past the sword, once again grasping its handle..."want it back? here you go!" he said, spinning once through the air and using the momentum to hurl the sword point- first at regelion..

Demonking1
after being tripped on his face Regelion Teleported so fast from laying on the floor to standing up it looked like he had super speed Regelion looked up at Jason to see his sword come down infront of his face it was so close that it sliced some of Regelions hair and if you looked close enough you can see that it sliced his scarf a little in a quick instant he remembered the girl he loved that gave it to him right before she was killed by a group of Rogues Regelions eyes then turned a dark red and he took his sword by handle and said

Regelion: Awaken the other side

Regelion and his sword then began to glow red Regelion jumped towards Jason while he was still in the air Regelion then disappeared and appeared in front of Jasons face and let out a fury of Powerful kicks slashes of his sword and even punches all Teleporting around and around Jason at extremer speed not letting him fall from the air

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Morgan's eyes lit up, and a smile crawled across her face. "Really?" She stayed alert and on guard, though. Feeling slowly crept into her legs, and she sat up. "Wow. That stun energy you used - potent stuff." She still felt a slight tingle running through her body, and she slowly pushed herself up and supported herself with one arm. "I like the new improvements." Her eyes hardened, and and she slowly stood to attention. "Would give the psyches a hard time. Maybe even dispose of some."

Hitosu Moriko
"Here i go" Hitosu's left hand glew red while the other turned blue "this is a combo that i must create" The Red side represented his Pyrokinisis while the other represented his TK Freeze "Here it goes" He shot the blast and widespread a powerful attack known as Burning Ice this move recoils each other and spreads throughout "Try dodging this people"

MadMel
Morgan's eyes lit up, and a smile crawled across her face. "Really?" She stayed alert and on guard, though. Feeling slowly crept into her legs, and she sat up. "Wow. That stun energy you used - potent stuff." She still felt a slight tingle running through her body, and she slowly pushed herself up and supported herself with one arm. "I like the new improvements." Her eyes hardened, and and she slowly stood to attention. "Would give the psyches a hard time. Maybe even dispose of some."
"glad to here it, ma'am" the pilot said.."i hear mr. raves wanted you to report to him about our progress..last i checked he was in the lab.."

after being tripped on his face Regelion Teleported so fast from laying on the floor to standing up it looked like he had super speed Regelion looked up at Jason to see his sword come down infront of his face it was so close that it sliced some of Regelions hair and if you looked close enough you can see that it sliced his scarf a little in a quick instant he remembered the girl he loved that gave it to him right before she was killed by a group of Rogues Regelions eyes then turned a dark red and he took his sword by handle and said

Regelion: Awaken the other side

Regelion and his sword then began to glow red Regelion jumped towards Jason while he was still in the air Regelion then disappeared and appeared in front of Jasons face and let out a fury of Powerful kicks slashes of his sword and even punches all Teleporting around and around Jason at extremer speed not letting him fall from the air

"Here i go" Hitosu's left hand glew red while the other turned blue "this is a combo that i must create" The Red side represented his Pyrokinisis while the other represented his TK Freeze "Here it goes" He shot the blast and widespread a powerful attack known as Burning Ice this move recoils each other and spreads throughout "Try dodging this people"

jason pushed outwards in all directions with TK, stopping regelions assault and forcing him away...jason however did not have time to prepare for hitosu's attack...the burning ice hit him full force..the pain was intense, but jason had survived much worse..once he recovered he immediately rushed hitosu, pinning him to the wall.."mixing elements...give me a try" he said...he turned and threw hitosu over his shoulder towards regelion, using a combination of thunder and ice TK to electrocute hitosu even as he was being frozen solid..if hitosu made contact with regelion, the icy prison would explode with tiny needle-like ice shards that would cut them both.."i think ive created the first psyche frag grenade" jason joked...

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Morgan gave the pilot a nod, and took off in the direction of the lab. She straightened and walked with a brisk, military walk, and knocked on the door of the lab. "Sir, I have finished testing the new machines." She peeked in, opening the door a little. "May I come in?"

Hitosu Moriko
"if only you hit me" Hitosu's body was actually a wire clone the same thing used on Chao the wires binded regelion because he was thrown to regelion hitosu appeared behind regelion then kicked the binded regelion he then looked at jason "dont you dare make another one of those as me as a guinea pig"

MadMel
Morgan gave the pilot a nod, and took off in the direction of the lab. She straightened and walked with a brisk, military walk, and knocked on the door of the lab. "Sir, I have finished testing the new machines." She peeked in, opening the door a little. "May I come in?"
"yes, yes" raves said, sounding very distracted..he was looking at infinitely complex diagrams and plans with such intensity, it was as though he was trying to somehow extract the answer to all of his problems from the pieces of paper..finally he looked up.."so, whats the verdict?"

"if only you hit me" Hitosu's body was actually a wire clone the same thing used on Chao the wires binded regelion because he was thrown to regelion hitosu appeared behind regelion then kicked the binded regelion he then looked at jason "dont you dare make another one of those as me as a guinea pig"
jason laughed, ignoring the malice in hitosu's voice.."oh common, you know that was good..besides, you're one to talk, mr. burning ice.."..jason picked up the bound regelion and uses him as a bludgeon to slam histosu to the ground..

"that's enough!" a loud authoritative voice shouted..

jason looked around and saw mark, one of the original 35, standing at the door of the training room..the man snapped his fingers and the bond around regelion were torn apart..
"hey, whats going on, mark?"
"thats what i'd like to know...have you bothered to look at the damage you've caused?"
"caused? -" jason looked around "....oh"
the entire training room was a wreck..most of the walls and the ceiling were now missing, and the floor was cracked and littered with rubble..jason laughed nervously.."heh heh - crap"
makr shook his head, a mixture of irritation and amusement on his face.."guess who's repairing this room?"
jason sighed in defeat.."yea ok, but it can wait till after the meeting.." mark nodded with approval..jason may have been the military leader of this refugee group, but that was only because mark let him..it was mark who had built this place, and much was owed to the large but gentle psyche who stood over the three boys..
mark spoke again "we'll be waiting in the war room in ten minutes..that should give you enough time to get ready.." he turned to leave, but stopped.."welcome to our sanctuary" he said to hitosu and regelion..then he was gone..

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"The machines are ready, sir. They would do great against ordinary psyches, especially the shocks that we use to paralyze them. Although, I'm not so sure if they could hold out long against others like Jason." Morgan reported. "What's our next point of action, sir?"

Demonking1
"if only you hit me" Hitosu's body was actually a wire clone the same thing used on Chao the wires binded regelion because he was thrown to regelion hitosu appeared behind regelion then kicked the binded regelion he then looked at jason "dont you dare make another one of those as me as a guinea pig" Originally posted by MadMel
"yes, yes" raves said, sounding very distracted..he was looking at infinitely complex diagrams and plans with such intensity, it was as though he was trying to somehow extract the answer to all of his problems from the pieces of paper..finally he looked up.."so, whats the verdict?"

jason laughed, ignoring the malice in hitosu's voice.."oh common, you know that was good..besides, you're one to talk, mr. burning ice.."..jason picked up the bound regelion and uses him as a bludgeon to slam histosu to the ground..

"that's enough!" a loud authoritative voice shouted..

jason looked around and saw mark, one of the original 35, standing at the door of the training room..the man snapped his fingers and the bond around regelion were torn apart..
"hey, whats going on, mark?"
"that's what i'd like to know...have you bothered to look at the damage you've caused?"
"caused? -" jason looked around "....oh"
the entire training room was a wreck..most of the walls and the ceiling were now missing, and the floor was cracked and littered with rubble..jason laughed nervously.."heh heh - crap"
makr shook his head, a mixture of irritation and amusement on his face.."guess who's repairing this room?"
jason sighed in defeat.."yea ok, but it can wait till after the meeting.." mark nodded with approval..jason may have been the military leader of this refugee group, but that was only because mark let him..it was mark who had built this place, and much was owed to the large but gentle psyche who stood over the three boys..
mark spoke again "we'll be waiting in the war room in ten minutes..that should give you enough time to get ready.." he turned to leave, but stopped.."welcome to our sanctuary" he said to hitosu and regelion..then he was gone..

Luckily for Regelion he was teleporting so fast that he ended making a matter clone created by the force of matter pushed against molecule's so Jason and Hitosu ended up hitting molecule's that formed to look like Regelion Regelion then heard a voice right when he teleported in front of Jason with his sword pointed outward ready to kill Jason But Regelion Ended up passing out right in front of him and his scarf then repaired its self like it was magic that's when the red aura around Regelion and his sword faded and Regelions eyes went back to normal

MadMel
((huh? what?))

"creepy" jason said, looking at regelion's body..."well, time for another trip to the bedroom"..jason flew regelion downstairs and dropped him safely into a spare bed...'whats with these new people' jason thought as he walked out...'none of them seem to be able to hold it together for very long...this isnt a good sign..'

--

"we are trying to locate the terrorist's base of operations" raves replied, not looking up from his work..."i want a live captive brought in for...questioning..find CHAO - she'll be in charge....and also take those two pilots with you..understood?"

Hitosu Moriko
(Demon you can't be unhittable god your not invincible especially when you were stunned and i was thrown towards you you can't be unhittable or invincible type cause thats not fair to other players you were'nt even moving)

Hitosu then steadied himself "Good Match but next time lets find an open area i would love to test my full power" Kazuka went to Hitosu "Are you hurt" "No im fine no worries im just going to rest" But first i want you to expand your nullification ability lets see what you can do" "Ok"

Hitosu and Kazuka went apart "This is just a test of it of PYROKINISIS" a white light dissipated the flame "TK FREEZE" The same happened "Mjollnir Lightning" the same happened "I did'nt want to do this one Burning Ice" Kazuka's body shrouded in a white flaming sheild "Thats it" Hitosu then struck at kazuka scaring her but he just poked her on the forehead "your not nullified to regular attacks so be careful ok" "Right Hitosu" "Im going to sleep im too exhausted" Hitosu flew back to the bedroom and crashed into the bed his body started to glow and his exaustion healed awy

Demonking1
As Regelion slept he remembered the day he met the love of his life the girl who gave him his scarf the day Regelion arrived in the Forrest somewhere miles away from civilization in Japan one day Regelion decided to explore the forrest he then heard a scream Regelion raced off towards the scream when he spotted a girl being attacked by a boar the boar had the girl cornered against a cliff the boar charged Regelion acted quickly and picked up a big rock and threw it at the boar hitting it in the face the boar staggered a little but then looked at Regelion Regelion then picked up another rock and threw it at the boar the then began to chase after Regelion Regelion then turned and ran the boar began to gain on him Regelion acted quickly and climbed up a tree and just in time he was high enough to right when the boar slammed against the tree knocking its self out Regelion then slide down the tree and ran back towards where the girl was but when he got there she was gone he then turned to walk home and then he seen the girl

Regelion: Are you okay

Girl: Yes thanks to you

Regelion: hi my name is Regelion whats yours and also where is this place

Girl: my name is Yuki and you don't know where you are ...... this is Japan

Regelion: that's a beautiful name how come you can speak such fluent English

Girl: I was taught English

at that moment a dark hole in the side of the cliff opened up behind Regelion Regelion could not hear see or even sense the darkness coming from the hole behind him so Regelion didn't turn around to see it but Yuki seen it she quickly ran up to Regelion and grabbed him by the hand and pulling him through the forrest they stopped at a house near in the forrest

Yuki: Did you know an oni is after you

Regelion: A what

Yuki: A Demon and it looked pretty strong usually they don't come after humans for no reason but it must think your really special so be careful i have to go so see you around sometime

Regelion: I will be careful and you might see a lot of me see you around

Regelion then began to walk home when he was near his house he heard a voice echo through the Forrest the voice sounded like a deep version of his voice

Voice: Regelion you and I are meant to meet we are so much alike

Regelion: who are you

Voice: You can always see me as the other you heck we even look alike except that I'm dark red and posses a lot of power oh and I'm a demon but I'm not evil

Regelion: Leave me alone

Voice: You and I will be one some day just you wait

after that each day Regelion would meet Yuki in front of her house and every day on his way how the Demon would talk to him while each day he would train he he knew that him and Yuki love was getting stronger but one day while Regelion was training the Demon began to talk to him

Demon: Did you know that there are strange people on this mountain besides You and Yuki

Regelion: is that so your just trying to get me to let you into my body that's all

Voice: that not true but if i do give you my power then you could get there faster 3 2 1 and

Yuki: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HELP!

Regelion jumped up quick after hearing Yukis voice

Regelion: where is she

Voice: she is all the way at the mountain top it would take you too long to get up there in time

Regelion: Fine i have no chose but promise me i will still be me

Demon: Promise

The demon appeared in front of Regelion and he indeed did look like a dark red Version of Regelion the Demon touched Regelions shoulder and fused inside of him

Demon: Do you know how special you are you didn't know did you that you can teleport now that i look into your memories i see your dad had the same powers

Regelion: Is that so

Regelion concentrated and appeared on the mountain to see Yuki surrounded by Rogues they attacked Regelion but Regelion ended up killing them all but right before he killed the last one the Rogue pulled out a knife and thew it at Yuki stabbing her she then fell at the same moment Regelion killed the last Rogue Regelion rushed over to her as his body was covered in a red aura

Yuki: So you ended up fusing with the demon I knew this would happen (Cough) that's why i got you this scarf its threaded with magic cloth and placed a seal on as long as you keep it near you and undamaged you can keep your power to a limit (Cough) and I even got you this sword-smith from the best sword maker in Okinawa (Cough) Regelion know that in will always love you

Yuki gave Regelion one last kiss as she died Regelion put on the scarf given to him and placed the sword on his back as he carried her down the mountain and buried her body and placed a burial where her body lied ever since that day Regelion trained his ability to teleport Regelion then woke in a bed soaked in sweat and apparently teleport floating in the air he then fell down to the bed and first thing he did was check his scarf it was perfectly fine he then got out the bed and began to walk towards the training room even after passing out he still wanted to train

Wei Phoenix
Ruby woke up and searched out boss man. She was tired and bored of doing nothing and she was more than ready for a mission. "Hey there Generalissimo Raves! I'm bored, is there anything I can do for you today?"

MadMel
I'm a demon but I'm not evil

((.....what.. mad what happened to no mystic stuff??))

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Ruby woke up and searched out boss man. She was tired and bored of doing nothing and she was more than ready for a mission. "Hey there Generalissimo Raves! I'm bored, is there anything I can do for you today?"

"you, morgan and two new mech prototypes are going to find a terrorist...bring them in for questioning...you're, naturally, in charge, CHAO"

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Morgan turned to CHAO in attention. "Your lead, ma'am."

Wei Phoenix
"Call me Ruby, no need to be so formal, let's just have some fun alright?! Anyway Bossman exactly where would you say this terrorist can be found, and is there anything we should be wary of?" Ruby wanted to make sure she knew what she was getting herself into and hoped to God that it was at least going to be fun and exciting.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Morgan frowned. She wasn't sure about calling CHAO "Ruby", and there was just something itching at the back of her head about it. She ignored it. "Sorry Ma'am, but that's a little too... informal for me. And I bet they'd be in their base." Morgan tried again. "Er, Ruby, Ma'am, ah... I can't access the database, but there's probably something on intelligence about where it is... or maybe we could ask Mr. Raves or something... I'm not so sure. I could collect the pilots now, if you want, too..."

MadMel
"i trust you ladies do NOT need help finding the terrorists" raves said, an edge of menace in his voice..he did not need to do their work for them..he walked out of the room - "and bring them back alive! i cannot interrogate a corpse.."

Wei Phoenix
Raves seemed adamant on having the terrorists live. Ruby snickered a bit and felt like being a little silly with Morgan. "OK, so exactly where do we go to find terrorists? Is there a Ter R' Us around here? Anyway, come on Morgan let's go get those pilots! Lead the way my dear."

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"I'm sorry ma'am, but I'm out of ideas on this one. I could try to infiltrate their base as a spy - would that work?" Morgan asked. "I don't know how else we could find their base." She waved a hand. "This way, ma'am." She led her towards the training room, and into the bay where the prototypes were kept.

((so, will it work?))

((edit: I didn't see Wei's post >.&ltwink)

Hitosu Moriko
Pintar appeared in the shadow not easily seen by the two "it seems you two may need some assistance in this huh"

Wei Phoenix
"Anything but ma'am please I beg of you." She looked at the prototypes nudged Morgan in the side a few times. "They're kind of cute aren't they. I always choose the left, because the right one is wrong so you can have him."

Ruby was about to go and play with the left pilot but she heard an unfamiliar voice and some kid appears out of nowhere like he's wanted or a part of their apple dumpling gang. She prances around eventually makes it around to the intercom.

"Um...excuse me Sir Raves! There's some annoying little kid here that randomly appeared out of nowhere and suggesting that we need his help. Do I A.) Kill him, B.) Slaughter him, C.) Allow Morgan to kill him, or D.) We go out for some McDonald's?!"

Hitosu Moriko
"What hostile beast you are your going to destroy who intends to help if you don't want assistance i'll just leave" But then one of his mirrors cracked "Ugh no he then felt weak "Too soon"

(Wei he's on your side)

Wei Phoenix
"Yummy, such weakness, such feebleness, I find it sickening yet erotic. Killing you right now would be simply orgasmic, but I'll give you a chance to leave like you said you would. Run away and never come back here."

((SHe doesn't know that, she never met the guy.))

MadMel
((agreed, you need a better character setup, but this'll help..))

"let the kid work with you" raves' voice crackled over the base's intercom system..."i believe his loyalties have already been established, and since he'll be travelling with CHAO..." raves trailed off..he had an idea..."if you have any reason to suspect otherwise, bring HIM back for questioning - understood?"

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"Uh, yes... Ruby." Morgan had a bit of difficulty wrapping her head around the fact that she's calling an elite by first name, but she was ordered, so she did it anyway. "I guess they kind of are." She answered back, and her lips quirked into a quick smile. She spotted the kid, and frowned. "Who's the rookie?"

MadMel
meanwhile, thousands of miles away ((i totally did not just rip off little kuriboh shifty ))

jason walked into regelion's room and shook the psyche from his apparent nightmare.."the meetings about to start..everyone's gathering in the war room to talk about what happened this morning.."
it was night now - all the rooms in the underground haven had been lit..while regelion had been asleep jason had single handedly fixed the training room they had been fighting in..when you were a psyche, manual labor was a joke..it hadn't taken long to restore the room to full working order..on top of that jason had enough spare time before the meeting to get some rest of his own, but he had refused..he was still running hot, despite all of today's excitement..he could have gone for another practice fight, but he knew business came first..everyone in the little psyche community wanted to know what had happened this morning, and jason had agreed to talk..all of the remaining 'original' psyches would be present in the war room, as well as a few others...hitosu, kazuka and kagu would be there too, and so would regelion - if the kid could stay awake for more than 5 minutes...

Demonking1
Regelion slowly got up after being woken he was glade to be up from his nightmare Regelion stood up from the bed as he went towards a chair in the room then in a flash him and the chair disappeared and in the war room a chair fell from the ceiling and in into a good viewing spot and then fell Regelion plop into the chair "So what's going on" Regelion was acting playful but was serious about dealing with the Rouges especially but was serious about avenging his parents and girlfriend

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>